Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

Anderson had 10 title defenses and 3 LHW finishes during his win streak.

True, but that's not what the thread is about, just saying.

(Insert your reply and put "just saying" at the end here)

That record is as legit as Barry's 73 home run season.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Anyone else notice this guy makes a daily fellatio thread about Anderoid and Aldo? lol

that's fake news.

Legit quote made to MMAJunkie bud.

The only thing fake is Andy's career and accomplishments.

Maybe fake is too harsh a trigger for Andy fans. Lets go with "synthetic".

Remember when Diaz clowned Andy? Letting someone do that to you lessens the goat status a bit.
Clowned by laying on the mat and going to the cage, while being scared of actually fighting and losing pretty convincingly?

Legit quote made to MMAJunkie bud.

The only thing fake is Andy's career and accomplishments.

Maybe fake is too harsh a trigger for Andy fans. Lets go with "synthetic".

fake news.

Anderson is the legit GOAT. You are a sad hater.

It's a really impressive stat indeed and Anderson's reign as champion at the time was nothing short of spectacular.

Sadly, with evidence that he has been cheating, it nullifies all of that.

Vitor, Overeem, and Ronda percentages during their win streaks beat A Silva’s

fake news.

Anderson is the legit GOAT. You are a sad hater.

Bwahahaha.

You must be one of those fox news watching zombie retards that screams "fake news" everytime a fact triggers you bud. Anderson admitted he is a life long cheater and a fraud. No amount of crying will change it.

MMAJunkie and USA Today just did a poll with multiple rounds of voting and gsp won by a landslide:

TRIGGER WARNING FOR ANDERSON CUCKS!

hteR3Mn_d.webp

Roiderson is the lance armstrong of MMA. Deal with it kiddo.

that wasn't the reason why people disliked those fights. they disliked it because he fought super defensively and ran most of the Maia fight. Leites just ran from him and kept falling down.

if you watch both fights you can understand the frustration.7

Oh I know. My point was more that looking back, if people had known then that those would be the only two decisions in his entire run, they probably would have cut him a little more slack.

honestly imo most stat's are weak in sports period because the low number of "trials" and the apples to oranges nature of everything. Anderson is undoubtably on the Mt Rushmore of MMA and his reign as champion was amazing for many reasons but how do you compare that dominance in a then weak 185 pound division to GSP's dominance in laying on people in a much more stacked division? Or Khabib never losing a round in what is almost certainly the best division of all time but he hasn't seen the majority of the top ten?
The whole WW being more stacked than MW line is a huge exaggeration:

Of his opponents: Sonnen, Belfort, Hendo and Franklin were all ranked at LHW and beat former LHW champs.

Marquardt TKO'd the current WW champ and Maia has more top five wins in the current stacked WW division than he ever had in the 'weak' MW division.

Of GSP's opponents: Only Shields has a win over a former champ in the division above and none of his other wins have a top 10 win in the division above outside Bisping.

LMAO, no.

Maybe in synthetic testosterone in the blood but that's it.

I mean, GSP finished Bisping.
GSP was 36 when he beat Bisping. When Anderson was 36 he front kicked Vitor in the face. When GSP is 41, I doubt he's the same fighter. 36yr old GSP is already not what he was.

The whole WW being more stacked than MW line is a huge exaggeration:

Of his opponents: Sonnen, Belfort, Hendo and Franklin were all ranked at LHW and beat former LHW champs.

Marquardt TKO'd the current WW champ and Maia has more top five wins in the current stacked WW division than he ever had in the 'weak' MW division.

Of GSP's opponents: Only Shields has a win over a former champ in the division above and none of his other wins have a top 10 win in the division above outside Bisping.
lol who cares? wins over champions in the division above? You're proving my point.

lol who cares? wins over champions in the division above? You're proving my point.
<Huh2>

If you can't find success at MW, but you can suddenly beat the best in the division above or below, what does that tell you? This forum lol. Smart fellas.

Back