Eddie Alvarez rips Khabib Nurmagomedov for being "Fake Champ

Tony Ferguson is obviously the real champ.

So lame that nowadays the only way to get a fight is to talk shit and try to create some fake ass rivalry.

If you have a problem with Khabib being champion maybe you shouldn’t look like an amateur in your only defense and hold on to your belt next time. Eddie is one of the last people to insult someone else’s title reign.

Khabib did in fact beat No. 11 to get the belt while Alvarez beat RDA, one of the most dominant LWs in recent times.

A fight between the two is intriguing but, as it stands, Alvarez' LW resume is better than Khabib's.

and as it stands, Eddie is ranked in the top 5 while Khabib is the champion. Eddie has no claims to the belt and shouldn't say much when he got KO'd in his first title defense and basically allowed this whole Conor shenanigans go on. All he had to do was win and these boards would be so much easier to navigate.

I got no problem with losing a fight or more, 0 problem that isn't my issue.

But the way he did it yes I do, can't operate in that level get that gold and act like a... the way he went out all Bambi like and performed no thank you I don't want to see anymore of that I'm good, cool with you if you have other opinions.

I dunno man, he got tagged hard early...
Same thing happened to my boy Cain in the first JDS fight.

I think alvarez would have trouble with iaquinta. Iaquinta is a legit top 7 imo. I am not even sure if eddie can beat al. Wbu guys?

God I hate Eddie the only reason khabib had to fight Al is because Eddie got fat and was not ready for Tony to pull out after he promised to be available for it. Now he's talking shit while offering to sit out till December because he's on a 1 fight win streak after getting his ass beat twice.

I dunno man, he got tagged hard early...
Same thing happened to my boy Cain in the first JDS fight.

It was the HW division, it was behind the ear.. and he doesn't have a history of bambi behavior he came to fight even with a bad gameplan.

Eddie for me doesn't do it anymore, maybe I'm wrong but I feel we are just wasting time with him in this tittle fights.

Lightweight Bisping calling Khabib a fake champ...

Khabib did in fact beat No. 11 to get the belt while Alvarez beat RDA, one of the most dominant LWs in recent times.

A fight between the two is intriguing but, as it stands, Alvarez' LW resume is better than Khabib's.
Alvarez got beat by Cerrone, then won two close split dec vs Melendez and Pettis to get the title shot, after winning another split dec vs Chandler to get into the UFC . Khabib has never lost a round in the UFC nor had a split dec in his entire career, and beat RDA, Horcher (replacement for Ferguson), Johnson, plus Barbosa to earn his title shot. So again, how was RDA dominant at 155 with 7 losses in the weight class while in the UFC plus 2 losses prior to the UFC, vs Khabib never losing one fight in his entire career, nor a round in the UFC?

How is he fake champ when he also has a win over the same guy Eddie beat to become champ lol

When did Eddie morph into this douche? Ducked Dustin after agreeing to run it back then taunted him on social media claiming he looked for a way out when it was him throwing illegal knees. Dismissed Lee last night and basically shitted on his own teammate in the process. And now this? Shut up and fight

Eddie you got destroyed by a guy not even ranked at LW STFU

Edward is starting to become about as annoying as his wife's screaming

Everything he said is true.. Khabib isn't a legit champ, period. Eddie was.

Eddie would beat him, I'm confident in that... and resume wise Eddie shits all over him and any other LW in MMA history. Only LW semi close in top 5 and top 10 wins is Benson Henderson.

Eddie is Washington on MT. Rushmore of lightweight greats

Come at me sis

Back