NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didnt get hurt last year the Bulls probably beat the Saltics

he just a difference maker come yoff time he shuts down people. he also allows Holiday to be the combo guard secondary handler he is meant to be

I agree, 2 up on the road and locking Celts down.

He's always been a true point guard who steps up when it counts. NBA needs more PG's like him. The 2-guard "point guards" get praised for taking 30 shots a game while playing no defense and can't pass like a point is supposed to.

I hope Miami makes it out the first round. Would be hilarious to see the "Brad Stevens is the goat" narrative be put to rest since the Heats roster is trash.

Bucks roster overall is worse than the celtics but that fact doesnt help the Stevens is the best ever narrative so its conveniently never brought up.

^So the roster was trash before the season back when Kyrie, Hayward and Smart were healthy. But now that Stevens is getting too much credit, the roster all of a sudden isn’t bad.

Make up your mind you fucken dork

^So the roster was trash before the season back when Kyrie, Hayward and Smart were healthy. But now that Stevens is getting too much credit, the roster all of a sudden isn’t bad.

Make up your mind you fucken dork
I never called the roster trash, I called it overrated because people thought they could win a title with it. But now the same people are acting like celtics are doing the impossible by beating the bucks. I picked celtics to beat the bucks because of how terrible that roster is

Guess I overrated the Blazers. Gonna be hard to come back when they've lost home court.

ultimately as long as Kyrie is staying in Boston long term and both him and Hayward come back 100 next season will be a huge bonus for developing Tatum and Brown.

Boston definitely going to be a problem in the next few years, especially if they leverage some parts for a 3rd big piece.

Deebos dad is really sick in the hospital. Big part of DeMar openly talking about depression during the season which was the best and most successful of his career.

Raps are a legit team, pulling for each other. By far my favorite in franchise history and really right up there with my favorites in my lifetime as a Toronto sports fan. Especially DeMar, he is a product of hard work and belief. Super hard not to be a fan.

Last edited:
He just looks really exhausted like IWB was saying.

He just looks really exhausted like IWB was saying.

yea when im tired i cry into a towel while my teammates are arguing in front of me.

its called leadership.

they got none. Gortat is the same guy taking shots at Wall when he went down, now arguing with Wall when he producing nothing. I bet in alot of Washington players minds they thinking Wall getting his at their expense like always.

Team is waiting to implode as i called. Game 3 we will see the full scale meltdown and one of Wall/Beal moved in the off season. They dont like each other, they dont play well together. They both arent leaders.

dreams hate for Boston is hilarious

It’s actually pretty sad. One guy with 5 twitter followers says “the Celtics are winning the title this year” and Dream will tell you that’s what the entire fan base is saying.

Celtics own so much real estate in that kids head.

ultimately as long as Kyrie is staying in Boston long term and both him and Hayward come back 100 next season will be a huge bonus for developing Tatum and Brown.

Boston definitely going to be a problem in the next few years, especially if they leverage some parts for a 3rd big piece.

Fathorst was saying Kawaii to Boston for picks today.

Fathorst was saying Kawaii to Boston for picks today.

yea, i heard that rumor. that shit happens and their D goes next level and they have 3 solid scoring options on the floor.

fuck that. not really trying to see that shit happen lol but just picks?? doubtful. They gonna have to give up Tatum or Brown, picks and probably something else.

If Ainge really got Kawhi and didnt give up one of those kids i will personally call him the Fleecer for the rest of time.

Yup. What beri is saying. It's going to take more than picks to get Kiwi. Tatum, Brown, and Rozier will have to be available. Will probably take two of those 3 and a pick and they still have to figure out how to make the salaries work.

what's Ainge gonna do with 4 starting quality SF's? They need a legit center.

what's Ainge gonna do with 4 starting quality SF's? They need a legit center.

what is a "legit" centre in todays NBA??

we have seen years of Golden State and Warriors finals, who are the "legit" centres in those battles??

Horford is actually a big piece of how good the Cs are defensively. He is a smart player. I make fun of him but he is up there with in game IQ and decision making on both ends. He just isnt that athletic.

what is a "legit" centre in todays NBA??

we have seen years of Golden State and Warriors finals, who are the "legit" centres in those battles??

Horford is actually a big piece of how good the Cs are defensively. He is a smart player. I make fun of him but he is up there with in game IQ and decision making on both ends. He just isnt that athletic.

For their line-up a 7-foot defender/rebounder with some offense would help them get more possessions and stops. Their backcourt is fine, it doesn't need more max players (or soon to be paid big players) coming off the bench. Trade for Gobert, or try to get Jordan or even Cousins in OS (even though he's more offense, still can do more for you than Al, who's solid, but won't win them a ring).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back