Jessica "Evil" Eye vs Jessica Rose-Clark ("Jessy Jess") Flyweight Fight at UFC Singapore 6/23/18

Which Jessica wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling Eye will box her up. She's been fighting the big girls while what's her face has been fighting the PVZs

My girl Jessy Jess gonna whoop dat ass

I have a feeling Eye will box her up. She's been fighting the big girls while what's her face has been fighting the PVZs

Actually, Jessica Rose-Clark was also fighting at bantamweight before dropping to flyweight.

Rose-Clark.... Should get the win. But would like to see her get one big ass neck tattoo... that is guaranteed title shot. :eek:

Rose-Clark.... Should get the win. But would like to see her get one big ass neck tattoo... that is guaranteed title shot. :eek:

In one of her videos, Rose-Clark says that she now gets a tattoo every two weeks... so maybe you'll be seeing that "big ass neck tattoo" shortly!

WMMA in a nutshell 2 sub-par soccers mom fighting and nobody cares

This is what we get when a talent agency owns the ufc. The bar is so low...

No.
She beat Kalindra Faria for her second official UFC win.

I totally forgot about that #1 bullshit. Maybe Eye does have a good chance via shenanigans

Brain says Eye, heart says Jess..

Why? I guess Eye was undersized for 135 and all so maybe she'll be solid at 125, but this almost seems like a step down for Clark after easily handling PVZ
Eye is a much harder fight than PVZ at 125. Eye is like 8-1 or something like that at 125.
this fight will be Jessica eye last in the ufc im sure.
Even if she loses, i guarantee you she won't be cut. Dana likes her and she was a good fighter fighting undersized, new division, new life for Eye. Lost some close fights too.
Lol except Rose-Clark already fought many 135ers and even a 145er, "been fighting the PVZs".. you couldn't say something more inaccurate than that even if you tried.
WMMA in a nutshell 2 sub-par soccers mom fighting and nobody cares
So GTFO and don't comment, bastard.

One good thing about WMMA is that the lines for "Over: 2.5 rounds" is always pretty decent

Came for Jessica Eye ass pics, leaving disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back