PBP UFC Fight Night Liverpool: Thompson vs. Till (PBP) 10:30am ET/7:30am PT/3:30pm UK

Is it what it is? Does Wonderboy blame it on Till's size advantage(brick wall) is that what it is?

I'm not a casual and I thought it was boring. Yes a casual would also find it boring, but they probably wouldn't understand the technical side of it either. I understand the technical aspects of the fight, just like I understand "lay and pray" methods used by wrestlers... doesn't change the fact that it's boring to watch. Match ups make fights to watch.

For the most part we all want that, but the non-casual also wants to see the best fight the best even when there is a risk of their styles creating a stalemate. A true MMA fan will understand that; casuals never do.

Wmma has no skill or talent.. keep being mad you stupid fucking couch fan. Was a great fight. You just want to see arms swing and heads bobble.. which is fine thats entertaining too. If you could actually understand what is happening and why youd have loved this fight but you cant.. literally to stupid. Its okay. You prob think boxing is boring also.

So because I thought a fight that the vast majority of people (and commentators/fighters) think sucked, i think boxing sucks?

Lol nice logic.

And lol @ calling me a couch fan when you are a keyboard warrior.

Look.... wonderboy fought exactly the way he fights..... Till did not fight the way many said he would with his aggressive style.... So who fought who's fight? It was Wonderboys fight people. He did his thing and out pointed the other guy. Sure people talk shit but this is Wonderboys freaking style and he implemented it perfectly other than the fkn knockdown at the end Till didn't do shit.

You're a casual.
From the dude with a 3 month old join date, sure, cool.

You can be a technical striker and not be boring as fuck. Wonderboy is the stand up version of Jon Fitch (not that somebody as new to these forums as you would know who that is). A twenty five minute long fight with less than 150 strikes landed, with less than a minute of grappling, including clinches, is boring no matter how you look at it. That’s 6 strikes landed a minute between the two of them, with only one of them being a knock down. Maybe it was exciting to somebody new like you who waited in anticipation thinking something would actually happen, but us ‘casuals’ who have seen too many fights like this playout exactly the way this one did knew not to get excited. You probably go out to bars and get excited just thinking about talking to girls and what might happen if you ever had the balls to actually do it. Anticipation isn’t action, especially when it doesn’t culminate to anything.

I'm a big Wboy fan.. I really don't think he won this fight. (and I think he won the Woodley fight last one)
I don't like wonderboy and I think Woodley won both their fights haha. But I really can't see how Till won more than the fifth

thats what im saying, dons stache is all man. allens is all,'not allowed within 500 yards of a playground.'
<[analyzed}>
Don+Frye+Raid+2+Premieres+LA+Part+2+o_veFGdvpNcl.jpg

From the dude with a 3 month old join date, sure, cool.

You can be a technical striker and not be boring as fuck. Wonderboy is the stand up version of Jon Fitch (not that somebody as new to these forums as you would know who that is). A twenty five minute long fight with less than 150 strikes landed, with less than a minute of grappling, including clinches, is boring no matter how you look at it. That’s 6 strikes landed a minute between the two of them, with only one of them being a knock down. Maybe it was exciting to somebody new like you who waited in anticipation thinking something would actually happen, but us ‘casuals’ who have seen too many fights like this playout exactly the way this one did knew not to get excited. You probably go out to bars and get excited just thinking about talking to girls and what might happen if you ever had the balls to actually do it. Anticipation isn’t action, especially when it doesn’t culminate to anything.
stand up john fitch is the perfect analogy

So because I thought a fight that the vast majority of people (and commentators/fighters) think sucked, i think boxing sucks?

Lol nice logic.

And lol @ calling me a couch fan when you are a keyboard warrior.

It wasnt exciting per say witj crazy action.. but it was a great fight.. if you cannot see why it played out how it did you can only be a dumbass

And thats why id assume you dislike boxing. To stupid to know what youre seeing

WB clearly needs to get more aggressive. What a waste of talent.

I've been preaching this for awhile now he's no dynamo people play him out to be, put him up against another good moving fighter he's stuck on reverse & bob. He needz a good strength routine for tighter inside fighting muscles he's built like a f*king dancer...

Wonderboy didn't come to fight.

If Darren hadn't scored that knock down in the last round I would say "there was no winner in that fight it was a sparring session", but Till deserved to get the win, he was constantly pushing forward and got a knock down, which was the most and probably only real significant strike of the fight.

Back