UPDATE!: Pettis declined as he asked for higher pay; Felder gets the spot but NYSAC doesnt allow him

The UFC is trying their hardest to keep the card going to give the fans what they want yet you little crybabies just sit there complaining or laughing like a bunch of sissies. That's what losers do. Losers critique while people work their asses off to make something happen.

After the Felder fight fell through Pettis should tell them the price just went up. Tell them the price goes up every hour. Then the increases double after lunch

Pettis was going to get 150k but he wanted 200k, so they countered with 50k and he declined.

If this is true wow ... You would think the UFC would pay him the extra 50 K with a smile on their face. I hope UFC have to go back to him and say ok we will give you the 200K and he says .. nah I want $250,000

Also be careful .. I had my legit rumor topic and posts deleted because one of MOD decided my Rumor wasn't valid lol.

Their fake rankings bit them on the back side.

My thoughts exactly !

Khabib wouldn't dare fight CM on short notice. Too risky :D
Yeah, dude was a world champ in wresting years ago and was on top of the world. A very famous household name. Anytime he wants back top, he could

Me watching this whole situation...
giphy.webp

Let Pettis and felder fight, and give Raging Al the shitle tot

Out of those three Al has the best chance anyway

The UFC is trying their hardest to keep the card going to give the fans what they want yet you little crybabies just sit there complaining or laughing like a bunch of sissies. That's what losers do. Losers critique while people work their asses off to make something happen.

Fuck that. They lowballed Pettis. That's how fucked the UFC management is.

If this is true wow ... You would think the UFC would pay him the extra 50 K with a smile on their face. I hope UFC have to go back to him and say ok we will give you the 200K and he says .. nah I want $250,000

Also be careful .. I had my legit rumor topic and posts deleted because one of MOD decided my Rumor wasn't valid lol.

My thoughts exactly !

I don't have the exact numbers MRDOG, i just did a ridiculous assessment a la what UFC is known for, lol.

UFC is out of thier mind can't come up extra 50K for ass whopping pettis was gonna take. Like Al said you'd have to pay me a million bucks.

basically this place ha
s fat dudes in laker jerseys trying to diss fighters who could rape them in real life and are ultimately jealous of where they are in life

My thoughts exactly !
There's no way they would do that....50k for a title fight? I refuse to believe. That's like spitting in his face

Who else loves chaos and watching the world burn? This is all very amusing to me.

I don't have the exact numbers MRDOG, i just did a ridiculous assessment a la what UFC is known for, lol.

Ok thanks .... it's something I wouldn't put past Dana and the UFC.

The more you worry about money, ufc, the less you make. For the money you spent on this card, and promoting all those canceled fights, at least have two championships to make up for it. More people will tune in.

My thoughts exactly !

LMAO I thought Pettis wanted like a million or something!

They are ruining the card over 50k?!

Anthony Pettis ranked 12th at lightweight despite being 2-5 in his last seven.(1-4 at lightweight). Felder has won 3 in a row, nowhere to be seen in the rankings.

Thats exactly what I just thought. Doesnt make any sense. Also im pretty sure holloway isnt ranked at LW neither but they had no problem bringing him in.

Back