• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

I would've jumped out of the window and filled the room with uppercuts, come at me bros

Khabib got held down by a suit

{<jordan}

6yPuRTl.gif
Conor was too scared to board the bus. Had to throw large metal objects from outside... #scared #shook

Who is the suit that managed to hold Conor back for the past 2 years?

He is the Head of UFC Security ffs. It is his job to stop people from getting off of that bus in a situation like that.

Or maybe he talked to Kabib and said something like "dude stop, think about what you are doing".
And Kabib sat his ass down like a grown man knowing his action might have consequences..

Or maybe he talked to Kabib and said something like "dude stop, think about what you are doing".
And Kabib sat his ass down like a grown man knowing his action might have consequences..
And convincing him to sit his ass down probably wasn't real difficult considering that Khabib was more than neck deep into a brutal weight cut.

Honestly the people who wanna say that shit about khabib have conors nuts so far down their throat nothing Said is going to change it.
Pretty much

They have been running ragged since “stay ready” gate

It’s a pretty delusional fan base tho, so it’s nothing new for them

Oh yeah, he looks terrified. I've looked more attentive and concerned waking up from a drunken stupor. Homeboy looks half asleep there but I doubt he was too concerned about throwing a UFC official off to the side, kicking through the bus door to brawl with a bunch of guys swinging metal beams while he's cutting weight for a title fight.

What UFC official??

And there's this little lever on a bus, you just pull it and the door opens.

Now i dont personally dont think he shouldve got off the bus.

But Khabib tries to act gangster, his post twitter " of name the place and i come," he did, the place was off the bus and stayed sitting down.

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

and BS'ing about laughing on the bus.

Khabib started and Conor ended up on cuffs.

Now ny official. Opinion is there both a bunch of teenagers who havent grown up, the whole street cred/ talk gangster was cool when i was 16. There both a bunch of dorks.

Conor less so, just because Khabib bullshits his fans to save face while Conor has been pretty honest

He hid behind a group of guys when he confronted Artem and he hid in a bus when Conor came looking for him. I don't need to read someone's so called account about the situation. The proof is in the pudding .

So what you are saying is "I believe what I want to believe no matter what the facts are"

You sound bright...

LOL You're actually trying to argue/defend this?

The only people who think or say Khabib hid or is in any way scared of McGregor, are delusional Conor Cum guzzlers.
Nothing said will stop them spreading those cheeks for Conor haha Get real.

This thread is just an attack on Conor.

Shaddows hates Conor because Conor humiliated Aldo.

Going forward, any enemy of Conor is his friend.

I guarantee if Khabib had knocked out Aldo, you would never, ever see Shaddows defend him on any level.

These guys live in their own reality anyway.

They make things up on the go.

I also tried several times but trying to reason with logic and facts is not going to get to these guys.

So let them live in their bubble where Conor is a god and everyone is scared of him and his dolly.

riiiight.
The guy who is actually in the bus is less reliable than an anonymous fucktard who were nowhere near it like you...

Lol its funny how when people cant argue a good point they resort to personal attacks.

In no way have i given a personal recollection of the event.

I pointed out that all pictures/videos/other testaments (Khabib said he was laughing, not trying to get off the bus)

That it is clear that this guy is full of shit

There is footage of Khabib from inside of the bus telling them to let him out and actively trying to get out and go after Connor and his goons as security is blocking him and refusing to let him pass. I dont what they put in the water in Dhagastan but those guys don't give a fuck!

Lol no that isnt Khabib, that is Ali his manager, and no one was holding him back, he said " let me out" and the bus driver told him "No", and that was the extent of it.

Love watching the full footage
Love how Conor literally bangs on the window with his fists for a solid 10 seconds screaming for Khabib to exit...

Conor only threw shit when he realized Khabib wasn't going to exit and the bus was leaving

Where is the full footage??

Yes? You think the "UFC official" would've wrestled Khabib to the ground to stop him? LMAO.
The fact that that is how you interpreted that post is so idiotic, it is somehow funny and sad at the same time

Do the Conor nuthuggers realize that he could have gotten ON the bus just as easily? Instead he stood outside screaming and throwing things like a 5 yr old fat boy at the candy store who didn't get his num nums

What UFC official??

And there's this little lever on a bus, you just pull it and the door opens.

Now i dont personally dont think he shouldve got off the bus.

But Khabib tries to act gangster, his post twitter " of name the place and i come," he did, the place was off the bus and stayed sitting down.

View attachment 364945

and BS'ing about laughing on the bus.

Khabib started and Conor ended up on cuffs.

Now ny official. Opinion is there both a bunch of teenagers who havent grown up, the whole street cred/ talk gangster was cool when i was 16. There both a bunch of dorks.

Conor less so, just because Khabib bullshits his fans to save face while Conor has been pretty honest
Lol "the place was off the bus". Right, not at the hotel, not while he's walking around at the venue, not with no security around, nope, you have to get off the bus, fight through security, fight through 10 of Conor's friends, and then you can fight Conor and get yourself thrown off the card. I'm sure Conor would love for the guy taking his last belt that hasn't already been stripped to get thrown off the card but it's not a movie or a video game. If you actually want to fight someone, there's a lot of ways to do it and none of them are to show up at his work with a bunch of friends throwing shit.

Back