Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Conservatives all loved cartoons depicting Obama and his wife as apes, this is just how they think. Really sick.

To be fair, That girl roseanne stupidly made fun actually looks like she is from planet of the apes, look her up on google. Nonetheless this was a bad joke and the audience should be upset. Roseanne Never was funny and Never will be.

To be fair, That girl roseanne stupidly made fun actually looks like she is from planet of the apes, look her up on google. Nonetheless this was a bad joke and the audience should be upset. Roseanne Never was funny and Never will be.

I did google, to determine wood status. Leaning towards wood not. Will re-evaluate after a few brews.

Buddy of mine that I used to bartend with in college some 15 years ago dreamed of being a stand up comedian. So one day he did the up and move to Manhattan without any experience to try and break into comedy. Eventually the guy got his break and now's doing ok. One of those first breaks was getting on that show Last Comic Standing, where Roseanne was a judge. Guy said he met Roseanne on like day one, as did everyone else. As soon as she gets him alone, he says her first questions where like "So you're from New Orleans?" So how about them n********?"

Wow, I mean not only did she not come across as racist to me, but that openly racist? Crazy.

Yeah history and all that, but gorillas are still pretty cool.

Well there's the argument that people taking massive amounts of offence just perpetuates the association further.

I expect she would have been okay if she's compared her to Helena Bonham Carter in planet of the apes, because yeah... there is some resemblance, but it's not because she's black or the characters actually look like apes, it comes from the fact she looks like the crap make-up used on some of them.

Well there's the argument that people taking massive amounts of offence just perpetuates the association further.

I expect she would have been okay if she's compared her to Helena Bonham Carter in planet of the apes, because yeah... there is some resemblance, but it's not because she's black or the characters actually look like apes, it comes from the fact she looks like the crap make-up used on some of them.

She definitely does, I thought it was a very accurate roast joke.

Nope. What does your question have to do with Trump loving celebrities calling people apes based on race?

Is it ok in lilelvis land to be racist if a random person had business you disagree with?

Your line of deflection is implying that is the case.

Furthermore, what does her business have to do with you falling for fake news and posting fake news memes?

Stop deflecting.

In lilelvis land we are all one, a shimmering jewel on the horizon of dreams.

But, Jarrett's record as a slumlord is appalling. Rosanne is a turd too. I have no sympathy for either.. Actions>words.

The outrage is what's funny. All of the elite politico have deep, deep shady shit in their past. They all use their public sector connections to enrich themselves, regular Joe's be damned. Besides, Jarrett does look a little like a chimp, so does George Bush. In fact, we all favor some sort of greater primate to some extent. Maybe it's our DNA.
It's funny that everything said among our society's elite becomes some sort of posturing platform for the peasants to squabble about.

To be fair, That girl roseanne stupidly made fun actually looks like she is from planet of the apes, look her up on google.

Someone finally said it. She does.

I think Roseanne just made the worst joke of her career.

She definitely does, I thought it was a very accurate roast joke.

You two are unbelievable. Just admit you're racists and move on with it. Fucking hell.

Is it beastiality for a human to wood Helena Bonham Carter's character in the movie? I mean we share like 98% of our DNA with apes after all.

Ummmmm but just asking for a friend . . .

<{1-15}>

BREAKING: ABC has canceled the Roseanne series as a result of the tweet in question. #winning

Our country's problem wasn't the one Roseanne on TV, it's the 35 million irl.

The problem is that you can't cancel stupidity.

You two are unbelievable. Just admit you're racists and move on with it. Fucking hell.

I've definitely got some racist thoughts in me, but it's so evenly distributed amongst the races that I think it's ok. I think racist stuff from time to time about everyone, even white people, so basically I look at everyone equally (I am a bit of a progressive).

Democrats?
giphy.gif

Joke or not Roseanne shouldn't have said what she did and I'd imagine she really knows better . . .

If you've never had a disparaging thought about another person based on your experience with others who look like them and are in here acting like you're better than everyone else you're part of the problem.

Joke or not Roseanne shouldn't have said what she did and I'd imagine she really knows better . . .

If you've never had a disparaging thought about another person based on your experience with others who look like them and are in here claiming to be better than everyone else you're part of the problem.
You almost had a cogent thought. Good try!

Back