Is it wrong to want a WMMA fighter to get KTFO'd?

I can watch Holm beating the shit out of Honda many times a day

It's not my fault you have poor writing skills.

Either way your thread is trash.
I see, the original statement began with "not because they are a woman." What does that phrase mean in your interpretation?

You don't wish harm on anyone obviously, but a KO can be an exciting and satisfying end to a fight.

That's what we're here for isn't it?

As long as it's not by her husband, it's not wrong.

Unconsciousness is a part of the sport. To be frank (and perhaps, sick), it's one of the most fun parts of our sport. You can wish for the KO- just not the brain damage- without considering yourself a scumbag.

What kind of ridiculous question is this? Of course not. If you think someone is annoying and they fight for a living, wanting to see them get knocked out or hurt bad is fine.
This...

/thread

And all of us who watch combat sports (or even the NFL) are no better.

Well some people watch combat sports for competition, technique and to see the best fighters in the world compete against each other. Its a display of skill, and the brain damage is an unfortunate side effect that both men are aware of before going into the contest.

Others (most of sherdog) actually watch just for the brutality/drama/justbleed/hoping they see someone get KO'd.

I see, the original statement began with "not because they are a woman." What does that phrase mean in your interpretation?
Stop blaming me for your shit writing, dude. If the text was good you wouldn't have to edit it in the first place. Let it go.

LOL. What's the story behind this?

Edit: Just Googled it. Apparently the girl was being unruly or something and the driver lost it.
the laws of the jungle still apply before the laws of society. thats dudes goin to jail id assume and rightfully so. but she got blasted with a tiger uppercut, and rightfully so

Stop blaming me for your shit writing, dude. If the text was good you wouldn't have to edit it in the first place. Let it go.
Answer the question. What did the phrase "not because they are a woman" mean?

(if you try to duck this question, then you are admitting that the phrase was functional and you just tried to talk around it)

Not because the fighter in question is a woman, but because the fighter is annoying and KO's are a normal part of MMA fandom.
As long as it's by another female fighter, that should be ok.

I mean, how many people celebrated with Rousey kissed Holly Holm's shin and took a nap?

And hell, a nice KO is a nice KO . . .

watanabe-vs-blondie1.gif

watanabe-vs-strawberry.gif

8b645fde7074ef91034e76f305a2c5c0.gif

What kind of ridiculous question is this? Of course not. If you think someone is annoying and they fight for a living, wanting to see them get knocked out or hurt bad is fine.

No its not, its sociopathic.

The only reason you should want to see someone get hurt badly is if they are a child rapist or they beat up your mom or something like that.

Normal people don't want to see other people get badly hurt just because they are annoying.

LOL at this guy being upset because he can't understand English haha

As long as it's by another female fighter, that should be ok.

I mean, how many people celebrated with Rousey kissed Holly Holm's shin and took a nap?

And hell, a nice KO is a nice KO . . .

watanabe-vs-blondie1.gif

watanabe-vs-strawberry.gif

8b645fde7074ef91034e76f305a2c5c0.gif
i love lady gomi highlights/gifs

People in here white knighting a hypothetical situation in a full contact sport where not only are KO's apart of the sport but are literally awarded bonuses and people are upset when someone wishes a contracted employee to be in a fight where KOs are encouraged to happen to said hypothetical fighter/s? Wow.

Well some people watch combat sports for competition, technique and to see the best fighters in the world compete against each other. Its a display of skill, and the brain damage is an unfortunate side effect that both men are aware of before going into the contest.

Others (most of sherdog) actually watch just for the brutality/drama/justbleed/hoping they see someone get KO'd.
agree completely with this. well said. all my favorite fights were fairly evenly matched and took several rounds to complete either via finish or decision. on the flipside, i dont mind a bit of the #justbleed, but not a fan of gore ie. edwards stevenson etc.

ts - its wmma. if you have concerns about a woman getting ktfo then dont watch.

No its not, its sociopathic.

The only reason you should want to see someone get hurt bad is if they are a child rapist or they killed your mom or something likd that.

Normal people don't want to see other people get badly hurt just because they are annoying.
The error in your reasoning is that professional fighting is not a normal context.

Back