Is it wrong to want a WMMA fighter to get KTFO'd?

It is, but the core issue here is that you are celebrating a KO loss not a KO victory.

It sounds like you are celebrating the fact that one fighter lost brutally, instead of the fact that the winner displayed amazing skill during their victory.

Damage is an unfortunate part of the sport.
Can you post a link to one of your fights? I am interested to see how a stand up fighter fights with your viewpoint on knockouts.

It is, but the core issue here is that you are celebrating a KO loss not a KO victory.

It sounds like you are celebrating the fact that one fighter lost brutally, instead of the fact that the winner displayed amazing skill during their victory.

Damage is an unfortunate part of the sport.
I think the last line summarizes it. I accept that damage is part of the sport, as the fighters do, and as such I treat it as a normal result and not something to fear or shy away from. You take it as being equivalent to someone being hurt in normal life, where it is unfortunate and at times very upsetting, and anyone who likes it is a sociopath.

I don't see getting hurt in a fight as equivalent to getting hurt in normal life.

Yes, but you are clearly not rooting for someone to win by KO, you are rooting for someone to lose by KO.

When I root for TJ Dillashaw to win, its because I know that in the process hes going to display some sweet footwork and set ups and well put together combinations.

You are not rooting for Amanda Nunes to KO Ronda because she has sick Floyd Mayweatheresque boxing skills and you want to see them displayed, you just want to see Ronda get KO'd/hurt because she is annoying.

That right there is the difference.

You just seem use fighting as a scapegoat because you enjoy seeing people get hurt.
Get off your high horse buddy

Can you post a link to one of your fights? I am interested to see how a stand up fighter fights with your viewpoint on knockouts.
Sumo-Ring-Fail-Funny-Gifs-Gif-Suits.gif

I think the last line summarizes it. I accept that damage is part of the sport, as the fighters do, and as such I treat it as a normal result and not something to fear or shy away from. You take it as being equivalent to someone being hurt in normal life, where it is unfortunate and at times very upsetting, and anyone who likes it is a sociopath.

I don't see getting hurt in a fight as equivalent to getting hurt in normal life.

When Holly Holm KO'd Ronda did you think "damn that was a sick high kick" or did you think "damn Im glad that annoying bitch got laid out"?

Why do you like seeing people get hurt?
Have you ever been in a fight (not a sanctioned one or spar) what do you try to do when you fight someone? I hate to break it to you buddy humans are violent creatures and that won’t change until we stop being humans so get off your fucking high horse.

When Holly Holm KO'd Ronda did you think "damn that was a sick high kick" or did you think "damn Im glad that annoying bitch got laid out"?
I think 90% of Sherdoggers were glad Ronda got laid out. Not just because of her personality, but because it exposed that she wasn't as good as Rogan and others were claiming.

Ive never fought professionally, and you dont need to enjoy hurting people to do it.

Conor McGregor says it best, there is no anger or emotion or desire to hurt your opponent once in a fight.

The opponent is simply a blank faced moving target that you must put down.

Ive never fought professionally, and you dont need to enjoy hurting people to do it.

Conor McGregor says it best, there is no anger or emotion or desire to hurt your opponent once in a fight.

The opponent is simply a blank faced moving target that you must put down.
Conor also said he would decapitate Dennis Siver and raise his severed head to the crowd in Boston.

Have you ever been in a fight (not a sanctioned one or spar) what do you try to do when you fight someone? I hate to break it to you buddy humans are violent creatures and that won’t change until we stop being humans so get off your fucking high horse.

Of course I have, but that was a long time ago and I wouldnt fight nowadays unless it was necessary for self defense.

Humans, normal humans at least are only violent when they have no other option.

Conor also said he would decapitate Dennis Siver and raise his severed head to the crowd in Boston.

Thats because he knows that justbleed redneck mongoloids like most of sherdog will eat that shit up and pay to watch him fight.

The man is a marketing genius.

But he has also shown compassion for his opponent especially right after the fight.

Let's face it, if MMA didn't have KOs, none of us would be here.

KOs are sweet and just like the men, WMMA fighters know what they signed up for. :)

Thats because he knows that justbleed redneck mongoloids like most of sherdog will eat that shit up and pay to watch him fight.

The man is a marketing genius.

But he has also shown compassion for his opponent especially right after the fight.
Maybe he said the other quote because he knew weak little snowflakes like you would eat it up and think he was a teddy bear? You're special pleading.

If it is Angela Hill, then no. Not at all.

Of course I have, but that was a long time ago and I wouldnt fight nowadays unless it was necessary for self defense.

Humans, normal humans at least are only violent when they have no other option.
We all have those violent impulses, that’s why we watch combat sports and even contact sports like football and that’s why we play violent video games and watch violent movies. Those things help release those impulses in a way that doesn’t hurt anyone else. To be honest the worst of these methods are the actual combat sports and football etc they actually lead to people being hurt in real life. But nobody forces them to fight and as fans we can want whatever we feel like.

Maybe he said the other quote because he knew weak little snowflakes like you would eat it up and think he was a teddy bear? You're special pleading.

What other quote?

Its funny how you talk to me behind the safety of your keyboard, tough guy.

We all have those violent impulses, that’s why we watch combat sports and even contact sports like football and that’s why we play violent video games and watch violent movies. Those things help release those impulses in a way that doesn’t hurt anyone else. To be honest the worst of these methods are the actual combat sports and football etc they actually lead to people being hurt in real life. But nobody forces them to fight and as fans we can want whatever we feel like.

I can want to see your mom blasted with a shotgun but its a fucked up thing to wanna see isn't it?

All Im saying is that if you want to see people get hurt, people who have never done anything horrible, then you are fucked up.

What other quote?
"Conor McGregor says it best, there is no anger or emotion or desire to hurt your opponent once in a fight.

The opponent is simply a blank faced moving target that you must put down."

Its funny how you talk to me behind the safety of your keyboard, tough guy.
Ooh, are you threatening me?

Not because they are a woman, but because they are annoying and KO's are a normal part of MMA fandom.

only you can answer that man. I was happy to see ronda get ko'd. Not because she's a woman but because I found the ronda show annoying and was glad it would finally end. If It had been because "that bitch is finally being put in her place" then maybe it would be wrong. It's a personal thing that only you really know.

Back