Cambridge Analytica, Psychometrics, Russia, and the Trump Campaign

you dont "get" anything, as evidenced by this thread
Whether I "get" it, or not, I, and the real America, got what we wanted/needed.

Hopefully, Hillary can stick around for you guys another 6 1/2 years.

Last edited:
Holy shit. That's fucking unreal.
Completely. When I read that last February, I knew they were going to be the link to Russia. Then, the Russian troll farm Facebook Ad stuff broke last fall and I knew for sure.

Just when I think I got out of her reach, Menschy just keep pulling me back in. Her and Tea Pain were on this ages ago.
Mensch has said some whackjob shit but her Mr. Putin let's play chess article the first she wrote on this subject has been pretty spot on.

Completely. When I read that last February, I knew they were going to be the link to Russia. Then, the Russian troll farm Facebook Ad stuff broke last fall and I knew for sure.

I wondered how you were so far ahead of everyone else in this forum re: Cambridge Analytica.

I wondered how you were so far ahead of everyone else in this forum re: Cambridge Analytica.
zcomm.org

The znet portion of the site has new news articles from all over the world every day. It's a fantastic place to find news on things that aren't covered seriously in mainstream media. Especially conflicts.

zcomm.org

The znet portion of the site has new news articles from all over the world every day. It's a fantastic place to find news on things that aren't covered seriously in mainstream media. Especially conflicts.

You ever read Foreign Policy? I finally caved and bought a subscription and it's top notch. If you're interested in international conflicts, that's right up your wheelhouse. Well worth the money.

You ever read Foreign Policy? I finally caved and bought a subscription and it's top notch. If you're interested in international conflicts, that's right up your wheelhouse. Well worth the money.
I don't tend to, but I have read issues here and there. It's definitely a great resource.

Here's Mark Dice's two cents regarding Cambridge Analytica, FaceBook, etc., for your perusal.

So what’s your opinion?

I agree with his views on Facebook....

Any American wether right or left that values election ethics should have a problem with both Facebook and ca. The ceo is on video admitting to breaking campaign finance laws via trump.

A right wing version of this thread won’t work.

It would tantamount to ...
“But obama,trump and ca didn’t do anything wrong,nothingburger”

an honest righty should have just as much problem with ca/trump as a biased lefty on this story.

Back