Loma would need to be vvverry careful against Gervonta Davis

I don’t think Davis has the discipline or experience to win. I also think he’s a bit inactive for a young guy who isn’t injured. If he agrees to the December date I bet he doesn’t take a fight in the interim. If that’s the case he’s bound to be less sharp and less fit than he needs to be.

davis by late round ko...lomachenko is overrated on so mamy levels. he showed against grj, salido and linares he's not ready for davis yet...and never will be.
Shit poster.

davis by late round ko...lomachenko is overrated on so mamy levels. he showed against grj, salido and linares he's not ready for davis yet...and never will be.
I don't even think Loma is ready for Cuellar tbh. There are levels to this shit, and Cuellar went 12 HARD ROUNDS with ABNER FUCKING MARES. Could Loma do that? I think not. Checkmate F53 trolls.

I don't even think Loma is ready for Cuellar tbh. There are levels to this shit, and Cuellar went 12 HARD ROUNDS with ABNER FUCKING MARES. Could Loma do that? I think not. Checkmate F53 trolls.
wait a minute...you shittin on abner mares?

wait a minute...you shittin on abner mares?
How did you get that from what I wrote? That was pretty explicitly huge praise. Tank anhilated Cuellar, who went TWELVE HARD ROUNDS with the legit top 25 P4P fighter Mares. You actually think Loma could do that? Bro you're brainwashed by this HBO hype machine

How did you get that from what I wrote? That was pretty explicitly huge praise. Tank anhilated Cuellar, who went TWELVE HARD ROUNDS with the legit top 25 P4P fighter Mares. You actually think Loma could do that? Bro you're brainwashed by this HBO hype machine
ESPN....not HBO.

Using Gary Russell Jr as an example of Lomachenko is overrated?

Impressive stupidity

What on earth has Davis done to make you think he's on Loma's level?
Your hype of unproven and untested fighters is comical.

Using Gary Russell Jr as an example of Lomachenko is overrated?

Impressive stupidity
Very stupid. I think Russell Jr. tools up Tank if he can handle the power. Tank will gas too as later rounds go on and Russell Jr. keeps his pace

What on earth has Davis done to make you think he's on Loma's level?
Your hype of unproven and untested fighters is comical.
we're both talking about the same loma here, right?....the guy who lost to salido...the guy who got dropped by linares and was even on the scorecards ( i had linares ahead) up til the KO...THAT lomachenko? and it's not like linares was NEAR the best in that weight class...you're telling me davis is NOT on that lomachenko's level?

Very stupid. I think Russell Jr. tools up Tank if he can handle the power. Tank will gas too as later rounds go on and Russell Jr. keeps his pace
what evidence do you have to prove davis would gas?...wishful thinnking?

and what makes you think grj could beat tank?...the grj who lost to lomachenko was very inexperienced at the top level...he'd been fighting a lotta low-level comp and loma was not just a big step up in level of comp, but also grj was the smaller guy...and the fight was even up until the 9th round which is when loma pulled away because grj gassed. grj is much improved now...but as talented as he is, i think tank is even moreso.

we're both talking about the same loma here, right?....the guy who lost to salido...the guy who got dropped by linares and was even on the scorecards ( i had linares ahead) up til the KO...THAT lomachenko? and it's not like linares was NEAR the best in that weight class...you're telling me davis is NOT on that lomachenko's level?

What exactly has Davis done to make you think he's even on Linares' level? What in his actual accomplishments has lead you to this belief?
What delusional theories do you have to suggest gervonta davis is threat to Lomachenko other than the fact that you don't like Loma and your bias makes all your decisions for you?

Lol loma would dance circles around him, Davis has nothing for loma at this point

Davis is not anywhere near lomas level, you’re talking crazy. You realize you can use that argument for Davis and it looks heck of a lot worse than Davis

Davis has a lot going for him in this fight, but he wouldn't be able to keep up with Lomachenko. Lomachenko's footwork is just better and he has a way of mentally exhausting his opponents. I think the longer the fight goes on, the less chance Davis has of winning it. Davis' best bet is to catch Lomachenko early on and clip him. At the very least, earn his respect very early on and make him tentative. But Lomachenko is pretty hard to discourage.

Safe money is on Lomachenko.

Davis could be something if he stays away from Broner.

He's got skills and a pretty strong amateur pedigree. IF he looks as good in his next one as he did in his last one, I'd give him a shot at Lomachenko.

GTFO. Ain't no way the guy who beat Sugar Jorge Linares and Marvelous Rocky Martinez is losing to Davis.

what evidence do you have to prove davis would gas?...wishful thinnking?

and what makes you think grj could beat tank?...the grj who lost to lomachenko was very inexperienced at the top level...he'd been fighting a lotta low-level comp and loma was not just a big step up in level of comp, but also grj was the smaller guy...and the fight was even up until the 9th round which is when loma pulled away because grj gassed. grj is much improved now...but as talented as he is, i think tank is even moreso.

By how sluggish he looked against Fonseca. Someone who hovering around the 60 spot in rankings in his division. Sure he looked great against Cuellar, the best we've seen him look, but he also was fighting a Cuellar who was coming off a 16 month break and moving up in weight.

Also, GRJ doesn't get the inexperienced excuse vs Loma when it was only Loma's 3rd pro fight and GRJ had over 20 pro fights and hasn't lost since either.

Davis is not anywhere near lomas level, you’re talking crazy.
Meh, he's got a better amateur background than all but one guy Lomachenko has fought, not to mention he's undefeated. He's AT LEAST as relevant an opponent as Gary Russel was when they fought.

Back