3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

If they kill for an "Ideological purpose", they fit the description. What is so hard to understand?

By all reports, this guy was just a mad man. If it comes to light, that he was killing for some political or ideological purpose, you can label him otherwise.

It's all arbitrary anyways. I don't know why the left is so obsessed with this, other than to just further their hate for white people.

Here, let's just change the definition of terrorism to more of a generalization. This white guy was a terrorist because he terrorized people. There. Do you feel better now?

"Terrorist" is a word with strong political and ethnic bias. In foreign policy , The US government administers that word with strong bias. So any group that opposes the US or its allies is deemed terrorists, but groups that on the US side or the side of US allies are called freedom fighters or rebels , but not terrorists.

Yes, there really are.

You have been shitting up threads without consequence ever since you created this POS account.

The fact that you haven't been carded or banned is a complete joke.

If you want to stop being insulted, stop doing stupid ass things to derail threads, like posting a picture of Joe Biden in a fucking thread about the Austin bombings.
Sounds like you are advocating for censorship of different thought. If you disagree bring facts to the table instead of supporting a race baiting thread. Your insults don't really hurt, because I already forgave you. However, your insults indicate to me your inability to argue your viewpoint.

Ok, he alluded to him being in need...but a far cry from a "tragedy".

Bottom line is this, he was a murdering piece of shit who now has hell to look forward to .

No one in the war room will disagree with this.
It's his use of the word "outcry" that is a problem. It engenders empathy for the perp. The Chief could have described the confessional video in a way that does not try to empathize with the perp.

If they kill for an "Ideological purpose", they fit the description. What is so hard to understand?

By all reports, this guy was just a mad man. If it comes to light, that he was killing for some political or ideological purpose, you can label him otherwise.

It's all arbitrary anyways. I don't know why the left is so obsessed with this, other than to just further their hate for white people.

Here, let's just change the definition of terrorism to more of a generalization. This white guy was a terrorist because he terrorized people. There. Do you feel better now?

No. I support the idea that he has yet to be proven to be a politically-motivated terrorist.

I would like the right-wingers on this thread to approach future terror-events perpetrated by brown people to take the same "it's bigger than politics, we need the facts first and foremost" mindset.

For instance, I didn't see any of the grumpy (but, imo, mostly correct) right wingers in this thread raise any concerns when the Vegas shooting was going down and people were posting false"proof" from 4 chan that he was a Democrat.

So don't get pissy when people point out the different treatment various-coloured perps are receiving.

I can see this line of thinking. But there is always a human element-- the question is what people focus on.

Who gets humanized, who gets dehumanized?

If you look at a case like San Bernardino compared to Aurora, Newtown, Austin bomber, Cruz, etc there is a pretty massive difference.

Married couple with a 6 month old, good job, seemingly decent normal life go on a rampage in the name of Islam.

Kids messed up in the head for whatever reason, on ssri's(or not taking them when they should) and lashing out angry at the world.

It seems the American left have gotten their marching orders from the top, to raise fake outrage about how the case is being handled.

Officers say that there was no terrorist motive, and some of his victims were white people.

Sorry to say, but it seems you'll have to wait another day for a "far-right terror" attack.

lol this white christian terrorist hated abortion and gay marriage. He was your typical right wing christian terrorist.

lol this white christian terrorist hated abortion and gay marriage. He was your typical right wing christian terrorist.

A lot of people don't like abortion or gay marriage. Doesn't make them a terrorist.

Did he bomb an abortion clinic? Did he target gay people? No?

Then he's probably not a terrorist.

Another reason why we need stricter immigration policies. Can't keep on letting people like this into our country.

A lot of people don't like abortion or gay marriage. Doesn't make them a terrorist.

So then why in his confession tape did he talk about how he hated gay marriage and abortion? Do you think he was making small talk? Or do you think it was possible that those were motives to bomb people?

Also a lot of people are Muslim and they don't bomb things

Sounds like you are advocating for censorship of different thought. If you disagree bring facts to the table instead of supporting a race baiting thread. Your insults don't really hurt, because I already forgave you. However, your insults indicate to me your inability to argue your viewpoint.
Yeah... in this thread about the Austin bombing:
  • One of us quoted the Austin police chief to support his view point
  • The other posted a Joe Biden meme
Tell me again about "inability to argue your viewpoint"...

And by the way, I am not "advocating censorship of different thought"... I am advocating censorship of LACK of thought... aka SPAM posting and derailing... you know, those things that are against the forum's rules...

Mods might want to take note...

Married couple with a 6 month old, good job, seemingly decent normal life go on a rampage in the name of Islam.
What about a case like the guy who shot up the Pulse night club?

He was messed up in the head, a depressed guy, not that religious, probably a closet homosexual with all kinds of hang-ups about that, but he mentions Isis in a couple of online comments and he is an "ISIS TERRORIST."

Last edited:

^ More accusations of racism against half of the entire country.

It's weird that right-wing posters on here complain so much about being accused of racism, while calling everybody else racists.

"Stop calling everyone racist....but liberals are all racist. Stop calling people Nazis, the word has lost it's meaning because of you.....but Obama is literally Hitler."

Try harder.

Yeah....The kid wrote a paper in 2012 against gay marriage. At that time, I don't think that Hillary or Obama were advocating for gay marriage.

Back