UFC 224 - Nunes vs Pennington - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

i wonder how much weight ramos is cutting, looked similar height but literally twice as wide as hein. gas tank has to be a concern.

I’m not too high on the card, I’m still looking for an angle or some spots to hit this card but I think I will look to play as I go rather than place too many prebets. I feel like I gotta get a feel of how it’s gonna go. The last time they were in Brazil, the Brazilians went 9 for 11 where Tim Means got robbed and Machida won that close decision.

I had a few 8 man parlays that included both of the aforementioned, but after seeing the way Joseph Morales lose and looking all shook,I just got this weird feeling to redo the entire parlay again, removing non-Brazilians which was Tim Means over Sergio Moraes and it ended up hitting 7 for 7 for a few dozen racks. And that card ended with the lucky Machida decision over Anders, Machida being my 7th leg.

I hate to use this factor but fighting in Brazil really is a factor.

Side story — I’ve been traveling to Vegas these past couple months and there’s a few specific books that are dumb enough to let me parlay the ML with the over/unders and that weekend I I was able to do a 2-man parlay on Machida (+240) and his o2.5 (+175) together which came up to +900. It also gave me the flexibility to cash out even if Machida were to finish after 2.5 rounds. In comparison, 5dimes only paid Machida +525 for him to win by 5 round decision. It’s pretty crazy that they allow this and I’m taking advantage as much as I can when I see a good spot to take a trip to vegas.

I’ll give you another example for this card. I don’t give a shit about the fight, but hypothetically speaking, if you were to parlay Cooper (+225) and o2.5 (+100), you’d get +557. If you bet Cooper by decision on 5dimes, you only get +475, and the difference is that if Cooper finishes in the last 2.5 minutes, you still covered that +557 and you lose your bet on 5dimes.

There was a time where I bet Alex Garcia and o1.5 to achieve +450, and on the other hand 5dimes offered only +425 for his 3 round decision, and I cashed my +450 Vegas action because he finished at like 2:40 seconds into the second round.

I’m about to milk this cow for as long as I can til they realize it. If anyone wants to meet me out there lmk.

i wonder how much weight ramos is cutting, looked similar height but literally twice as wide as hein. gas tank has to be a concern.
He didn't look bad in round 3 against Moraes recently. I doubt Hein pushes a pace on him like Gritz did.

Edit* By bad I mean he didn't looked drastically slow or anything. He failed to land effectively though.

Last edited:
He slowed down a lot in the second against Gruetzmacher but came out strong at the start of third and finished him. I had money on Ramos and it felt like Gruetz was going to take over and I got lucky in the third. Have not rewatched the fight so might remember something wrong

raquel-pennington-amanda-nunes-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

ronaldo-souza-kelvin-gastelum-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

amanda-cooper-mackenzie-dern-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

brian-kelleher-john-lineker-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

lyoto-machida-vitor-belfort-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

karl-roberson-cezar-ferreira-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

junior-albini-aleksei-oleynik-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

davi-ramos-nick-hein-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

sean-strickland-elizeu-zaleski-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

sultan-aliev-warlley-alves-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

jack-hermansson-thales-leites-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

ramazan-emeev-alberto-mina-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

james-bochnovic-markus-perez-ufc-224-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/champ-amanda-nunes-now-undergoing-salt-therapy-to-treat-sinusitis

I thought this article was interesting. It had been reported that Nunes had surgery to correct her sinus issue after the Valentina fight, but that was not the case. It was recommended by a doctor that she have surgery, but she was worried about complications so she’s doing this salt therapy instead.

Personally, I’m very interested to see how her cardio looks if this goes deep. I can’t see Rocky sitting back and allowing Nunes to fight at her own pace the way Valentina did.

I’m not too high on the card, I’m still looking for an angle or some spots to hit this card but I think I will look to play as I go rather than place too many prebets. I feel like I gotta get a feel of how it’s gonna go. The last time they were in Brazil, the Brazilians went 9 for 11 where Tim Means got robbed and Machida won that close decision.

I had a few 8 man parlays that included both of the aforementioned, but after seeing the way Joseph Morales lose and looking all shook,I just got this weird feeling to redo the entire parlay again, removing non-Brazilians which was Tim Means over Sergio Moraes and it ended up hitting 7 for 7 for a few dozen racks. And that card ended with the lucky Machida decision over Anders, Machida being my 7th leg.

Side story — I’ve been traveling to Vegas these past couple months and there’s a few specific books that are dumb enough to let me parlay the ML with the over/unders and that weekend I I was able to do a 2-man parlay on Machida (+240) and his o2.5 (+175) together which came up to +900. It also gave me the flexibility to cash out even if Machida were to finish after 2.5 rounds. In comparison, 5dimes only paid Machida +525 for him to win by 5 round decision. It’s pretty crazy that they allow this and I’m taking advantage as much as I can when I see a good spot to take a trip to vegas.

I’ll give you another example for this card. I don’t give a shit about the fight, but hypothetically speaking, if you were to parlay Cooper (+225) and o2.5 (+100), you’d get +557. If you bet Cooper by decision on 5dimes, you only get +475, and the difference is that if Cooper finishes in the last 2.5 minutes, you still covered that +557 and you lose your bet on 5dimes.

There was a time where I bet Alex Garcia and o1.5 to achieve +450, and on the other hand 5dimes offered only +425 for his 3 round decision, and I cashed my +450 Vegas action because he finished at like 2:40 seconds into the second round.

I’m about to milk this cow for as long as I can til they realize it. If anyone wants to meet me out there lmk.
That is fucking sick value you can get and much safer, had my BR been 5x what it is I would've made a trip this month

Last edited:

Nice job finding great lines! I fly out to Vegas too. I know one of the books you are referring to which let me go heavy on a parlay last month . Unfortunately Mcgregor screwed up the Ray Borg fight so my big money ticket was only good for -180 odds (which I won). You said "there are a few specific books that are dumb enough to parlay the ML". I only know of one, could you PM me with the others?

This month I decided to try a different book which had some slightly better lines and found that they limit parleys to $100. I was only in Vegas for a couple hours and didn't have time to run back to my usual book so I just made one heavy bet on Lineaker plus a very small bet in Mina then headed back the airport. After missing the parlay last month I was planning on going heavy on the Brazilians in Brazil so the $100 limit has me quite irritated. If you want the name of the book that limited me this week lmk.

Last edited:
Baby Albini with the cupping marks on his back. Profesional fighters still believing this stuff......

At the end of the day I'm a hell of a player, always coming out on top, always getting money. Even though you may be a winner, you gotta prove it everytime. If you a real player then you know the anxiety/excitement that comes with this game, the final anticipation is always the worst but winning makes it all worth it. #NotAGame #WinnersWin #TopNotch #PlayToWin #Motivation #Momentum #OnGod

You sound like some kid who likes to play fantasy on the Internet

key plays for tonight:

Roberson
Emeev SU, Emeev -3.5
Strickland +3.5
Aliev +3.5
Hein +3.5

He slowed down a lot in the second against Gruetzmacher but came out strong at the start of third and finished him. I had money on Ramos and it felt like Gruetz was going to take over and I got lucky in the third. Have not rewatched the fight so might remember something wrong

no that's exactly what happened i rewatched to cap gruetz against lauzon.

yeah if ramos didn't land that takedown in r3 i would have been seriously concerned. obviously hein doesn't push a pace like gruetz but still worth keeping your eye on, especially if ramos starts strong.

wishful thinking but any euro bookies offering hein +3.5?

Free money:

Sean Strickland
Junior Albini
John Lineker

Back