Cops arrest 2 black men for no reason in Starbucks

Nah, the worst thing to do is to escalate a situation. If you're in the right, play along, sue and profit.
That's only going to make things worse , people should just stand up for themselves which is what it seems these guy's did .

I strongly disagree

Well you can strongly disagree all you want but we live in a society that has rules and there was a right way and a wrong way to file a complaint.

This was the wrong way.

And the ramifcations from this one stupid event will be felt now throughout our society where as.

And I want you to read this part twice as this is important...

THERE WILL NOW NEVER BE AN EXAMPLE WHERE A WHITE EMPLOYEE CAN ASK A BLACK PATRON TO LEAVE THEIR PLACE OF BUSINESS, JUSTIFIED OR NOT.

Because that's the world you've just created.

giphy.gif

@Goonerview and @Seano solid work ITT. Race hustlers BTFO.

That's only going to make things worse , people should just stand up for themselves which is what it seems these guy's did .
No, you don't stand up for yourself with the police. You get a lawyer. That s how you stand up for yourself. Thats how you make people pay without risking violence.

Well you can strongly disagree all you want but we live in a society that has rules and there was a right way and a wrong way to file a complaint.

This was the wrong way.

And the ramifcations from this one stupid event will be felt now throughout our society where as.

THERE WILL NOW NEVER BE AN EXAMPLE WHERE A WHITE EMPLOYEE CAN ASK A BLACK PATRON TO LEAVE THEIR PLACE OF BUSINESS, JUSTIFIED OR NOT.

That's a little hyperbolic. Starbucks isn't a typical place. It's a super liberal company. Liquor stores, bars, etc will still operate according to the rules of reality.

Can I get some source on this 2 minute thing? Not saying you're making it up, I just haven't seen that myself.

Like I said to someone else though, how long does it take for someone to tell a manager they don't plan to buy anything?

his source is some eyewitness statement... not realizing that an eyewitness can make up anything. He has no police statement. No police report. No camera footage.

As a matter of fact, the official police statement regarding this incident paints the picture of the two individuals just inherently being assholes to authority.

Last edited:
That's a little hyperbolic. Starbucks isn't a typical place. It's a super liberal company. Liquor stores, bars, etc will still operate according to the rules of reality.

The rules of reality didn't apply in this situation nor in the response to this situation...

Last edited:

This was the wrong way.

When someone treats you like shit you can go ahead and tuck tail and leave like a good little boy , I will be a man and stand up for myself as these guys did .

I'm 48 and that code has worked very well to this point .

his source is some eyewitness statement... not realizing that an eyewitness can make up anything. He has no police statement. No police report. No camera footage.

As a matter of fact, the official police statement regarding this incident paints the picture of the two individuals just inherently being assholes to authority.
The only statement we have , nothing contradicts it at this point .

No, you don't stand up for yourself with the police. You get a lawyer. That s how you stand up for yourself. Thats how you make people pay without risking violence.
They didn't resist arrest, how was there a risk of violence ?

Do you not trust the police to behave appropriately?

They didn't resist arrest, how was there a risk of violence ?

Do you not trust the police to behave appropriately?

Those two assholes wouldnt have been arrested had they not disobeyed request to leave. They could have left, filed a complaint to the news or the police and achieved the exact same result.

But because they were assholes, they were rightfully arrested.

And nothing backs it up.

All i see is a company and individual scrambling to not have social media trash their business that could potentially cause cost starbucks millions im damages. Or ruin that womans livlihood all on the backs of of eye wittness statement.

If i called you a pedophile. And my claim went viral, youd be fucked. And even if you hadnt even been near kids nobody will even care. We can go to court you can successfully prove your innocence and still nobody would care.

You would be socially labelled a pedophile. And do you wanna know why? Because social media and the news would rather spend the front page and big headline letters on you being accused of being a pedo, and after you are proven innocent, the story of your innocents would get buried on page 3 in a small article.

And do you want to know why??? Because people love being outraged.

Starbucks has two choices here. Fight this and lose millions but eventually down the road be vidicated of all wrong doing

or

Immediatly do everything they can publicly to placate the mob. And its so fucking obvious that theyve chosen option b. Because a company wide closure for a day to have all staff at all locations get racial bias training??? People and locations who were nowhere near this event are now suddenly guilty and require training???

You need to clue in on whats really going on here. You are completely fucking lost.

Last edited:
I think you are either purposely missing my part or just stupid.
Go with stupid. Most the people who argue against privilege have no idea what the term means as evidenced by @Seano

It has nothing to do with you getting anything free and everything to do with having less natural challenges or barriers to success. But a dumb ass with privilege is still a dumb ass with privilege.

For example there is First World privilege that affords people opportunities compared to those born into the 3rd world.

Now a dumb ass like Seano says 'but look that guy in the third world made more money and had more success than me so what privilege do i have'.

And that is the problem as it is usually the guys with privilege who are the biggest failures who think that disproves privilege. WRONG. Agian it means you had many more opportunities and less obstacles or challenges to your potential success.

Go with stupid. Most the people who argue against privilege have no idea what the term means as evidenced by @Seano

It has nothing to do with you getting anything free and everything to do with having less natural challenges or barriers to success. But a dumb ass with privilege is still a dumb ass with privilege.

For example there is First World privilege that affords people opportunities compared to those born into the 3rd world.

Now a dumb ass like Seano says 'but look that guy in the third world made more money and had more success than me so what privilege do i have'.

And that is the problem as it is usually the guys with privilege who are the biggest failures who think that disproves privilege. WRONG. Agian it means you had many more opportunities and less obstacles or challenges to your potential success.

It's called "life ain't fucking fair, so I need to blame my failings on white privileged" excuse!

There's also

attractive person privileged!
Being 7'2 male privileged!
having an I.Q. above 140 privileged!
not being an asshole privileged!
being born into a wealthy family privilege!
having Brock's genetic's privilege!

All of these have more impact than the all mysterious "white privileged" bullshit you want to puke.

And could somebody PLEASE give Asians the memo about white privilege? because they seem to not get the concept.

And nothing backs it up.

All i see is a company and individual scrambling to not have social media trash their business that could potentially cause cost starbucks millions im damages. Or ruin that womans livlihood all on the backs of of eye wittness statement.

If i called you a pedophile. And my claim went viral, youd be fucked. And even if you hadnt even been near kids nobody will even care. We can go to court you can successfully prove your innocence and still nobody would care.

You would be socially labelled a pedophile. And do you wanna know why? Because social media and the news would rather spend the front page and big headline letters on you being accused of being a pedo, and after you are proven innocent, the story of your innocents would get buried on page 3 in a small article.

And do you want to know why??? Because people love being outraged.

Starbucks has two choices here. Fight this and lose millions but eventually down the road be vidicated of all wrong doing

or

Immediatly do everything they can publicly to placate the mob. And its so fucking obvious that theyve chosen option b. Because a company wide closure for a day to have all staff at all locations get racial bias training??? People and locations who were nowhere near this event are now suddenly guilty and require training???

You need to clue in on whats really going on here. You are completely fucking lost.
Exactly brutha. Witch hunt culture gonna witch hunt.

Its funny how nothing can be considered by these guys if not substantiated which means the only thing they will accept is a direct video/audio recording of everything. But when news report up thread says it was 2 minutes, that should be ignored because its not proof enough. When the witnesses say what happened they shouldn't be believed as they are obviously liberal cucks. When all sorts of people detail their experiences at Starbucks and them spending time in them without purchasing, they are just full of BS. When the police apologize and say the guys did nothing wrong and that the police are changing their procedures going forward to ensure this does not happen again, they are just catering to political correctness. When the CEO of Starbucks says the guys did nothing wrong and the manager was in error, that is just him trying to pander to his customer base.

Yup for these guys there simply is no proof simply because it was not recorded or someone did not say the words "I am doing this because you are black", but thankfully for the rest of everyone what I detailed above does constitute proof. We are long past the days when racial discrimination requires overt statements only. And a few guys saying 'no, we require more are just, thankfully, pissing in the wind". Angrily pissing in the wind. But that is what makes it more enjoyable for the rest of us as they no longer get to have things their way and hide racism behind a veil of 'prove what I meant or thought' as we can instead judge their actions.

When someone treats you like shit you can go ahead and tuck tail and leave like a good little boy , I will be a man and stand up for myself as these guys did .

I'm 48 and that code has worked very well to this point .
I really don’t get it...if a restaurant asks you to leave and you think they are discriminating against you...but really have no proof other than a gut feeling...you’re going to stay and man up? And then when the cops show up and explain that the law backs them aNd that you need to leave or will be arrested...you will again be a man and stand up for yourself...am I comprehending what you are stating correctly?

Back