Khabib-McGregor negotiations under way

This fight is bullshit fight. Pure entertainment and fans know it. Conor would get smashed, it wouldnt be competitive and people who say that it will be are absolutely delusional.

Poirier and a number of others are better real contenders.

First, the fight was an obvious work. Second, Mayweather doesn't need to watch, study or train a fucking thing to figure out how to outbox an MMA fighter. GTFO with that delusional shit. That fight was performance art put on to take money out of the pockets of idiots.
You are absolutely right, but you are wrong thinking that you can explain to to the idiots who believed Conor is gona shock the wgole boxing world and gonna KO Floyd. In their mind, Conor still won that fight and would easily beat Floyd in remach. And they would happilly pay to see that.

You are absolutely right, but you are wrong thinking that you can explain to to the idiots who believed Conor is gona shock the wgole boxing world and gonna KO Floyd. In their mind, Conor still won that fight and would easily beat Floyd in remach. And they would happilly pay to see that.
I can't believe that anybody who knows anything about the fight game could have watched 30 minutes of that garbage and not noticed Floyd pulling punches throughout the whole sham.

He was agressive until that uppercut landed then he decided to take his time and try to figure Conor out while waiting for him to tire a bit. You've probably never seen Mayweather box before he's always inactive early and usually loses at least 1 or 2 of the first 4 rds. Also my point is that when Mayweather was using his usual tactics Mcgregor was arguably winning and certainly wasn't having any sort of trouble. Mayweather saw how Diaz beat Mcgregor and implemented a similar gameplan.

I have watched literally every fight in Floyds career. You can get hold of his career set fairly easily. I’m aware he starts slowly and likes to read his opponent, Conor moreso than most as nobody had any idea how he would box, or how well he could punch.

The uppercut landed in the first round I believe. Up until that point he probably hadn’t thrown 10 punches. You and I must have very different interpretations of ‘aggressive’.

What are Mayweathers usual tactics then? Enlighten us.

The very idea that Floyd fucking Mayweather decided to copy Nate Diaz’s approach to fighting bloody Conor McGregor tells me that you simply have no idea what you saw. The only approach Mayweather needed to take in this fight was to understand that he could stop him fairly quickly when he put his foot down. He told you exactly what he would do, and then did it almost to a tee, all the while wearing a bank robbers mask. Could what unfolded really have been any more blatant?

That's not gonna happen, because that would open up the UFC to a far greater lawsuit than what Chiesa could get from McGregor, and the UFC already has a monopoly lawsuit on their hands.

7ab805e37c986cd37f76574f0fdab7cd.jpg

For a little cut? No lasting damage and no lost earnings because the UFC covered it.

I'd be very surprised if anything stops Conor fighting.

For a little cut? No lasting damage and no lost earnings because the UFC covered it.

I'd be very surprised if anything stops Conor fighting.
No, I'm referring to your notion that White would put pressure on Chisea to drop the charges. Chisea could sue White/UFC for doing that, which is why White will not do that at all.

I'm a boxing fan that has enough sense to know there isn't an MMA fighter alive that could take a round from Floyd fucking Mayweather. There isn't an MMA fighter alive that could take a round from any top 20 Welterweight, let alone Floyd Mayweather.

True, McGregor won at least three

This fight is bullshit fight. Pure entertainment and fans know it. Conor would get smashed, it wouldnt be competitive and people who say that it will be are absolutely delusional.

You mean pro fighters, martial artists and other people who actually know how to analyse fights?

You're the delusional one my friend, or perhaps just lacking in fight IQ / experience to form a proper opinion.

If that shit was real, McGregor wouldn't have been able to land a single punch. Floyd would have put his ass to sleep in the 1st.
Conor is young and in his prime.

Floyd is 40 and smaller. It was real, just May toyed with him.

Look, if the only answer you have is it was a work and everyone was in on the conspiracy, you have nothing.

Conor is young and in his prime.

Floyd is 40 and smaller. It was real, just May toyed with him.

Look, if the only answer you have is it was a work and everyone was in on the conspiracy, you have nothing.
You're as naive as you are delusional.

If I won't be able to come to an agreement with Conor to fight by the end of this year I would like to fight Poirier or another fighter.

If that happened that would be pathetic considering we'd be at the 2 year mark since Conor last fought in the octagon

Conor's negotiations:

1) no grappling
2) no takedowns of any kind
3) no wrestling
4) don't chase me

Khabib's negotiations:

1) no desserts
2) no injuries
3) no bears
4) Conor has to show up...and actually fight

Conor's negotiations:

1) no grappling
2) no takedowns of any kind
3) no wrestling
4) don't chase me

Khabib's negotiations:

1) no desserts
2) no injuries
3) no bears
4) Conor has to show up...and actually fight
Khabib has to make weight. Dude pulls out like it's prom night.

I can see Khabib completely breaking Conor, but you're crazy if you think the latter doesn't have a decent shot at winning by TKO.

Back