Belal Muhammad did a training camp while fasting 18 hours per day

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Whats so hard about fasting 18 hours a day ? You can still fit two meals in for the remainder of the day if you wanted to.

Whats so hard about fasting 18 hours a day ? You can still fit two meals in for the remainder of the day if you wanted to.

Training for a fight and not drinking water isn't hard?

Fucking morons in this sub sometimes.

I fast 18 hours per day at least 5 times at week. I train 5 or 6 times at week.

It is incredible how easy is to mantain low body fat doing that even if you are eating tons of food. Also you feel really energetic doing that.

There is some science behind that too... after 12 hours your body starts to burn a lot of fat and releasing a lot of growth hormones.

Im not a profesional fighter so I do not operate on that level but I burnt fat while gain muscle mass doing that.

When Muslims fast, we do not drink water, coffee etc...

And yes I know you are referring to IF. which i am going to follow to make my fat ass slim... so do not take my remark as an insult.

Fasting is what we are engineered to do. This 3 meal a day stuff is not real. We are programmed to fast and feast. Just like our ancestors.

Its called intermittent fasting and is a legitimate diet.

No food or water.

Darren Dern and Mackenzie Till need to take notice

Allah Bless.
I fast 16 hours a day and still train err day

Intermittent fasting tho, no water / dry fasts are pretty hardcore

I'm sure It's possible though, not Ideal but possible.

When Muslims fast, we do not drink water, coffee etc...

And yes I know you are referring to IF. which i am going to follow to make my fat ass slim... so do not take my remark as an insult.
I supposedly should drink water but for instance today I did not have any until my first meal (around 16:00). I also do not drink coffee during my fast. Zero calories.

It is a good tradition you guys have.

coffee is zero calories does it not? black coffee
I supposedly should drink water but for instance today I did not have any until my first meal (around 16:00). I also do not drink coffee during my fast. Zero calories.

It is a good tradition you guys have.

As impressive as it was, I wonder what compelled him to fight this month knowing he's fasting. Fighters fight, what, 3-4 times a year? Could have worked around it like Khabib.

Back