PWD 559: I Can Finally Make Polls

Best Triple Threat Match

• Styles vs Joe vs Daniels (TNA Unbreakable 2005)

• Rock vs Angle vs Undertaker (Vengeance 2002)

• Benoit vs HHH vs HBK (Wrestlemania 20)

• Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar (Royal Rumble 2015)

• Edge vs HHH vs Jeff Hardy (Armageddon 2008)

• Orton vs Batista vs Bryan (Wrestlemania 30)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmella should cash in at the end of Asuka/Charlotte and end Asuka's undefeated streak. There might not be any better way to get heat on a woman wrestler than that. Even if she dropped the belt back two days later, she'd be made in the women's division as the female Edge.

I’ve thought about this

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/broken-matt-hardy-based-on-justifieds-boyd-crowder.3732619/page-2

Does anyone know how much The Hardys made in TNA and how much they make in WWE now?

Are you gonna hangs your name each time you make rank lol

Yes, I was actually going to ask you this earlier. Let's go for 3:30 AM, don't bring any bad energy to me though Lake!
Okay 330. Let’s meet in this forum and we will post.

When we wake up in the morning tell me what I posted and I’ll tell you what’s u posted.

It may not work the first time but eventually it will!

U r right. Wanna meet up in dream tonight ?

<JerryWWF>

We can’t invite u until the two of us meet first. But soon enough we will all continue posting in our strands. Sw work. Never leave this place

I'm going to be honest here, I am a little scared to link up with Lake @330 am

I'm going to be honest here, I am a little scared to link up with Lake @330 am

I kinda picture @lakersfan45 looking like jaguars guy

<JagsKiddingMe>

But like insane and baked and all you see are his rat-like red eyes as he sneaks up on you. fear begins to grip you. You turn and flee and he hunts you through the streets ultimately culminating in him catching you due to his cardio superiority.

your cries fill the night when he begins fucking you until you cum. You’re never the same.

He promptly returns home to his wife and child; a doting, responsible father who then power naps for 32 minutes before arising promptly at 5 am to go to work and teach a lecture on biological anomalies to the rapt attention of his students.

Last edited:

<JagsKiddingMe>

But like insane and baked and all you see are his rat-like red eyes as he sneaks up on you. fear begins to grip you. You turn and flee and he hunts you through the streets ultimately culminating in him catching you due to his cardio superiority.

your cries fill the night when he begins fucking you until you cum. You’re never the same.

He promptly returns home to his wife and child, a doting, responsible father who then power naps for 32 minutes before arising promptly at 5 am to go to work and teach a lecture on biological anomalies to the rapt attention of his students.
<{Joewithit}>

IRL I could probably fold my good pal @lakersfan45 into a origami, but when our subconscious realities meet at @330 am I will be in a world of shit if he decides to creampie my brain butt

<JagsKiddingMe>

He promptly returns home to his wife and child, a doting, responsible father who then power naps for 32 minutes before arising promptly at 5 am to go to work and teach a lecture on biological anomalies to the rapt attention of his students.

You thought about this way too hard.

bb7081b82286e8a71c646920a5f61998.jpg

Will the highlight of mania be the PWD pbp again?

Goodnight, pals. I am going to attempt contact with Lake in a few hours.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back