Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

<TrumpWrong1>

My convictions are always the same. I’m certainly not amoral and mean spirited, I just don’t believe in giving handouts to able bodied individuals, and being soft on crime.

It’s also pretty amusing you say “delusional”, as I almost never make big predictions, I’m usually in the “nothing will happen camp”. Meanwhile you guys lose your minds at every new headline.
Delusional.

Electrical engineering > attorney - with regard to intelligence required.

Okay.

Again, I simply recognize politics for what it is. You believe in a fantasy system that will never come to fruition.

Remind me who the irrational one is...

And again you rely on a straw man (fantasy system) that is completely irrelevant to policy discussion to try to deflect from and justify your own ignorance. I believe that you do "recognize politics for what it is," but that you also conflate, and are incapable of differentiating, politics from public policy.

You think policy, including but not limited to the discussion over the distribution of power and resources, the allocations of positive and negative freedoms, the foreclosure of corruption and inefficiency in collective action, and the balancing of incentives, risks, and human suffering - all can be reduced to "lol libs" and "hey, everyone is corrupt." And you think that not because you are stupid, and certainly not because it is accurate, but because you are intellectually lazy. You prefer tribalist chortling to substantive thought.

Luckily, history has not been primarily driven by intellectually lazy nihilists.

Okay.

You think policy, all can be reduced to "lol libs" and "hey, everyone is corrupt." .

I actually don’t, but it’s amusing that you assume that.

Your point doesn’t even make senses. First off, I don’t say everyone is corrupt, I say they lie. Second the fact that they lie has little to do with policy. If you don’t know 90% of what you’re going to get with any republican or Democrat, you’re not paying attention.

Lastly, you claim I have no views on policy. Care to actually back that up with specifics? I’ve made my policy opinions quite clear on welfare, tax and economic policy, law enforcement, terrorism, etc.

If you’re still surprised Trump lies, you’re an idiot.

If you don’t realize all politicians lie, you’re an idiot.

Y’all didn’t think Obama actually found out about all that shit “on tv” did ya?
What matters is the degree of lying and the severity. Presidents lying about ball placement or score on your golf round is way different to lying to the public about some shenanigans you got up to which is way different to lying about the reason for war.

What matters is the degree of lying and the severity. Presidents lying about ball placement or score on your golf round is way different to lying to the public about some shenanigans you got up to which is way different to lying about the reason for war.

I can only assume you’re referencing Bush here?

Bush was terrible.

Bob, have a problem with Trump changing his account several times?

Bob, have a problem with Trump changing his account several times?

I knew he was lying the second he implied he didn’t fuck her.

He should have just said he banged her and moved on.

I knew he was lying the second he implied he didn’t fuck her.

He should have just said he banged her and moved on.
If Trump lies about it under oath should he be impeached like Clinton?

So telling lies to the American public is ok , as long as one is not under oath?

I can't seem to bring myself to care about Trump lying about his sex life from 10yrs ago. What makes you care so much?

Well the precedent was set, Clinton got impeached over telling lies about consensul sex.

Well the precedent was set, Clinton got impeached over telling lies about consensul sex.
Clinton got impeached for lying to congress while under oath.

Back