Cambridge Analytica, Psychometrics, Russia, and the Trump Campaign

How successful were their efforts, though, if Hillary still won the popular vote?
He certainly got more votes than he otherwise would have, and those who would have an amateurish, unashamed scammer and serial liar in office do NOT care about Russia's vast, unprecedented efforts to undermine our election.

They ought to. But they've been grabbed by the pussy.

He certainly got more votes than he otherwise would have, and those who would have an amateurish, unashamed scammer and serial liar in office do NOT care about Russia's vast, unprecedented efforts to undermine our election.

They ought to. But they've been grabbed by the pussy.
What about all the negative publicity and dirt the Dems were pouring on Trump, though?

I'd say much of that stuff would be comparable in terms of effect on voter psyche, to anything the Russians may have done online.

Don't you think?

LOLOLOL

wtf is the deal with everybody pretending Mueller isn't going to fold them into a napkin? Arrogant fools, every one.
hes getting legal advice from this guy , guess he thinks they wont request help from uk authorities.......he guessed wrong

GetFile.aspx

What about all the negative publicity and dirt the Dems were pouring on Trump, though?

I'd say much of that stuff would be comparable in terms of effect on voter psyche, to anything the Russians may have done online.

Don't you think?
can you list any "dirt" the dems put on trump that didnt originate from his own fat face or the inept fools he surrounded himself with?

From Reddit:

Clinton is constantly ridiculed as a sore loser and excuse-maker, but yet again she's proven right.

Here's Clinton from an interview in this very report:

‘Very disturbing’

Defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has told Channel 4 News how she faced a “massive propaganda effort” during the election – and questioned if Cambridge Analytica helped the Russians in their alleged attempt to influence the election outcome.

In an exclusive interview filmed in October 2017 to promote her book, she said: “There was a new kind of campaign that was being run on the other side – that nobody had ever faced before. Because it wasn’t just all about me. It was about how to suppress voters who were inclined to vote for me.

“When you have a massive propaganda effort to prevent people from thinking straight, because they’re being flooded with false information and you have people who are searching.. trying to make sense of it. But every search engine, every site they go into is repeating these fabrications. Then yes It affected the thought processes of voters.”

The former candidate also questioned whether Cambridge Analytica were involved in the Russia’s alleged attempt to influence the election, calling the possibility “very disturbing”.

Cambridge Analytica strongly deny any involvement and say any such allegation is false.

Clinton said: “So you’ve got CA, you’ve got the Republican National Committee which of course has always done data collection and analysis and you’ve got the Russians. And the real question is how did the Russians know how to target their messages so precisely to undecided voters in Wisconsin or Michigan or Pennsylvania – that is really the nub of the question.

“So if they were getting advice from say Cambridge Analytica or someone else about OK here are the 12 voters in this town in Wisconsin – that’s whose Facebook pages you need to be on to send these messages that indeed would be very disturbing.”
I don't know how much weight this holds. Late night talk shows, daytime talk shows, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and just about everyone and there momma was pissing on Trump, and literally laughing at the notion of him winning this election.

How is this not on the same level as what these Russians may have done?

can you list any "dirt" the dems put on trump that didnt originate from his own fat face or the inept fools he surrounded himself with?
You realize this same exact question can be asked of Hillary and her campaign, right?

For one,

Sensitive Email Deletion > Locker Room Talk about Grabbing Pussies (something we're ALL guilty of!)

I don't know how much weight this holds. Late night talk shows, daytime talk shows, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and just about everyone and there momma was pissing on Trump, and literally laughing at the notion of him winning this election.

How is this not on the same level as what these Russians may have done?

You should do some basic reading about what the Russians and CA did. It is in no way similar to comedians mocking Trump and television stations reporting the news.

You should do some basic reading about what the Russians and CA did. It is in no way similar to comedians mocking Trump and television stations reporting the news.
People in America WORSHIP Hollywood. If anything, Hollywood, SNL, and the liberal media had a greater hand than ANYONE in altering the election.

People in America WORSHIP Hollywood. If anything, Hollywood, SNL, and the liberal media had a greater hand than ANYONE in altering the election.

Average Americans worship the elites? Lol, you been living under a rock for the last 10 years? Hollywood was preaching to the choir, their message only alienated those who already had a disdain for the elites more.

Don't you think?
Whataboutism: the practice of changing the subject to someone else's perceived wrongdoings. It implies that all actions, regardless of context, share a moral equivalency, and since nobody is perfect, all criticism is hypocritical.

The people that hate them are right wingers who wish they were right wingers. I mean they voted for a b list TV star. If George clooney started spouting off right wing nonsense he'd be the head of the RNC the same day with the gop begging him to run for president

You realize this same exact question can be asked of Hillary and her campaign, right?

For one,

Sensitive Email Deletion > Locker Room Talk about Grabbing Pussies (something we're ALL guilty of!)
so thats a no then

Whataboutism: the practice of changing the subject to someone else's perceived wrongdoings. It implies that all actions, regardless of context, share a moral equivalency, and since nobody is perfect, all criticism is hypocritical.
Denouncing arguments as "whataboutisms" wasn't your idea. Now, every other guy on the internet is doing it, Stephen Colbert is doing it, people on the news are doing it, talk show hosts are doing it, etc. It's a mental worm spreading from susceptible mind to susceptible mind. That means you've been brainwashed.

Whataboutisming is a fallacy but it's still a very useful thought tool. Same as slippery slope, appeal to authority, etc.. Both are logical fallacies but both very often lead to very good conclusions. Pure logic takes tons of processing power and sometimes it takes fallacies to lower the processing power needed to reach what is more likely than not to be a valid conclusion. With no logical fallacies and a reliance on pure logic -- that is, without abstraction of abstraction --, our level of philosophy and understanding of the world around us would be stuck at the level of the wheel, constrained by the limited logical processing power of our human brains.

Example of a liberal -- but useful -- whataboutism: I'm a woman and I make $10/ hour. What about the man that makes $15/ hour doing my job? Logical fallacy.. but very useful conclusion! What if all conservatives just started yelling "WHATABOUTISM!!" at the gender pay gap or racism and thinking that makes them super smart?

Imagine it's 1860 and some black guy is like "I'm a slave. What about the white guy that's not a slave?" And slave owners just ridiculed him with "WHATABOUTISM!!!"

To actually reason on why he should be a free man with pure logic would take like a philisophy PhD education with knowledge of all the Greek guys and the classics on ideas of intrinsic human rights and the nature of human sentience.. but a dude with a 5th grade education can reach the same conclusion in 10 seconds using useful logical fallacies.

I'm not even defending that other guy. I just don't like when I see a million people repeating the same thing like a cult or they're part of a gigantic hive mind. It's like they're all a part of the Borg.

Last edited:
Denouncing arguments as "whataboutisms" wasn't your idea. Now, every other guy on the internet is doing it, Stephen Colbert is doing it, people on the news are doing it, talk show hosts are doing it, etc. It's a mental worm spreading from susceptible mind to susceptible mind. That means you've been brainwashed.

Whataboutisming is a fallacy but it's still a very useful thought tool. Same as slippery slope, appeal to authority, etc.. Both are logical fallacies but both very often lead to very good conclusions. Pure logic takes tons of processing power and sometimes it takes fallacies to lower the processing power needed to reach what is more likely than not to be a valid conclusion. With no logical fallacies and a reliance on pure logic -- that is, without abstraction of abstraction --, our level of philosophy and understanding of the world around us would be stuck at the level of the wheel, constrained by the limited logical processing power of our human brains.

Example of a liberal -- but useful -- whataboutism: I'm a woman and I make $10/ hour. What about the man that makes $15/ hour doing my job? Logical fallacy.. but very useful conclusion! What if all conservatives just started yelling "WHATABOUTISM!!" at the gender pay gap or racism and thinking that makes them super smart?

Imagine it's 1860 and some black guy is like "I'm a slave. What about the white guy that's not a slave?" And conservatives just ridiculed him with "WHATABOUTISM!!!"

To actually reason on why he should be a free man with pure logic would take like a philisophy PhD education with knowledge of all the Greek guys and the classics on ideas of intrinsic human rights and the nature of human sentience.. but a dude with a 5th grade education can reach the same conclusion in 10 seconds using useful logical fallacies.

I'm not even defending that other guy. I just don't like when I see a million people repeating the same thing like a cult or they're part of a gigantic hive mind. It's like they're all a part of the Borg.
Here's another thing I didn't invent, that's perfect for this situation:
{<BJPeen}

The people that hate them are right wingers who wish they were right wingers. I mean they voted for a b list TV star. If George clooney started spouting off right wing nonsense he'd be the head of the RNC the same day with the gop begging him to run for president
"Right wing nonsense" as in let's FINALLY enforce our pre-existing immigration laws?

The reaction to his election from the left wasn't surprising. This is exactly what happens when you feed a child cake and ice cream for 8 years, then have to feed them their veggies.

LOL @ "perceived wrongdoings" :rolleyes:.

Back