• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it wrong to want a WMMA fighter to get KTFO'd?

It's not wrong at all, ignore all the cucks

Just spar with your Wife and/or Girlfriend

The error in your reasoning is that professional fighting is not a normal context.

Who cares if the person in question is a professional fighter or not? Getting brain damage is an unfortunate side effect of their profession...

Do you hope a construction worker falls off a building just because you find him annoying as a person?

The reason you watch fighting seems to be because you enjoy seeing people get hurt. You might want to get that checked out.

Who cares if that person is a professional fighter or not? Getting brain damage is an unfortunate side effect of their profession...

Do you hope a construction worker falls off a building just because you find him annoying as a person?

You seem to watch fighting because you enjoy seeing people get hurt. You might want to get that checked out.
Here's the issue. Knockouts are an accepted part of fighting. It's literally a method of winning the fight that fighters attempt to use.

I don't root for a construction worker to fall off a building because that's not part of the process of making a building. No one signs up for it and no one benefits from it.

Yes its wrong, very wrong and it sounds to me like you have a deep rooted hatred toward women that you might need therapy for unless of course your talking about Julianna Pena, in that case its a KO followed by merciless ground and pound with Mario Yamasaki as the ref.

Last edited:
Here's the issue. Knockouts are an accepted part of fighting. It's literally a method of winning the fight that fighters attempt to use.

I don't root for a construction worker to fall off a building because that's not part of the process of making a building.

Yes, but you are clearly not rooting for someone to win by KO, you are rooting for someone to lose by KO.

When I root for TJ Dillashaw to win, its because I know that in the process hes going to display some sweet footwork and set ups and well put together combinations.

You are not rooting for Amanda Nunes to KO Ronda because she has sick Floyd Mayweatheresque boxing skills and you want to see them displayed, you just want to see Ronda get KO'd/hurt because she is annoying.

That right there is the difference.

You just seem use fighting as a scapegoat because you enjoy seeing people get hurt.

Yes, but you are clearly not rooting for someone to win by KO, you are rooting for someone to lose by KO.

When I root for TJ Dillashaw to win, its because I know that in the process hes going to display some sweet footwork and set ups and well put together combinations.

You are not rooting for Amanda Nunes to KO Ronda because she has sick Floyd Mayweatheresque boxing skills and you want to see them displayed, you just want to see Ronda get KO'd/hurt because she is annoying.

That right there is the difference.

You just seem use fighting as a scapegoat because you enjoy seeing people get hurt.
I don't enjoy seeing people get hurt outside of a context where getting hurt is part of the process that they sign up for and attempt to do to each other (and is one reason why they are paid more than other professions).

I'm having a hard time fully understanding your stance. You enjoy women getting KO'd because you find them annoying, or you find particular women annoying so you want them to be KO'd?

Don't have an issue with TS original post....its your whiney smart ass defensive remarks you have to anyone posting. Go take out the recycling or shower.

Its wrong to want any fighter to be KO'd dummy.

Its wishing brain damage on someone you don't even know.

A night of knockouts is a good night. People who dont enjoy knockouts are lying to themselves as mma fans.

I'm having a hard time fully understanding your stance. You enjoy women getting KO'd because you find them annoying, or you find particular women annoying so you want them to be KO'd?
The second one. I'll assume you're genuinely asking while a few other people deliberately tried to misconstrue it (and got owned).

Is it wrong to want all WMMA Ko'd and to never fight again?

If so I'm guilty as charged.

I don't enjoy seeing people get hurt outside of a context where getting hurt is part of the process that they sign up for and attempt to do to each other (and is one reason why they are paid more than other professions).

You say that but I doubt it. If you enjoy seeing people get hurt for real, you enjoy seeing people get hurt period.

The goal in combat sports is not to hurt each other badly, thats why there is a ref to intervene before serious injury occurs. Sometimes they dont do their job well enough. Brain damage is not something that any fighter goes in there hoping to receive.

It is an unfortunate side effect of fighting. The goal isnt to receive damage, in fact the very essence of boxing is "hit and dont get hit."

Also, its complete bullshit when you say that fighters get paid more than other professions due to damage they sign up to receive.

Compared to other pro athletes fighters get paid dick.

If thats how it worked, Muay Thai fighters and MMA fighters would be the highest paid athletes in the world, instead of basketball/baseball/soccer players.

You say that but I doubt it. If you enjoy seeing people get hurt for real, you enjoy seeing people get hurt period.
I hate to break it to you, but you're no psychic. Don't try to be one.

The goal in combat sports is not to hurt each other badly, thats why there is a ref to intervene before serious injury occurs. Sometimes they dont do their job well enough. Brain damage is not something that any fighter goes in there hoping to receive. It is an unfortunate side effect of fighting.
One of the goals of a fight is to knock your opponent out. If you knock them out with one punch, you've succeeded, will get paid more and will go up in rankings.

This is true of both participants in any MMA fight.

Also, its complete bullshit when you say that fighters get paid more than other professions due to damage they sign up to receive.

Compared to other pro athletes fighters get paid dick.
Yes and when the fighters aren't paid in a manner that accounts for that, I and many other fans get upset about it. But of course, veteran fighters in the UFC get paid $100,000 or much more per fight.

If thats how it worked, Muay Thai fighters and MMA fighters would be the highest paid athletes in the world, instead of basketball/baseball/soccer players.
I said that the risk of injury was *one reason* why they are paid more. It's not the only thing that dictates someone's pay.

Back