NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto fans need to just be Pacer fans... they should cruise past the Wizards, almost no reason to even watch.

But if the Pacers can't clip the Lebrons... then the Raps have to face their boogeyman and Lebron seems to take joy in absolutely crushing the franchise every season.

The other side of the bracket is wide open... Bucks, Celts, 76ers, Heat... I wouldn't be surprised if either one made the conference finals, but I think it will be a more disciplined Celts team that battles through.

In the West everything is lining up for GS... they are enjoying a crippled, crumbling patsy Spurs team and in the next round they get a match up of either pretender Blazers or Pelicans.

Punch their ticket to conference finals

The Rockets will get past the Wolves, but it might be tougher than expected and then it's likely they'll get a very game Thunder before limping into a match up with GS.

I think it will be GS vs Raps in the finals... a Gentlemens sweep as the Warriors win in 5.

I’m sure they and every other team fans are ultimate one playoff series bandwagon Pacer fans right now.

You think 76ers w/ Embiid don’t take down the Celtics??

Kobe was in love with the worst shot in all of basketball, the mid range jumper. DeMar has the same problem but he has toned it down a shit ton this year.

I wonder what a young Kobe would be like coming into todays game. he obv put the work in, i bet he would cancel that mid range game and spend years honing the 3s.

Probably average 40 a game

Simmons doesn't need to shoot long range. Shooting 54 percent from the field is more than adequate for a point guard of his talents, regardless if it's short range.

He needs to make it respectable regardless of range. Otherwise cheat off of him and dare him to shoot, which he sucks at.

You think 76ers w/ Embiid don’t take down the Celtics??

Hard to say, either the 76ers are a lot better than everyone thinks and that explains that 17 game run... OR, they are still the team they were before that streak and they will struggle with the Heat.

And honestly, I'm not sure they beat the Heat, they should, but that's a tough team that's not going to back down and the 76ers are kiddies that might get a little tight if they find themselves with their back against the wall.

And that's why I still favor the Celts out of that side of the bracket, I think they are steady enough to get through that soft side of the bracket.

Toronto fans need to just be Pacer fans... they should cruise past the Wizards, almost no reason to even watch.

But if the Pacers can't clip the Lebrons... then the Raps have to face their boogeyman and Lebron seems to take joy in absolutely crushing the franchise every season.

The other side of the bracket is wide open... Bucks, Celts, 76ers, Heat... I wouldn't be surprised if either one made the conference finals, but I think it will be a more disciplined Celts team that battles through.

In the West everything is lining up for GS... they are enjoying a crippled, crumbling patsy Spurs team and in the next round they get a match up of either pretender Blazers or Pelicans.

The Rockets will get past the Wolves, but it might be tougher than expected and then it's likely they'll get a very game Thunder before limping into a match up with GS.

I think it will be GS vs Raps in the finals... a Gentlemens sweep as the Warriors win in 5.

fuck that. as i said before the bracket was finalized. Bring the Wiz, bring LeBron, bring the Philly hype train. I want Raps to shut all nay sayers down the toughest route possible.

Tonight feels like the night Lowry goes into MVP mode.

He needs to make it respectable regardless of range. Otherwise cheat off of him and dare him to shoot, which he sucks at.

definitely a fact. its hard to justify being a primary ball handler for long periods of time but you cant shoot the 3. makes you infinitely easier to defend on the perimeter.

Right now he needs shooters all around him and thats what he has.

i think what Philly really missing is Embiid. Simmons might be the bigger talent but Embiid seems to have that confidence that carries to the whole team.

in a way raptors have to beat lebron

not that i'm rooting for cleveland but it would be like hercules/odysseus doing their thing without conquering medusa/hades

fuck that. as i said before the bracket was finalized. Bring the Wiz, bring LeBron, bring the Philly hype train. I want Raps to shut all nay sayers down the toughest route possible.

Tonight feels like the night Lowry goes into MVP mode.

I just posted that I favor the Raps to make the finals... but just barely. And they could easily lose to Lebron or Boston or Philly.

And lol @ Lowry and "MVP mode"... lets just start with can he out perform his 11 pts 9 asts 5 turnover game 1 performance.

Derozan is your guy, you go as far as he takes you.

in a way raptors have to beat lebron

not that i'm rooting for cleveland but it would be like hercules/odysseus doing their thing without conquering medusa/hades

Perseus fought Medusa tho... just saying

A playoff game only on NBA TV?

I just read that ratings are great for this first round

Somebody getting fired,delaying air time for some spilled beers smh

Why couldn't they just replace the Wiztards with the Nuggets. Would be at least somewhat decent.

Wiz need to blow that team up. 3 max players and they were the 8th seed in the Least lmao

Wiz need to blow that team up. 3 max players and they were the 8th seed in the Least lmao
Well, this was an awful season. Only bright spots were Beal and Oubre taking big steps forward, but they're both exhausted now. Wall played about half the season, and was playing so injured he needed surgery despite nobody being able to point to anything that actually happened. Playing injured brought his performance to probably his worst play in years. Porter is now banged up and tired as well. They were middle of the pack in yoff standings until they ran out of gas with Wall out. This is only his 5th game back.

Fucked up season, but I'd give this core (with Gortat replaced hopefully) one more year. If they aren't contenders to come out of the East next year though, yeah, blow it up.

Last edited:
Well, this was an awful season. Only bright spots were Beal and Oubre taking big steps forward, but they're both exhausted now. Wall played about half the season, and was playing so injured he needed surgery despite nobody being able to point to anything that actually happened. Playing injured brought his performance to probably his worst play in years. Porter is now banged up and tired as well. They were middle of the pack in yoff standings until they ran out of gas with Wall out. This is only his 6th game back.

Fucked up season, but I'd give this core (with Gortat replaced hopefully) one more year. If they aren't contenders to come out of the East next year though, yeah, blow it up.

lol @ oubre being "exhausted". he's a 22 year old who averaged 27 mpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back