California has 8 of 10, of the nations most polluted cities.

I fucking loved California, it was awesome when I visited

I live in the eastern part of SoCal and we have like ZERO pollution

people actually move here BECAUSE of the air we have

granted it's Hills Have Eyes cuts, but still

We are human. We shit.

Why don't you look at the problem(being homeless) and try to solve it. Solving it doesn't mean cut all aid btw.

Yes but first world nations know how to deal with it.

California and its liberal policies are like watching a slow train wreck.

Sit back and watch it's going to get real bad

Yes but first world nations know how to deal with it.

California and its liberal policies are like watching a slow train wreck.

Sit back and watch it's going to get real bad

Dealing with waste is a problem that an infrastructure can deal with. I'll give you a hint....it takes money.

ixj4s2p.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-eight-10-most-polluted-u-s-cities/524815002/

Will California ever take responsibility for their failed liberal ideas?

They are becoming a staple of what not to do as a state.

California will turn into the movie idiocracy.

Everything will be expensive , but the surroundings will be poor.

Trash, pollution, and disease will flood them.

Don't see any Bay Area cities in the top 10, So your point is invalid. But there are some shitty parts of the Bay Area so i am surprised. LA sucks. Not surprised Modesto and Fresno are on the list ... Those are like the Long Island's of the west coast but not as much fake tan's or Steroid abuse.

<LikeReally5> .

doesn't LA county alone have more people than all but 85 COUNTRIES in the world?

yes yes it does, it has more people than Norway, or Sweden, or Hungary or Austria or Honduras, UAE, Israel, etc....

so ya
Cali itself would be the 35 most populous country if it were one, just saying. We have more people than Canada, Poland, Iraq...

If you look at that list objectively, it's pretty clear that geography is a primary factor.
2,3,4,5, 7, 8 and 9 are all located in large dry valleys which causes smog to accumulate.

For instance Redding and Redbluff are semi-rural, Trump voting, agricultural, hydro-electric powered small towns. There's nothing specific about the rest of California's issues that have anything to do with those towns, other than they are in the top corner of a giant valley.

#1 and #10 on this list just happen to be the two largest urban areas in the country.

The only real surprise here is San Diego-Carlsbad at #6, only the 15th largest urban area and coastal geography. I'm not sure why it's so bad there.

Human feces problem

Pretty sure you have no idea how big California actually is. It's 163K square miles. San Francisco which I assume you think is all of Ca is 46 square miles.

doesn't LA county alone have more people than all but 85 COUNTRIES in the world?

yes yes it does, it has more people than Norway, or Sweden, or Hungary or Austria or Honduras, UAE, Israel, etc....

so ya
Cali itself would be the 35 most populous country if it were one, just saying. We have more people than Canada, Poland, Iraq...
Bring back the California republic elect Arnold as Pressident!

First off, this report is only talking about air pollution which is precisely why California instituted all of the strict emissions standards they have today. It used to be WAYYYY worse. Geography and population play major roles in the air quality of many of these cities.

But hey it's not like the TS cares about actually understanding or reading the article. He's just using it as another reason to bash California again.

Bring back the California republic elect Arnold as Pressident!

The rest of the USA is just catching up to California. After electing an inexperienced celebrity republican, California has since been the furthest Progressive state in all areas. After this disaster of a presidency the rest of the country will follow suit. It wouldn’t be the first time either... see Reagan and the 1980s for another example of the rest of the country following the lead of California several years later.

This might be the worst thread premise I've ever seen in the warroom.

Blames 'Failed liberal policies' for smog and then can't name one even tangentially related.

Smog control in California isn't partisan either. Both the left and the right agree it needs to be tight on pollution. Majority of Republicans remember when LA looked like Beijing and support smog regulations.

Back