Problem With Ads

Lol now there is yet another ad! It pops up over everything else and requires 2 clicks to get out of. One to minimize it and one to clear the minimized one. This is whenever I click a different thread/page.

please NO!

why start ads in the forum? bleeping DAMN IT!

it's impossible to use now on my phone. each time a page loads, another ad.

you have to know this really sucks. can't we just have nice things?

please make it stop.

Same here. It’s really obnoxious.

Lol now there is yet another ad! It pops up over everything else and requires 2 clicks to get out of. One to minimize it and one to clear the minimized one. This is whenever I click a different thread/page.

So this is a thing now? Having to close an ad every time you go to new page?

I put in a request to get the frequency decreased for logged in users. We have the same ads on my forum. It's more trouble than it's worth to try to close it. Just scroll down the page and depending on the ad it will close by itself or contract out of the way. If you use android, firefox + ublock is an option.

The page layout problem is fixed which is nice.

But the ads still appear several seconds after the page has loaded which is kind of annoying.

I really don't understand the addition of more ads. It really just ruins the browsing experience for regular users and new users visiting this site. Is Sherdog this desperate and money hungry now?

On top of that, now any time I enter the "Support" section there is this black window that appears that takes almost half the screen with no way of closing it.

Bf4cKQJ.png

The box is hidden now on displays < 800 px wide.

Ok this shit is increasingly annoying. Can one of you kind fellows just shoot me an email when they finally get rid of this pop up ad from hell?

Also starting to get redirects again after clearing my history and only visiting sherdog on this device(mobile)

Started a few days ago and this is the only website it happens on. Annoying af

Yes. All of a sudden. Had to install the adblocker browser on my phone just for this site.

Yup redirects definitely from sherdog. Redirects,annoying ads, shitty pop ups. Wtf did you guys do? This is the only site I enjoy and I'm kinda sad that after 15 years I'm gonna have to stop visiting. Lol its a daily staple. Oh well. One door closes and another opens.

CraveOnline will only look into specific complaints about ads supported by screenshots that show how the ad causes an issue. Redirects are a different issue that they're working to resolve.

Yup redirects definitely from sherdog. Redirects,annoying ads, shitty pop ups. Wtf did you guys do? This is the only site I enjoy and I'm kinda sad that after 15 years I'm gonna have to stop visiting. Lol its a daily staple. Oh well. One door closes and another opens.
Sorry for being cunty <mma1>
Just wanted to apologise for the change in forum experience here, moosh. Hang tough and ride it out with us. We appreciate your membership, brother, and you coming to us every day to administer your daily dose of MMA news and talk.

Buffaloed is clearly a 9th-dan ninja in disguise as a winged bovine and doing everything he can. Max won't quit against Khabib on Saturday night. You don't quit on us.

Just wanted to apologise for the change in forum experience here, moosh. Hang tough and ride it out with us. We appreciate your membership, brother, and you coming to us every day to administer your daily dose of MMA news and talk.

Buffaloed is clearly a 9th-dan ninja in disguise as a winged bovine and doing everything he can. Max won't quit against Khabib on Saturday night. You don't quit on us.
I don't know how to quit you!

giphy.webp

So I'm using Chrome. What new browser and or ad blocker do i download to enjoy sherdog as per usual?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back