PWD 559: I Can Finally Make Polls

Best Triple Threat Match

• Styles vs Joe vs Daniels (TNA Unbreakable 2005)

• Rock vs Angle vs Undertaker (Vengeance 2002)

• Benoit vs HHH vs HBK (Wrestlemania 20)

• Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar (Royal Rumble 2015)

• Edge vs HHH vs Jeff Hardy (Armageddon 2008)

• Orton vs Batista vs Bryan (Wrestlemania 30)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great rusev is included in us title match, rusev day is over so he deserves a main card spot than to get prelim'd in andre battle royal which is where the undercard/never was and prospects should be in. So many matches I expect few squash/short matches like nia/bliss which should go honky/warrior summerslam.

Are you guys posting illegal cheat codes?

No games complete, when you cheat

Carmella should cash in at the end of Asuka/Charlotte and end Asuka's undefeated streak. There might not be any better way to get heat on a woman wrestler than that. Even if she dropped the belt back two days later, she'd be made in the women's division as the female Edge.

I think the MITB winner will be the one to beat both Asuka and Ronda but not this years. Carmella will get choked out by Asuka in 30 seconds at Mania after she beats Charlotte. Carmella was nothing before the Big Hog and has been less than nothing since.

DZWyfNpWsAAVGhA.jpg:large

I kinda picture @lakersfan45 looking like jaguars guy

<JagsKiddingMe>

But like insane and baked and all you see are his rat-like red eyes as he sneaks up on you. fear begins to grip you. You turn and flee and he hunts you through the streets ultimately culminating in him catching you due to his cardio superiority.

your cries fill the night when he begins fucking you until you cum. You’re never the same.

He promptly returns home to his wife and child; a doting, responsible father who then power naps for 32 minutes before arising promptly at 5 am to go to work and teach a lecture on biological anomalies to the rapt attention of his students.
This is half accurate. I wouldn’t chase or scare off anyone. Okay maybe scare off lolzzzz but I’d be lucky or lurch like my bad and key leg u run as I lokzzz and go back to okay with my kid

@Minotauro Rex okay I made it on here logged in and saw u but I didn’t last long (that’s what she said lolzzzz).

The only thing I remember is one of us posting the numer “10” for some reason and the other quoting and commenting about it. I know that’s vague but it’s all I got.

This is half accurate. I wouldn’t chase or scare off anyone. Okay maybe scare off lolzzzz but I’d be lucky or lurch like my bad and key leg u run as I lokzzz and go back to okay with my kid

Do you look like jaguars guy?

Lol gargano really wants to get his hands on this bald bastard. Whenever This match happens it should be really good I really enjoyed the match they had in the cwc.

Triple H and Steph are going to be all over ESPN today.

Bought a robot vacuum yesterday. This thing is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back