for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

So Joe Williams, ufc head of event security, locked the bus door and went outside and tackled those filthy animals, give him a FOTN bonus Dana, do it.

“I’ll tell you something, though, Joe Williams, from the UFC, he was very clear-minded at the moment,” Davis said. “He closed the door of the bus, so nobody on the bus could get off and nobody could come on. And he faced the guys. He saved the day.”

Lol "the place was off the bus". Right, not at the hotel, not while he's walking around at the venue, not with no security around, nope, you have to get off the bus, fight through security, fight through 10 of Conor's friends, and then you can fight Conor and get yourself thrown off the card. I'm sure Conor would love for the guy taking his last belt that hasn't already been stripped to get thrown off the card but it's not a movie or a video game. If you actually want to fight someone, there's a lot of ways to do it and none of them are to show up at his work with a bunch of friends throwing shit.

Please dont go down the rabbit hole of an illogical argument based on a bullshit recap.

Lets get this straight.

Conor did not say name the location and ill be there, Khabib did, your insinuation that Conor is the one saying " name the time and place " and then chosing an oppurtunity in which there was too many obstacles preventing Khabib from coming in false.

Conor showed up to the hotel that Khabib was at, and a time that was not predetermined, he had no idea that Khabib would be on the bus at that time.

He showed up, found out where Khabib was, and went to find Khabib, who happened to be on the bus, Khabib did not get on the bus because of Conor, and Conor did not show up because he was on the bus, that is just how the situation played out.

Conor then started banging on the window yelling at him to get off the bus, at the time security was bare, there was no security that Khabib woukd have to get through to face Conor.

The notion that Khabib had to get through 10 security and that Conor was hiding behind 10 of his friends is also false and complete horse shit.

So lets compare the dialogue between both fan bases and tell me which is more delussional.

Khabib's fan base

- Conor did it because he's afraid he'd have to fight Khabib.

Conor's fan boys

- Conor did it because he stuck up for his team mate.

Sorry but the only delussional one's are Khabib's moronic fans.

Please dont go down the rabbit hole of an illogical argument based on a bullshit recap.

Lets get this straight.

Conor did not say name the location and ill be there, Khabib did, your insinuation that Conor is the one saying " name the time and place " and then chosing an oppurtunity in which there was too many obstacles preventing Khabib from coming in false.

Conor showed up to the hotel that Khabib was at, and a time that was not predetermined, he had no idea that Khabib would be on the bus at that time.

He showed up, found out where Khabib was, and went to find Khabib, who happened to be on the bus, Khabib did not get on the bus because of Conor, and Conor did not show up because he was on the bus, that is just how the situation played out.

Conor then started banging on the window yelling at him to get off the bus, at the time security was bare, there was no security that Khabib woukd have to get through to face Conor.

The notion that Khabib had to get through 10 security and that Conor was hiding behind 10 of his friends is also false and complete horse shit.

So lets compare the dialogue between both fan bases and tell me which is more delussional.

Khabib's fan base

Conor's fan boys

Use your head for something other than blowing Conor. What exactly would have had to happen for you to have a different opinion? Khabib pushes past the people stopping him, runs off the bus, beats up all of Conor's friends, then suplexes Conor, then gets his new opponent and wins the title?

Lol "just how the situation played out". Funny how it happened to play out in a way that it was impossible for them to even get face to face.

Khabib got held down by a suit

{<jordan}

6yPuRTl.gif

<TrumpWrong1>

Lol, whatever helps Khabib fans sleep at night.
That dude chicken out after talking shit.
Hid in the Bus behind Rose's seat and talked shit again as soon as he was saved posting pics with his 20 mates.

I mean I understand why he didn't get out of the Bus.
But don't go back and post pictures of your mates and talk shit again when you just got bested by Conor and his guys and chicken out.
Do something like Conor and his mates or just shut up.

the khabib was smart to stay out of it. no trouble, no problems. if conor wanted to fight, there is a cage to make that happen.

Absolutely but Conor wants none of that. He has no backup in the cage.

Use your head for something other than blowing Conor. What exactly would have had to happen for you to have a different opinion? Khabib pushes past the people stopping him, runs off the bus, beats up all of Conor's friends, then suplexes Conor, then gets his new opponent and wins the title?

Lol "just how the situation played out". Funny how it happened to play out in a way that it was impossible for them to even get face to face.

?? Im not or havent criticized Khabib for not getting off the bus. I've criticized his tough guy talk after, that bullshit excuses, and the lies coming out trying to save face as if there's this expectation that he should get off the bus, or go fight someone anywhere outside of the octagon.

I think this whole situation is ridiculous, starting with Khabib cornering Artem with his goons because of an interview.

They are not gangsters, they are professional athletes who earn an honest living and pay taxes like the rest of us.

Lmao habib knows cannor ain’t no Artem and habib knew he didn’t have all his goons with him as well. Dude looks shook and actions SPEAK louder than words. Habib will have 26 wins come tomorrow with 0 top 5 wins and 2 top 10 wins. Utterly pathetic!
Barboza, MJ, RDA.... you are a lying dumbass...

oh, and BTW, Conor is the one doing the running, kid. Only shows up when he got 10+ friends to back him up...
If he thought he could take Khabib, he had 2 years to sign up the dotted line.

Lol its funny how when people cant argue a good point they resort to personal attacks.

In no way have i given a personal recollection of the event.

I pointed out that all pictures/videos/other testaments (Khabib said he was laughing, not trying to get off the bus)

That it is clear that this guy is full of shit

Kid, the fact you are a fucktard who rather believe in it is not a personal attack. It is an observation.
Have you stopped to think that the images could have been after he attempted to leave the bus, saw the door was locked, people inside advising him not to do something stupid, reminding him that he has a fight... and then he remains sitting, relaxes and smiles at Conor's idiotic behaviour?
Well, I shouldn't raise my hopes up, since you obviously can't think at all...

Despite all the idiots that would have wanted Khabib to get out, I actually don't respect this one bit.
It's just stupidity. Every sane person KNOWS that Khabib isn't scared. No need to make a point and get out the bus, possibly jeopardising a big fight.

Conor doesn't feel like he gives a shit. He has millions in his bank account. Though he will learn quickly the pain of his actions.

Interesting to hear the story from the viewpoint of someone inside the bus who didn't know wtf was happening.

Lets get this straight.

Khabib's fan base

Conor's fan boys

Kid, you are a full blown retard.
If Conor wanted to face Khabib, all he had to do is sign a dotted Line.
He had 2 full years to sign it up, and he chose not to.

He doesn't want to face Khabib, unless he has 10+ friends to "help him" (or separate the two).

Simple as that.

The attitude on sherdog is hilarious and so predictable, everybody started hating Ronda Rousey when they realised she had become bigger than the sport, same goes for McGregor, sorry your favourite fighters are irrelevant and broke for the most part.

Lol at the Khabib fanboys in full damage control.

Look at the photos of Khabib in the bus. He was SHOOK. Nobody was holding him back.

Khabib got held down by a suit

{<jordan}

6yPuRTl.gif

If Conor wanted to fight Khabib, he should sign a contract and do so. Otherwise, stay home and buy expensive watches.

He didn't go to Khabib's hotel, he didn't quietly approach, he waited till they were on a bus surrounded by security, and then tried something....I can't understand how anyone thinks that was courageous lol. He knew there would be 50 people to prevent them from actually fighting.

Khabib was in the middle of a weight cut, on a bus, when a mob came out throwing shit at the bus. The stuff they were throwing was not flowers - they were heavy-ass pieces of metal. Anyone that would literally get up and try to get out of the bus to face an angry mob brandishing weapons is an idiot - especially if they are a professional athlete who has a job to perform in the next few days. It’s not a pussy move - it’s common sense.....

The pussy move is not signing a fight contract with Khabib.

Conor could have stepped in instead of Max....but he couldn't find a flight until after the spot was filled? lol.

Pretty sure people are just stating the obvious: if he wanted to get out, he could have.
Yes so easy to get passed people in the wide aisle of a bus. Maybe if he was a rhinoceros he could have plowed his way out.

Back