Ronda's team throws Youtube's biggest Boxing Reporter out of Gym for previously criticising R3

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.criscyborg.com/ronda-ki...be-gym-ahead-fridays-cinco-de-mayo-ggg-fight/

Screen-Shot-2018-05-01-at-11.20.07-AM.png

Elie Seckbach is the man when it comes to Boxing on Youtube. With over 568 Million views on his ESnews Youtube channel he has the biggest collection of boxing videos currently on the Web and covers all major boxing events.

He was heading to the press conference for this weekend's upcoming Cinco De Mayo fights at the StubHub Center in Carson California. where Gennady Golovkin will face Vanes Martirosyan.

Working with the Glendale Fighting Club, promoter Tom Loeffler held a press conference for members of the media to attend and help promote the fight.

Unfortunately for Elie, Ronda Rousey’s team took it upon themselves to ambush him with a video camera once he entered the gym for the media day. They were disgruntled about previous articles and criticism towards Ronda Rousey, who, after making the cover of one of Boxing’s premier magazines “The Ring” went on to lose back-to-back fights by KO inside the octagon and retire without speaking to the media.

As Elie is one of boxing’s biggest reporters it appears Vanes Martirosyan and the GFC will be the ultimate ones who suffer, as his channel offers a great platform for brand building and fight marketing.

///

Ronda had previously denied Elie an interview for 'not being big enough'.

Last edited:
"Reporter"??? He's actually a slimy wannabe with a YouTube channel obsessed with drama (bit like Ariel without the journalism degree).

giphy.gif

As for for Honda protecting her safe space? Is normal!

<Fedor23><Fedor23><Fedor23><Fedor23><Fedor23>

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

Last edited:
Fook Ronda Rousey and fook YouTubers.

Fuck Eli Seckwho. Anyone who knows boxing, knows he's a fat slimy cunt.

I’m not a fan of Ronda but it’s ultimately their gym. Go cry a fucking river somewhere else.

It's a privilege to hear Ronda speak bro. You should never have criticized her, she's a genetic cream of the crop.

Ronda may be in the top 10 worst human beings on earth

Eli is not a fucking “boxing journalist” either. The guy is a glorified YouTuber.

if you still find yourself piling on rousey at this point then you should take some time to reflect. The ronda show annoyed me too (note, not even ronda herself. It was more that I felt they were trying to sell me bullshit, even though ronda is very talented).

If you're seeking out a person or news about a person just to hate on them....like, just do something positive with that time instead....Give yourself a compliment, pet a dog, make a person smile, etc. I dunno man.

This youtube guy sounds like a dick, but RR is too.

Elie Seckbach is the most annoying reporter in the history of reportes.

hahahaha that's pathetic.

ronda and everyone associated with her are the biggest mental midget's.

Kicking him out is kind of petty but it's their right. Making the video and post about it is pretty lame. Ellie is kind of an ass wipe.

Ronda's boxing was shit and Edmund was a sham. Who's their best fighter right now? Is it Travis Browne or did he retire?

Is she even relevant anymore?
I thought she went to pro wrestle and is a terrible person there as well.
I don't know who that guy is but who cares.

Back