Guy fights a trump supporter after being challenged on twitter

This is what juiced up guys fight like in their first ever BJJ lesson.
This is very true.. But it's also true that the headlock they put you in as a bouncer is tight and is usually enough to drag you to the door after a few drinks.

I lol'ed considerably throughout this video. Sitting here in the corner at work giggling by myself. Zero fucks given.

wow. how do these people get through life without knowing how to fight? must have lived a pretty sweet fucking life lol.

i grew up in an area where you had to learn to fight just to get by.

I have never been in a fight as an adult.

I’ve only had to defend myself on the school yard in Elementary school.

I’m going to learn the basics of defence and firearms because I don’t like being defenseless completely.

I’m 28 now though. Don’t know how old you are or where you’re from .

Finally two men Ronda Rousey could actually beat in a real fight.

lol dang man it always baffles me how people can swing and miss so many shots, that skinny guy has no power at all cant even punch the fat dude gassed out after the first flurry he threw.

That was hard to watch man, thats how most keyboard warriors fight in real life.
This is what most of us mean when we say the females in the UFC can beat many men. Not the ones who actually train. The normal males who think they can fight and beat any women. This is how most normal joes with zero training look when they actually have to fight.

Please god, let me look better than that if I'm ever in that situation.
The key is to use zero energy at the start and just avoid getting caught. Once the other guy completely gasses and is about to tip over, which you can see is less than a minute, then you attack.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wow. how do these people get through life without knowing how to fight? must have lived a pretty sweet fucking life lol.

i grew up in an area where you had to learn to fight just to get by.
Yup.

Pretty much any Canadian kid who grew up playing hockey will try and grab your sleeve or pull your shirt over your head and then start throwing.

CedpJDO.gif

I've been in a lot of fights in Canada back in my day and none looked as bad as those two.

Was the Trump guy from the south? The embarassing, unwarranted cockiness, followed up by a display of ineptitude in the thing he was cocky about, had "south" written all over it.

Don't get me wrong, there is charm in comical unwarranted overconfidence.. White girls in general seem to appreciate it.
This is hilarious because I always thought you were from the south.

Yup.

Pretty much any Canadian kid who grew up playing hockey will try and grab your sleeve or pull your shirt over your head and then start throwing.

CedpJDO.gif

I've been in a lot of fights in Canada back in my day and none looked as bad as those two.

Yeah we boxed all the time. The kids who played hockey did fight like that. Zero tolerance seriously hurt a generation.. Badly. I'm being serious. It's feminist b.s. and it hurt the natural order pretty bad. Kids these days actually parrot out that a dude can do anything to another dude and a single punch to the face is some next level trauma that is just completely uncalled for. Super weird.

The fat hairy Greek guy definitely came off looking better in this whole pathetic showing. The skinny trump guy was just the worst... arrogant for no reason, weird nasty girlfriend pretending to be a cat, can’t fight at all, completely oblivious. Just sad excuses for
men. At least the fat comedian had some measure of self awareness.

Agreed

And you guys argue that WMMA fighters couldn't beat some men
Lol I humbly apologise to all those shitty wmma fighters, they would knock shit out of these shitty “men”.

Good to see Nostromo back in the game and keeping busy.

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed. I’m out.

While terrible striking, the trump supporter guy ran from most of it like Trump did the draft. A lot in common.

they both suck at boxing but I respect them for backing up their words and actually fighting, the liberal guy won on pure power.

Who was the Trump supporter? Fatty was ready to bang. Lol at the skinny gassing after the first 10 seconds.

they both suck at boxing but I respect them for backing up their words and actually fighting, the liberal guy won on pure power.

By power I think you mean mass. There was very little power by either of them. For his size, fatty was p4p weaker but thank goodness for him that he was literally 8 -10 whole weightclasses above his "opponent".

The skinny dude was doing not just lunging but full leaping jabs and was actually landing them square but they had literally no effect because he weighed nothing and that technique in general is pretty crappy and unreliable in a fight. The fatty was throwing windmills with equivalent power to someone on average a little smaller than the skinny guy's size, which is why it wasn't hurting him that much on the odd occasion when they did "land". It was all pathetic.

Back to the lunging jabs--- people always want to copy GSP's boxing technique but without his attributes (extremely strong and fast legs, great wrestling ability as backup for when it fails, and never having to face a guy bigger than yourself) , his personal style of leaping-in with your hand striking is not going to work for a regular person in an actual situation where they need it.

Those two guys must not be sherdoggers. The average sherdoggers have UFC calibre.

Back