Khabib: Poirier is a worthy title fighter, but I've got no respect for him. I will break Conor.

This would be so much fun if it happened. Then let the winner fight Ferguson. I just want to see those 3 fight!

As much as I think Poirer deserves it I don't really want to see that fight.

I can't really see conor ever stepping foot in the octagon with Khabib.

Not only would he lose, but it would be a humiliating loss.
Khabib will get KO'd early. 1st round.

I hate what Conor did to both 145 and 155... but, sorry, he is supposed to save Khabib's card? WTF for? He has no stake in it.

Yea, Conor's a bitch for making the UFC LW title into a prop to aide his reality tv lifestyle... but, the fact remains that he has shown up for every fight he has agreed to no matter the weight, no matter the circumstances.

That is much more professionalism than Khabib has shown in his career.

Why not? If Conor really wanted to fight him, the opportunity was right there... as well as money to be made.

I can't really see conor ever stepping foot in the octagon with Khabib.

Not only would he lose, but it would be a humiliating loss.
Which is funny

because anyone who actually knows how to analyse fights knows this is a pickem fight at best.

He just got the belt. Most champs dont defend every 4 months. Just twice a year.

No excuse for him not being active. I thought he wanted to be the anti-Conor.. Defend as much as possible. You can easily fight this summer. Easily. January or December. That’s ridiculous.

Why not? If Conor really wanted to fight him, the opportunity was right there... as well as money to be made.
Money to be made?

For Conor McGregor to take the fight on one week notice without media tours and without the added marketing... and with tickets already sold at Khabib price rather than at a Conor-event price?

Come on, get real. Khabib is not a big draw on his own. He fought Al Iaquinta to 2-300k ppv buys. My brother flew to NY from Thailand with his friends for a trip and the UFC event was a big part of it. After Tony and Max pulled out, they all got refunds for their cage side seats. They didn't even care enough to go see Khabib fight despite already being there.

No excuse for him not being active. I thought he wanted to be the anti-Conor.. Defend as much as possible. You can easily fight this summer. Easily. January or December. That’s ridiculous.

Maybe he means he would fight Conor this year if they come to an agreement?

Khabib gonna go the way of Ronda. How can you not respect Poirier? Probably has a top 5 most stacked resume and khabib has a top 5 weakest resume in the ufc rankings. Not only that, but Poirier is pure class

Because the top guys couldn't or wouldn't' fight him?

Get the fuck out of here.
I don't see how that is fair. He has pulled out of how many fights? Injuries... weight issues... declined fights due to religious purposes... Does he even have a 50% show record for fights he has committed to in the UFC?

Did they give belts around to others like candy when Khabib was too busy being unprofessional in his own ways?

Maybe he means he would fight Conor this year if they come to an agreement?

Unless something changes that’s not going to happen anytime soon. He has some legal issues, and he still wants the UFC to pay him Fort Knox. UFC appears to not be budging on that negotiation. He wants to much money.

Not like with Barbosa? With Conor he will wrestle? Is this lost in translation? Does he believe he just didnt try to take Al down?

Dude is delusional.

Money to be made?

For Conor McGregor to take the fight on one week notice without media tours and without the added marketing... and with tickets already sold at Khabib price rather than at a Conor-event price?

Come on, get real. Khabib is not a big draw on his own. He fought Al Iaquinta to 2-300k ppv buys. My brother flew to NY from Thailand with his friends for a trip and the UFC event was a big part of it. After Tony and Max pulled out, they all got refunds for their cage side seats. They didn't even care enough to go see Khabib fight despite already being there.

He wanted to defend his girlfriend Artem Lobov. Do it in the octagon.

Please take Conor's nuts out your mouth.

Khabib's dad from 2:36 about Conor bus fighting situation.

- So Conor is calling out Khabib for a fight. At this point in time a fighter is needed like air, to save the card (UFC 223). Am I right? He has every opportunity to sign the contract and fight Khabib in the octagon. But he doesn't step up and take the fight. That says everything.

Even the ones with money couldn't look more poor. My God, Russia is such a shit hole.

He wanted to defend his girlfriend Attempt Lobov. Do it in the octagon.

Please take Conor's nuts out your mouth.
And Khabib missed weight because he was eating Tiramisu a week before the fight. Different degrees of unprofessionalism

Khabib gonna go the way of Ronda. How can you not respect Poirier? Probably has a top 5 most stacked resume and khabib has a top 5 weakest resume in the ufc rankings. Not only that, but Poirier is pure class
Agreed.

This is what is leaving a foul taste in my mouth about Khabib right now. He basically got handed the belt on a silver platter, and he's judging guys who bust their ass to move up the ladder? That too a good guy like Poirier?

meh

Agreed.

This is what is leaving a foul taste in my mouth about Khabib right now. He basically got handed the belt on a silver platter, and he's judging guys who bust their ass to move up the ladder? That too a good guy like Poirier?

meh
For real. There’s absolutely no way khabib would remain undefeated if he fought the same guys as Poirier, absolutelllyyyy no way

Back