Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

That was 20 yrs ago bruh
So? 20 years ain't that long. You are only saying "20 years " because you want people to forget the GOP hypocrisy of making a stink about sex, because now your own guy is guilty of it so you don't want folks pointing out the rightwing hypocrisy.

So? 20 years ain't that long. You are only saying "20 years " because you want people to forget the GOP hypocrisy of making a stink about sex, because now your own guy is guilty of it so you don't want folks pointing out the rightwing hypocrisy.

I didn't realize Stormy Daniels was a subordinate that Trump banged in the oval office. The situations are a bit different.

With that said I also can't seem to care that Bill was "d***ing down bimbos". I'm glad Clinton didn't get removed and the GOP paid a price politically for pushing impeachment. I also very much dislike the GOP.

Now the question to you is...why do you think this is going to work out well for the democrats politically? You clearly don't actually care about Trumps sex life and you seen how it turned out for the GOP. So why champion this farce?

If we really need to get into it, he was sworn to testify about whether or not he had an affair with a subordinate.

I don't believe that to be an impeachable offense, but unfortunately Clinton bit the perjury hook which is an impeachable offense.
Huh. Will this President also be sworn to testify about his very public lies regarding his personal affairs, I wonder.

The rightwing cared a whole lot when Bill lied about sex but they don't care about Trump lying about sex. Just typical partisan hypocrisy.
Under oath
And a slight imbalance of power between president and an intern at he whitehosue

Keys differences

It's funny how the right bitched and moaned about the lack of transparency in the Obama Whitehouse yet here they are with a President who lies 5-6 times a day and they are falling all over themselves to justify his lies. You right wing people are the only ones who can force him to be honest and your constant rationalization of his lies only emboldens him to continue. The scary thing is the precedent you are setting here. You are telling people in Washington that it is ok with lying to public as long as you maintain some level of saying things that I like.

Don't give me that shit that all politicians lie so therefore this is nothing different. This is night and day difference between the two. Prior to Trump when someone lied like he does and got caught there were consequences. No longer is that the case and what you fail to realize is that "your guy" won't be in power forever and when someone you don't like gets in and does the same you only have yourself to blame.

If he used campaign funds to pay her off I'd be pissed. I don't really care if he slept with her and paid her off.
Feels like a bit of a stretch if his lawyer paid her with money he gave him. Somehow it being around election time makes it a contribution. I think the most obvious explanation for everything we’ve seen in all this stuff is a guy who had no idea what he was doing flopped into the race and tried to clean up as he went along

Huh. Will this President also be sworn to testify about his very public lies regarding his personal affairs, I wonder.
Depends if the Dems are willing to risk the fallout of the President to testify on that out of all the other things they've thrown at him. It would delegitimize the other accusations.

Depends if the Dems are willing to risk the fallout of the President to testify on that out of all the other things they've thrown at him. It would delegitimize the other accusations.
... hasn't he thrown them at himself, every step of the way?

It's funny how the right bitched and moaned about the lack of transparency in the Obama Whitehouse yet here they are with a President who lies 5-6 times a day and they are falling all over themselves to justify his lies. You right wing people are the only ones who can force him to be honest and your constant rationalization of his lies only emboldens him to continue. The scary thing is the precedent you are setting here. You are telling people in Washington that it is ok with lying to public as long as you maintain some level of saying things that I like.

Don't give me that shit that all politicians lie so therefore this is nothing different. This is night and day difference between the two. Prior to Trump when someone lied like he does and got caught there were consequences. No longer is that the case and what you fail to realize is that "your guy" won't be in power forever and when someone you don't like gets in and does the same you only have yourself to blame.
Every word of this.
If he fires Mueller, I will revolt.

Rudy Guiliani was clearly drunk on cable tv and should no longer be taken seriously by anyone.

How long will we let Rudy ride the 9/11 wave?

... hasn't he thrown them at himself, every step of the way?
Not sure what that has to do with whether or not the Dems will have Trump testify resulting in an impeachment.

Not sure what that has to do with whether or not the Dems will have Trump testify resulting in an impeachment.
He and his campaign played with foreign money and it's important to see where that goes.

"I think you know this really shouldn't be a matter of liberal versus conservative, pro Trump versus anti Trump; if you're a fair-minded citizen you oughta be concerned about the fact that we were repeatedly misled about what this meeting was about.

I had Reince Priebus the White House chief of staff on this program at this desk a week ago last Sunday and he said this was the meeting about adoption."
- notorious Dem commentator Chris Wallace

Afa his personal life becoming public, it sure looks like that finally caught up with him; only a fool would believe him at this point, and Giuliani put him squarely into "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" territory. It's important to see where that goes too.

Under oath
And a slight imbalance of power between president and an intern at he whitehosue

Keys differences

He was only put in that position (under oath) because of the GOP using that Lewinsky incident as an excuse to get Clinton to lie.
She pursued him, so why would it matter if she was an intern. Not like he physically sexually harassed her.

So who threw who under the bus first?

Looks like Rudy threw Donald under the bus first, then Trump returned the favor.

He was only put in that position (under oath) because of the GOP using that Lewinsky incident as an excuse to get Clinton to lie.
She pursued him, so why would it matter if she was an intern. Not like he physically sexually harassed her.
Such utter nonsense

#nothertoo
#fuckitthisisademocrat
#nosenseofirony
#fuckbeingconsistent

Every word of this.
If he fires Mueller, I will cry into my pillow.
Fixed

You will do nothing
You can’t make up scenarios to be afraid of and then be offended by them. Jesus Christ you people are loony

Back