NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at oubre, does that kid have the look, demeanor or body language of a guy giving it his all? Lol fuck no. His conditioning is probably shit and he hasn't looked at a weight in his life

I hope the Bucks get swept so I don’t have to watch them anymore. I haven’t enjoyed watching them play in months. Boring offense outside Giannis and I’ve never seen a bigger collective group of pussies when it comes to grabbing a rebound. This has been the case all year and they decided not to fix it at all

Minus Giannis/Khris everyone needs to wake up. You could sub in WNBA players for Parker and Bledsoe and the team would improve. Prunty needs to bench Snell for Brown as well, frustrating he hasn’t even played in the playoffs

looks like the late, great jason kidd had the last laugh after all

all the cries to fire kidd remind me of a famous adage, truly one to live by - be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. this has been your lesson for the day, you stupid son of a bitch

so rookies like simmons and mitchell can shoulder the biggest load on offense for their respective teams in their rookie years, but oubre in his third season is gassed by game 2 of the playoffs because he had to fill in as starter for a couple months? lol, ok

the notion that these young athletes are too physically fatigued to perform by game 2 of the playoffs with all these rest days in between is simply untrue. "mindset" i'll give you, they've had a down year and probably don't have the same drive or motivation as in years past because they know their team isn't winning shit, but "fatigue"? nope
Put the balance wherever you want to. The mind/body just aren't there for the team right now. But 82 games is a long season. Those rookies are tired. Everyone is. Good teams are powering through it because they're excited for the yoffs. Wizcans are looking for a way out because they're not very good right now.

all the cries to fire kidd remind me of a famous adage, truly one to live by - be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. this has been your lesson for the day, you stupid son of a bitch

A true man of genius:

jasonkidd.gif

I honestly didn't think the Celtshits could continue to get away with these make shift rotations come yoff time. I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by them or embarrassed for the Bucks, but I'm on the Stevens COTY bandwagon.

Getting torched by Euroleague level Larkin and a bar room brawler in Morris

Oh look, Brown has as many pointsin 5 garbage time mins as Snell in 2 games lmao

Milwaukee just shot 61.8% from the field and got blown out. Wow.

Would be a 4 game sweep with Kidd, the only coach alive to rival Stevens intellect

Long term, Hayward's injury will be viewed as a catalyst of at least one Celtics title in the next 3-4 years. The space for improvement and maturation that opened up for Brown and Tatum was invaluable.

Kind of like Caron Butler's injury helped the Mavs win it all in 2011 by inserting Shawn Marion into the starting line-up, the same Marion who played ridiculous defense on Kobe, Lebron, and Durant in the playoffs and trading for Peja Stojakovic mid-season, who destroyed the Lakers in round 2 and hit a lot of clutch shots against the Thunder.

The Brow is a beast . They even have boogie? Team would be nuts if healthy

Why you do dis?
I want them to win...they just don't have a cold faced assassin on their team...I am from Tarana...I grew up a Pistons fan as they were the only "local" team at the time...

I want them to win...they just don't have a cold faced assassin on their team...I am from Tarana...I grew up a Pistons fan as they were the only "local" team at the time...
Their bench might be good enough

This is the year

Portland's offense is bad.

Just one on one, Dame and CJ trying to bail them out and if the can't create space they pass it to a teammate for a force shot.

Their bench might be good enough

This is the year
This is the Raptors best team by far...you went to a playoff game awhile back (iirc) with another poster who shall remain nameless (because he is a dick riding Lakers Can)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back