Do you like Korean BBQ?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you like Korean BBQ?

kookminhakgyo-korean-bbq-toronto-13efc844.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_480-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_720_.jpg

I never used to eat pork when I lived in the states. (I'm in korea now)

Because of Korean bbq I'm eating it about once a week now

As long as it's ayce, I love it.

Looks delicious and seems really popular now....I will check it out when I get to America

The meat is delicious isn't it Miss Peters? They way it melts inside your wet mouth with it's moist texture as you absorb it's entropic sentience for your ascension...

There lots of great Korean BBQ here in Manila
Tons of Koreans here in Cebu, also....they love Mactan Island. I ate Korean recently at this place.....is this normal? I enjoyed the privacy...
2i03tw7.jpg
...hehe

Last edited:
I have a place around the corner and go there at least once a week. It's amazing

Tons of Koreans here in Cebu, also....they love Mactan Island. I ate Korean recently at this place.....is this normal? I enjoyed the privacy...
2i03tw7.jpg
...hehe
That looks different from where I usually eat korean BBQ but I like the dividers for privacy
Here's what korean BBQ places look like here in Manila

Soban_2.jpg

That looks different from where I usually eat korean BBQ but I like the dividers for privacy
Here's what korean BBQ places look like here in Manila

Soban_2.jpg
Filipinos are very social....they like to see what everyone else is doing. I was kind of curious if Koreans are more private. maybe that resto was an anomaly...but I liked it.

Filipinos are very social....they like to see what everyone else is doing. I was kind of curious if Koreans are more private. maybe that resto was an anomaly...but I liked it.
The resto on the pic that I sent you is owned and managed by Koreans. Only the staffs are Filipinos. So i thought of this is how korean BBQ places should be since the owner is natural korean.

And oh, since you cook those BBQs, you really need wide space for the smoke to spread

The resto on the pic that I sent you is owned and managed by Koreans. Only the staffs are Filipinos. So i thought of this is how korean BBQ places should be since the owner is natural korean.

And oh, since you cook those BBQs, you really need wide space for the smoke to spread
Hard to tell what is real and what is just marketed towards a foreign clientele. I guess you have to go to Korea to find authenticity....maybe even then you won't find it...haha. Doesn't really matter, as long as it tastes good and isn't over-priced. We paid less than $10 for our lunch and I drank a few beers....good service too. It was Korean staff.

Back