Jessica "Evil" Eye vs Jessica Rose-Clark ("Jessy Jess") Flyweight Fight at UFC Singapore 6/23/18

Which Jessica wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CLARK HAS FOUND HER WINNING RECIPE
By Steve Latrell June 20, 2018
UFC.com
http://www.ufc.com/news/Clark-has-found-her-winning-recipe

“It’s been great,” she says of her early success. There were the material comforts, of course: a nicer place to live, a nicer car, and her ever-present best friend Blue – an undeniably adorable Blue Heeler puppy. But the opportunity to elevate her game for the future has been perhaps the largest reward for her hard work.

“I’m in a position now where I can really tailor my camps to how I need them, which is a big thing for me. Instead of just training with whoever I can find, now I can bring people in to help me train. I brought in a black belt to help me with this camp, which has been huge. I’ve got high-level strikers working every day with me as well. Previously I couldn’t afford to pay people to come and help me out. I had to take what I could get. And don’t get me wrong, we have amazingly talented guys and girls at [Clark’s gym] Syndicate, but it was more a matter of finding people to help me work on specifically what I need. That’s definitely been the biggest change for me.”

eye wont win. shes a striker who rarely strikes.didnt she lose to fkn betche? yugh.

Listen all of y'all, Evil Eye bout to "sabotage" Jessy Jess.

Who is ranked higher in the UFC rankings? That's who I will pick.

Where are all the Jessica Eye haters now?

I can't stand it. I know you planned it. I'm a set it straight, this Watergate.

Jess Eye post-fight: "fcuk you all for doubting me." During interview "I carry myself like a woman." Looks decent @ 125 (body) but Eye acts more masculine than most of the male flyweights. Way too cocky for her record. Would still bang (after I'm done with Rose Clark).

Still here. That performance was anemic coming from the supposed best of the division.

No one is a "hater" of either of these. We're just indifferent and dissapointed they are on the main card. I would wish them well if they were in Invicta and forget about them forever. But they are constantly shoved down our throats for the UFC.

Back