Look out Holly! Megan Anderson looking jacked and shifting serious weight.

UJ71yN6.gif

Actually not sure if Megan is going to make 145 at this rate. She looks like 185+ and still lifting heavy.

Weights people how many lbs is she repping there?

275 if that's a single 25er at the end, or 285 if they are two 15ers, by my reckoning. My wife can move 305 @ 155 so this is kinda awesome, that was an easy 5 rep. She can prolly move upwards of 335, which is what women move in strongman (strongwoman?) comps.

Also read "shitting serious weight". Disappointed.

Exactly.

I dunno why people use those, to make it look like alot more weight. I keep it straight 45lbs. I seen once that someone was using these huge plates that you would of thought were 100lbs but they were still 45lbs. Why? Are you really training or are you looking for attention?

Bumpers are nice, don't hate. And you can drop them causing less damage to the floor. I prefer them for deads or oly lifts. Less noise, less damage.

Bumpers are nice, don't hate. And you can drop them causing less damage to the floor. I prefer them for deads or oly lifts. Less noise, less damage.
Hate? Nah. I think people over do it when it comes to the gym.

Normally they have rubber floors in the deadlift area plus the floors aren't mine. As for noise, I'm blasting my iPod so noise never bothers me. Plus I take my time putting the weight down like someone should not just bashing it on the floor like a gorilla.

The word jacked gets thrown around here very loosely, disappointed

Hate? Nah. I think people over do it when it comes to the gym.

Normally they have rubber floors in the deadlift area plus the floors aren't mine. As for noise, I'm blasting my iPod so noise never bothers me. Plus I take my time putting the weight down like someone should not just bashing it on the floor like a gorilla.

I hear you but you ain't slowly putting back a 95%+ of your 1RM on an oly or dl. If you are, your inviting bad shit. Yeah, the floors aren't yours and I get that courtesy exists on a sliding scale but I try to avoid fucking things up to the extent that I can. But I do hear you, people like the look of bigger plates. If I see a guy squatting bumpers and the gym only has a limited amount and someone else now has to dl iron, that's shit.

What the fuck are you talking about?

If you’ve never been in a gym in your life, why are you guessing?

That’s 275 lbs you goof. 285 if that’s a 55 lb trap bar (versus the more conventional 45 lb bar).
it is dumb

Holm wins easily by UD. Not sure why anyone has any other expectations. Anderson is seriously unproven vs. actually elite women fighters.

All she really has is the proper size to fight at 145.

You know, Megan looks pretty good sometimes, then you realize how fucking big and muscular she is...

thatweighin.gif

deathbysnusnu.gif

If lifting weights equaled epic MMA fighter, then we'd be flooded with these dudes...

2u9j2tk.gif

...and lots of this...

wdGJ2.gif

These dudes? Explosive males of west African descent ? We got plenty of Ronnie Coleman types in mma. Fighting is one sport where it helps for your ancestors to have been selected for their strength and bred eugenically. Overeem has the Dutch height mixed in but all seemed to get that fast twitch gene mutation.

ubereem.jpg

15585.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Kevin-Randleman-Shouting.jpg

Two inside plates are 20kgs/45lbs. It looks like the ones on the outside says 15, but I can't decipher if it's LBs or KG. Australia uses the metric system so it should be kg, but that just seems like way too much weight. Also, the size of the plate is noticeably smaller than the 45's. I'd guess 45lbs (bar) + 4x45ls + 4x15lbs = 285lbs or 130kg. That's a lot of weight to be moving for 5 reps that easy for a woman, even on a trapbar. For an WMMA fighter it's pretty incredible. She's strong.

that's pretty impressive for a woman of her stature, i wonder how much she weighs right now

Holly is better at everything compared to Megan, she should coast an easy decision win.

She is but age and wear and tear could pop out at any time, over night, over a training camp etc.

So that to me is the X factor the rest is all in Holly's corner.

Holm via "sheh ushh ushh sha" unanimous decision, killing off the only legitimate featherweight contender for Justino.
Megan Anderson is not a legitimate FW contender at this stage.

UJ71yN6.gif

Actually not sure if Megan is going to make 145 at this rate. She looks like 185+ and still lifting heavy.

Weights people how many lbs is she repping there?

She said in video a couple of weeks ago she was over 180

I think there's every chance she doesn't make weight.

Not exactly a big team she's with, first fight under usada..

She is but age and wear and tear could pop out at any time, over night, over a training camp etc.

So that to me is the X factor the rest is all in Holly's corner.

Wear and tear? She doesn’t seem to show any side effects of that, I expect her to coast or get a TKO.

Right, because no fighter does S&C training. Ever.

Good avatar you have, considering your statement.

Come on bro, real fighters train gymnastics and touch butt in the park. Weight lifting is for wimps, useless beach muscles and men who want to impress other men.

hqdefault.jpg

Back