Ronda's team throws Youtube's biggest Boxing Reporter out of Gym for previously criticising R3

rhonda had potential as a fighter but she was rushed...too much hype and it was reallyall about her gorgeous physical appearance....she shoulda dated floyd like she said and maybe he woulda given her some good career advice...instead she talked smack, disrespccted the man and ended up eating dirt...karma will get you everytime...

Its because he endlessly posts videos.. most of his shit only gets a handful of views.. hes a clown

Its because he endlessly posts videos.. most of his shit only gets a handful of views.. hes a clown
he started having a lot of other people do videos for him and it really makes him look bad. they post that shit with spelling errors, making no sense, etc. he is going for quantity over quality for sure.

he started having a lot of other people do videos for him and it really makes him look bad. they post that shit with spelling errors, making no sense, etc. he is going for quantity over quality for sure.
All of his shit is bad. He follows around boxers, makes shit videos and uses a click bait title. Most of his shit is garbage tier with low views.

All of his shit is bad. He follows around boxers, makes shit videos and uses a click bait title. Most of his shit is garbage tier with low views.
i know what he does. i am at a lot of the same events has him. he definitely has a lot of suspect content. but like i said, he also has a lot of other people making videos and thats why he has really dropped off the last couple years. it actually amazes me how poorly some of his videos do though. i dont know how you have that many subscribers and only get a few hundred views. i have just under 100k and i have only had 1 video get under 1000 views in the last year or so. he should automatically get at least 2500 just from his subscribers on even bad videos. or he could just by views like some other channels that like to discuss race at all times

i know what he does. i am at a lot of the same events has him. he definitely has a lot of suspect content. but like i said, he also has a lot of other people making videos and thats why he has really dropped off the last couple years. it actually amazes me how poorly some of his videos do though. i dont know how you have that many subscribers and only get a few hundred views. i have just under 100k and i have only had 1 video get under 1000 views in the last year or so. he should automatically get at least 2500 just from his subscribers on even bad videos. or he could just by views like some other channels that like to discuss race at all times
Its because its shit content. I dont care about what some local vegas prospect thinks about Stipe Miocic vs Anthony Wilder.

Ive seen him prowling around at weighins and shit too. Hes awkward to say the least. Plus a lot of his subscribers are dead accounts. A lot of older channels have this problem.

Its because its shit content. I dont care about what some local vegas prospect thinks about Stipe Miocic vs Anthony Wilder.

Ive seen him prowling around at weighins and shit too. Hes awkward to say the least. Plus a lot of his subscribers are dead accounts. A lot of older channels have this problem.
yea, he has been around a long time. and i am sure the people who followed him when he was doing basketball dont give a shit about boxing. still, there are a lot of legit followers and even his crap should do at least 5 k. but he doesnt do any ceo on his videos at all and he lets people steal his content too.

i guess i put up some crap too, but not every video can be of a world champion talking about other world champions. a lot of that is just giving a rub to people that may be big in the future, hoping they remember you, etc. a lot of it is just people you like that you want to help a little.

31933160_10156417269291882_4341716198245793792_n.jpg

This is the same guy who Conor also hates. Ellie's a slimeball, provoking altercations, yeah like above says, he's Ariel x2 and minus the facts , exaggerated no doubt but still facts...

Fuck Eli Seckwho. Anyone who knows boxing, knows he's a fat slimy cunt.

Elie is awesome - that guy makes like a 100 videos a day, and covers virtually every event. I sometimes wonder how he manages to go to so many events/camps/gyms on his own dime. As far as I can tell, he isn't sponsored.

Also, he is a legitimate journalist. He has won an Emmy, Mark Twain award and was known for his NBA coverage long before his youtube channel came on the scene.

Plus, the Robert Garcia reality show is awesome and really gives you a glimpse into what goes on in the gym.

Elie is awesome - that guy makes like a 100 videos a day, and covers virtually every event. I sometimes wonder how he manages to go to so many events/camps/gyms on his own dime. As far as I can tell, he isn't sponsored.

Also, he is a legitimate journalist. He has won an Emmy, Mark Twain award and was known for his NBA coverage long before his youtube channel came on the scene.

Plus, the Robert Garcia reality show is awesome and really gives you a glimpse into what goes on in the gym.
he has several people film for him and do videos. but he definitely hustles. hardest worker of all the guys doing this for sure

Back