PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I wish I had developed a healthy relationship with food instead of fast food in front of the tv for 30 years

I didnt say it was impossible to eat healthy I said that a lot of work goes into tricking people to do the opposite and the rates of obesity are a bit beyond asking why does no one have self control

For example I dont think mcdonalds or anything like that should be allowed to advertise on tv. I dont want it banned but I also think that advertisers know what they are doing and thats why theres so much money in it.

same with coke. Dont want it banned or even an extra tax on it but I think its bad for society to sell it to people constantly

You dont see cigarette ads on tv for the same reason

Sounds like Americans need to be more educated about food. Calories specifically. Many still think that moving from soda to juice is going to effect their weight..

Another thing I've noticed about you fat Americans, is you guys always seem to think that just because you're going to watch an event or sports game, that you need to stuff your fat faces with food each time. "I got my 5 bags of chips and dips all ready for the game tonight!" Unless you're going to go out of your way to burn those excess calories, don't stuff your face with food every chance you get. It's very simple.

Sounds like Americans need to be more educated about food. Calories specifically. Many still think that moving from soda to juice is going to effect their weight..

Another thing I've noticed about you fat Americans, is you guys always seem to think that just because you're going to watch an event or sports game, that you need to stuff your fat faces with food each time. "I got my 5 bags of chips and dips all ready for the game tonight!" Unless you're going to go out of your way to burn those excess calories, don't stuff your face with food every chance you get.
People treat the slightest thing as an "event" so you gotta have fun and eat junk and get wasted. That's fine every now and then but so many poeple do that shit for the slightest thing that happens. Now I'm guilty of that during football season. I'll justify it to myself like "oh man, it's a big prime time game. Gotta get a pizza!". People have that same mindset for far less though 52 weekends a year.

Another thing I've noticed about you fat Americans, is you guys always seem to think that just because you're going to watch an event or sports game, that you need to stuff your fat faces with food each time. "I got my 5 bags of chips and dips all ready for the game tonight!" Unless you're going to go out of your way to burn those excess calories, don't stuff your face with food every chance you get. It's very simple.
Vitamin water has just as much sugar as soda. But we really need 400% b12 so its good for you

I wouldn't say meat is reasonably priced. Not in Canada.
Can't you drive 45 minutes in any direction and have some of the best hunting in the world though? Strap up and put down an elk, Luch! Big Joe says it's the best tasting meat

Get rid of the soda and juice, use way less sauces and get a sense of how many calories the food you're eating has. It already says how much on the damn label lol.

I would really hope nobody out there would ever argue against forcing companies to put calorie description labels on their products.

Cokes are the worst damn thing you can put in your body and I'd be willing to bet 3/4 of Americans drink 2-3 a day, if not more.

Can't you drive 45 minutes in any direction and have some of the best hunting in the world though? Strap up and put down an elk, Luch! Big Joe says it's the best tasting meat
He's right.

Fish too....wild salmon is just better than farmed fish.

Lol, it’s funny because the majority of the regulars here are not fat.

He's right.

Fish too....wild salmon is just better than farmed fish.
I feel like if I lived in Canada I'd be really into hunting just for the wild variety of game. Deer hunting is huge in the south but that's about it. Plus, I'd never eat one of those things. Nasty fucking creatures that carry ticks. Just 200 lb pretty looking rats.

I feel like if I lived in Canada I'd be really into hunting just for the wild variety of game. Deer hunting is huge in the south but that's about it. Plus, I'd never eat one of those things. Nasty fucking creatures that carry ticks. Just 200 lb pretty looking rats.
Elk, caribou and moose....Got them around my area....and ticks are only common when the area isn't being culled right.

Need some grey wolves to fix that.

Elk, caribou and moose....Got them around my area....and ticks are only common when the area isn't being culled right.

Need some grey wolves to fix that.
How hard is it to get a hunting rifle there

I'm very torn on this

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back