Original Night Stalker/East area rapist discussion

Oh no, he's definitely not embarrassed. He probably cherished every minute of it, he even called a few of his victims. Years later! He is not talking because he's trying to find a way out of this. Don't be fooled.

I completely agree with this. He doesn't want any family visitors. He's got something in mind. He's had 32 yrs since his last crime (we believe), I'm gonna guess he's gone through the thought experiment, "what do i do if I get caught?".

I completely agree with this. He doesn't want any family visitors. He's got something in mind. He's had 32 yrs since his last crime (we believe), I'm gonna guess he's gone through the thought experiment, "what do i do if I get caught?".
No doubt, I'm sure he had a plan. A guy like him wouldn't just accept getting arrested so I'm glad the police were smart and didn't give him a chance to fight, flee or kill himself.
Now that he's under custody he's definetly planning something new and it might as well be suicide. Any news if he's eating now? He wasn't at first. I read that in California they can force feed the guy. lol This fucking guy has no control or power anymore. I love it.

No doubt, I'm sure he had a plan. A guy like him wouldn't just accept getting arrested so I'm glad the police were smart and didn't give him a chance to fight, flee or kill himself.

yup. Did you hear how they took him down? They waited until he was doing yard work and had a cop go ask him for directions. Apparently, DeAngelo immediately got hostile and told the cop to go fuck off, but it was too late. Two other cops took him down while he was distracted.

I'll be honest, I am the first one to make fun of how incompetent cops are, and how they over inflate their shrewdness in solving crimes, but I am totally impressed with how this went down. Putting together a 4th cousin tree, using GEDmatch, getting his trash and how they took him down ... I'm really impressed.

Also really impressed by Paul Holes, the investigator in the video I linked. Very honest and humble IMO.

Last edited:
yup. Did you hear how they took him down? They waited until he was doing yard work and had a cop go ask him for directions. Apparently, DeAngelo immediately got hostile and told the cop to go fuck off, but it was too late. Two other cops took him down while he was distracted.

I'll be honest, I am the first one to make fun of how incompetent cops are, and how they over inflate their shrewdness in saving crimes, but I am totally impressed with how this went down. Putting together a 4th cousin tree, using GEDmatch, getting his trash and how they took him down ... I'm really impressed.

Also really impressed by Paul Holes, the investigator in the video I linked. Very honest and humble IMO.
I did, I thought it was pretty smart. He had a lot of weapons! Can you imagine they going in with a Swat team or just Paul Holes? He almost did that. It wouldn't turn out great. That's for sure.

Man, I think cops deal with a lot of shit everyday, there's a ton of it and we can only imagine how stressful their daily life is. I'm not going to pretend they are perfect, a lot of them shouldn't even be working as cops (like this pos DeAngelo) but I have a huge respect for the police force and I believe most of them really want to do their best.

I did, I thought it was pretty smart. He had a lot of weapons! Can you imagine they going in with a Swat team or just Paul Holes? He almost did that. It wouldn't turn out great. That's for sure.

Man, I think cops deal with a lot of shit everyday, there's a ton of it and we can only imagine how stressful their daily life is. I'm not going to pretend they are perfect, a lot of them shouldn't even be working as cops (like this pos DeAngelo) but I have a huge respect for the police force and I believe most of them really want to do their best.

I'll be honest, I am the first one to make fun of how incompetent cops are, and how they over inflate their shrewdness in solving crimes, but I am totally impressed with how this went down. Putting together a 4th cousin tree, using GEDmatch, getting his trash and how they took him down ... I'm really impressed.

A month ago Paul Holes wanted to knock on his door and at the last minute refrained and thought to himself "What are the chances? I've knocked on thousands of doors" and decided to leave it at that. Had he knocked on that door we could have had a suicide and anti-climatic ending to all of this. It's unbelievably crazy.

You know, at least this pos isn't one of those gloating serial killers that seem to enjoy taunting the relatives and relish about their evil deeds, he seems to be ashamed judging by his silence/refusal to eat.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Did you read the cliffs that I posted earlier ITT? I summarized most of the things that were confirmed beliefs before the arrest and the new reveals.

you are one lazy mutha' fucka'. Go to reddit. There are people who have been posting for years documenting clues from reports and all of the books written on the EAR/ONS.

Re: the idea that the VR was NOT EAR/ONS

LMAO. People have been posting in threads since 2003 (when the case re-opened) that have both the VR and EAR/ONS. They had crime scene evidence from both for many years that connected the two, they just didn't know who the perp was. Many investigators were convinced the VR was EAR/ONS, while some investigators doubted it. in recent years much of the posting connected to the two. IIRC they both liked to steal coins from the victims.

Settle down there Columbo...

Yes. Go to the Reddit EAR/ONS discussion. I can't post the link here without the whole damn page uploading for some reason.

WEll, I hope they make him suffer as much as possible. With drugs today, I am sure we can keep him from getting alzheimers or Parkinsons even at his age.

Very good special about it on 20/20 right now.

So apparently he would stacked plates on his victims (he would leave the room for periods of time) so he could hear if they were trying to move around and escape. Is that new info?

I have never heard of him doing that before.

Last edited:
For some reason, I had never heard about the Golden State Killer until he got caught. I've been deep into Zodiac for years though.

Lots of interesting DNA and information lately. I think it's eventually going to be cracked or we'll at least have a firm suspect.

That's a curious comment because after he committed rapes he did harass victims by calling them back. He's pretty much every type of piece of shit that has ever existed.
This and if he really respected the victims he would help the police answer questions now that he’s been caught.

Dude is an absolutely reprehensible human being. The way he abused his authority as a police officer and turtored, raped and killed innocent people would see him killed spectacularly and painfully in any just world.

Very good special about it on 20/20 right now.

So apparently he would stacked plates on his victims (he would leave the room for periods of time) so he could hear if they were trying to move around and escape. Is that new info?

I have never heard of him doing that before.
not new info at all.

Anyone else believe he was also the Visalia Ransacker? Both cases have a lot of similiarties i.e using plates and other things to detect when someones entered the room, both did hot prowl break ins, both allegedly didn't take much of significant value, etc.

I'd guess so, but the sketches of the Visalia Ransacker portray him as chubbier than ONS, but he was still just as athletic.

Anyone else believe he was also the Visalia Ransacker? Both cases have a lot of similiarties i.e using plates and other things to detect when someones entered the room, both did hot prowl break ins, both allegedly didn't take much of significant value, etc.

I'd guess so, but the sketches of the Visalia Ransacker portray him as chubbier than ONS, but he was still just as athletic.
It’s confirmed he was the Visalia ransacker.

If he's also the zodiac holy shit that would blow my mind.

Gotta say it's been pretty anticlimactic since the first announcement of the arrest. Where's the interviews with his family and shit?

Back