for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

He was about to fight for the 155 title...People really thought he would/should get off the bus and fight a bunch of dip shits throwing trash cans and shit at a bus window??? Lol....

Im so glad everyone has all these wonderful theories but one GIANT thing is missing from the narrative. Where in the fark is the MSG security presence and the always on stand by police who fawn over the athletes? Folks you cant just walk in there people someone LET those guys in BEFORE the bus was attacked. ? I call bullsh@t!

Come on you don't surround a dude 20 to 2
Then you don't act like a bitch and refuse to exit the bus

And you most certainly do not go on social media four hours later and demand that Conor give him his location...

No need to gps how to get here just follow the broken glass...

Dude was shook

Khabib got held down by a suit

{<jordan}

6yPuRTl.gif
Love Conor's "Let me at'em, let me at'em" act here....
Even funnier watching Dana one arming him like he is a spoiled child @1 min in.

Imagine if Khabib did get out and get jumped and got injured. I’m guessing there would be a contract on Conor’s ass. Probably not life or death but definitely one out to get him fucked up

Pretty sure people are just stating the obvious: if he wanted to get out, he could have.

Why would he though?

He didn't even have to lift a finger and he just ended Artem's career, cost Conor his freedom, and soon millions of dollars in lawsuits.

Oh, and tomorrow night he'll be taking Conor's title too.

#rekt

everyone-wants-to-step-in-to-fight-khabib-nurmagomedov-even-bj-penn333_vice_670.jpg

Khabib will be the new LW champ tomorrow. Conor is losing his belt AND an ass load of money.

Everybody knows the Eagle smashes Conor, which is why he won’t fight him. The dumbfucks trying to act like Khabib is a pussy are absolute imbeciles. It’s mind-blowing how many ignorant degenerates occupy these forums.

Conor used to be an absolute warrior, now he’s just an absolute joke.

So Alex Davis > Khabib in a fight? Khabib can't get past a manager? LOL

“I’ll tell you something, though, Joe Williams, from the UFC, he was very clear-minded at the moment,” Davis said. “He closed the door of the bus, so nobody of the bus could get off and nobody could come on. And he faced the guys. He saved the day.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/mma-ma...conor-mcgregor-bus-attack-incident-at-ufc-223

So Khabib was supposed to just plow through a UFC official to get through those doors? McGregor is probably the only fucktard stupid and reckless enough to do something like that.

“I’ll tell you something, though, Joe Williams, from the UFC, he was very clear-minded at the moment,” Davis said. “He closed the door of the bus, so nobody of the bus could get off and nobody could come on. And he faced the guys. He saved the day.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/mma-ma...conor-mcgregor-bus-attack-incident-at-ufc-223

So Khabib was supposed to just plow through a UFC official to get through those doors? McGregor is probably the only fucktard stupid and reckless enough to do something like that.
Yes? You think the "UFC official" would've wrestled Khabib to the ground to stop him? LMAO.

Yes? You think the "UFC official" would've wrestled Khabib to the ground to stop him? LMAO.

Yes, he should have assaulted the UFC Head of Security. Give me a fucking break.

Khabib has called McGregor out since 205 and McGregor has wanted no part of him. This is a fact.

Stay ready

Alex Davis, a manager who was inside the bus with his fighter (Renato Moicano) said the following:

So here it is, Khabib did not hid, he was trying to get out and was held back.

And taken by the length Conor was willing to escalate, I am glad Khabib did not go out and this got out of hand....

Here's the link. (It is in Portuguese. I used google translate, so if you wish to read the full thing you can)
kbz.jpg

Whose holding him back??

I think if anything Khabib wouldn't have felt moved by the antics to the point of feeling an immediate need to shift focus.

People should really read a little about the history of the area he comes from and ask themselves if men that come out of that environment would likely be phased by a coked up Irishman throwing dollies at windows.

If you watch the videos the bus driver was not opening the doors, from his perspective he would have had no idea what was going on and when 20+ dudes storm your bus are you meant to just stop the bus and let everyone out to have a massive brawl? The driver was very professional in getting the bus to safety and not letting anyone get out, i mean it could have been 20 armed thugs outside the bus for all he knew, also at first when the bus was getting attacked no one knew he was attacking the bus, again like i said it could have been a bunch of armed thugs, its hardly unlikely in this day and age, and what are u gonna do? Front flip outta the broken window to potentially get killed? They only started realizing it was Conor and his crew by the time the bus was heading underground and security started rocking up, fact is no one was getting off that bus.

if Conor McPussy really wanted to fight he could have convinced dana to let him.

Back