for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

the khabib was smart to stay out of it. no trouble, no problems. if conor wanted to fight, there is a cage to make that happen.
Yep. Gotta love the Conman cronies' logic:
"It's ok not to defend the UFC belt in legit MMA 1 on 1 but you're a puss if don't want a parking lot scuffle against a gang of 20."

Conor proved what we already knew and have been saying for the past year. He is a classless piece of uncivilized trash who never deserved the gifts the UFC gave him.
I get it though we live in a time where TMZ, reality shows, and drama attract fans so I can’t really blame those who still defend him.

Still wrong.

10154396.jpg

images

hqdefault.jpg

kkGxbry.jpg

These are ufc rankings. And lol at you putting ufc stats and screenshots to verify fighter rank. UFC will do ANYTHING to make a fight look better (i.e improving records, improving rank, etc).

Worldwide rankings didn’t have johnson in top 10 before facing khabib

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/6/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-111903

Healy was not top 10, top 15.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/6/28/4475230/bloody-elbow-june-2013-meta-rankings-lightweight

Lol at Barboza #3 after beating Dariush. UFC hyping fight with fake rankings. Barboza was #5 when khabib beat him. I actually surprised he was even that high.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/6/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-130435

Do something like Conor and his mates or just shut up.
You mean like get in his face, man-to-man, with the guy who actually started all this shit (Artem)?

Nah, you're right. Khabib should have thrown shit at a bus and then ran away. That's so much more manly and awesome...

You mean like get in his face, man-to-man, with the guy who actually started all this shit (Artem)?

Nah, you're right. Khabib should have thrown shit at a bus and then ran away. That's so much more manly and awesome...

Well, nothing about this is manly or awesome but you have to look at what games those two are playing.

They are both playing the game of confronting people with your mates. And Khabib was saying bring Conor etc.
Conor just bested Khabib. Because he showed up with his guys and attacked the Bus Khabib was on.
And Khabib didn't do anything. Except hide in the Bus and talk shit again as soon as he was in safety.
Talking about he will meet Conor everywhere? Well, how about outside the Barclay center garage you just chicken out off.

Again not blaming Khabib for not getting out of the Bus. Or think what Conor did was good and I hope everyone negatively impacted gets paid.
However, that aside in the tuff guy Moron Olympic Conor and Khabib are playing Conor just absolutely destroyed Khabib.
He looks like a massive Bitch and talking now again just makes it worse. Do something or just shut up.

Alex Davis, a manager who was inside the bus with his fighter (Renato Moicano) said the following:

So here it is, Khabib did not hid, he was trying to get out and was held back.

And taken by the length Conor was willing to escalate, I am glad Khabib did not go out and this got out of hand....

Here's the link. (It is in Portuguese. I used google translate, so if you wish to read the full thing you can)

Even if Khabib stayed on the bus, just to stay out of that situation, then it would be called BEING A FUCKING PROFESSIONAL in any case.

Love all the hard-ass keyboard warriors on Sherdog. Have to admit, though, Nate Diaz calling Khabib an "amateur" at being a thug on Twitter was pretty damn hilarious.

Well, nothing about this is manly or awesome but you have to look at what games those two are playing.

They are both playing the game of confronting people with your mates. And Khabib was saying bring Conor etc.
Conor just bested Khabib. Because he showed up with his guys and attacked the Bus Khabib was on.
And Khabib didn't do anything. Except hide in the Bus and talk shit again as soon as he was in safety.
Talking about he will meet Conor everywhere? Well, how about outside the Barclay center garage you just chicken out off.

Again not blaming Khabib for not getting out of the Bus. Or think what Conor did was good and I hope everyone negatively impacted gets paid.
However, that aside in the tuff guy Moron Olympic Conor and Khabib are playing Conor just absolutely destroyed Khabib.
He looks like a massive Bitch and talking now again just makes it worse. Do something or just shut up.
Lol, conor didn't "best" anyone. We've all seen the videos. People in the bus didn't even know wtf was going on until it was over and security was everywhere and conor was running away.

One guy confronted someone face to face, the other threw shit at a bus and ran.

Aside from idiot conor fans, it's not hard to tell who was actually trying to fight.

“I’ll tell you something, though, Joe Williams, from the UFC, he was very clear-minded at the moment,” Davis said. “He closed the door of the bus, so nobody of the bus could get off and nobody could come on. And he faced the guys. He saved the day.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/mma-ma...conor-mcgregor-bus-attack-incident-at-ufc-223

So Khabib was supposed to just plow through a UFC official to get through those doors? McGregor is probably the only fucktard stupid and reckless enough to do something like that.
Conor is not that stupid. He wanted no part of what was on that bus, behind Mr Williams.

spoken from a braindead nutsucker who fails to see that Conor fought ZERO... the number you want to throw at Khabib...
...that's while admitting to two...

Kid, that's two more than Conor.

Kid, idgaf about canner! Im not your typical canner sherdog fanboy! When have I ever said I’m a canner fanboy?!?! Show me that please dumb shit! I’m just proving that khabib is another foreign can crusher that people are overhyping while literally 8% of his fights were against top 10 guys.

What a joke for anyone to remotely insinuate that Khabib is scared of Conor, a guy that has had the UFC brass protecting him from the best at 155 while he makes big noise/money for the company and himself. Khabib wrestled a freaking bear as an 11 yr old child, so I am not so sure he is scared of any unarmed man on the planet. Facts are the Caucasian Muslim from Dagestan has class and some intelligence, unlike Conor.

Conor proved what we already knew and have been saying for the past year. He is a classless piece of uncivilized trash who never deserved the gifts the UFC gave him.
I get it though we live in a time where TMZ, reality shows, and drama attract fans so I can’t really blame those who still defend him.
Exactly!

Conor should have went on the bus through the window he smashed but he was scared.

Lol, conor didn't "best" anyone. We've all seen the videos. People in the bus didn't even know wtf was going on until it was over and security was everywhere and conor was running away.

One guy confronted someone face to face, the other threw shit at a bus and ran.

Aside from idiot conor fans, it's not hard to tell who was actually trying to fight.

No this is a clear case.
Did Khabib confront Lobov with his mates and told him to bring Conor?
He did right? Well, Conor showed up the next day. And Khabib stayed on the Bus.
Don't confront people like that and call out a guy because they might show up.

And now he is back to talking shit again. I am not even a Conor Fan I don't think he would win against Khabib.
But everyone with some knowledge on the subject knows that Conor absolutely trashed Khabib.
In the hooligan or tuff guy world, those guys are playing in. This was a clear victory for Conor.
Don't talk shit after you chicken out.

Shouldn’t have gone after Lobov, but....

If this situation was reversed 100%, these boards would be filled with McNuggets posting the Conor laughing gifs, a gif of Khabib throwing a dolly through the window that would end with, “Gotten to!” There would be the rustled gorilla face, etc.

I’m saying that one guy went to jail and one guy is fighting for the belt. I’m not saying exactly how I feel about this whole thing, but I know that the take on what happened would be completely reversed and skewed to favour Conor by his horde of shit-tongued retards.

No this is a clear case.
Did Khabib confront Lobov with his mates and told him to bring Conor?
He did right? Well, Conor showed up the next day. And Khabib stayed on the Bus.
Don't confront people like that and call out a guy because they might show up.

And now he is back to talking shit again. I am not even a Conor Fan I don't think he would win against Khabib.
But everyone with some knowledge on the subject knows that Conor absolutely trashed Khabib.
In the hooligan or tuff guy world, those guys are playing in. This was a clear victory for Conor.
Don't talk shit after you chicken out.
conor chickened out. Instead of confronting Khabib face to face, which he had ample opportunity to, he threw shit at a bus and then ran away.

How anyone thinks what conor did in any way showed up Khabib is retarded. This is so dumb, I'll leave it at that.

Alex Davis, a manager who was inside the bus with his fighter (Renato Moicano) said the following:

So here it is, Khabib did not hid, he was trying to get out and was held back.

And taken by the length Conor was willing to escalate, I am glad Khabib did not go out and this got out of hand....

Here's the link. (It is in Portuguese. I used google translate, so if you wish to read the full thing you can)
Wow so an old non fighter held the eagle down?

conor chickened out. Instead of confronting Khabib face to face, which he had ample opportunity to, he threw shit at a bus and then ran away.

How anyone thinks what conor did in any way showed up Khabib is retarded. This is so dumb, I'll leave it at that.

I am not sure what is so difficult to understand.
Seems that Khabib had no problems confronting Artem the day before when it was 5 on 1.
No such courage. When the other guys were more people.

And that is ok. But don't go talking shit after. He had his chance but chickened out.
If he would have handled himself differently and Conor just attacked that Bus for no reason no shame on Khabib.
But he had the big balls talking shit in safety and confront people when it was 5 on 1.
When the guys were back to return the favor he was hiding in the Bus. And talked shit again after.

Back