Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 2 1.6%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 15 11.6%

Votes: 41 31.8%

Votes: 42 32.6%

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters
Those can never be 9s because they are dumb sluts.
rPNCqww.jpg

I think everyones verdict on a 9 is wide on this to be honest.

The difference between an 8 and a 9 is huge.

This is a 9

9840bdc8751d350d8b62ff035ec08337.jpg

This is an 8.5 - 9
04fd9468c7f605f7a90920bb35552156.jpg

You are talking model tier, like the cream of the crop, zero faults, perfect from head to toe, the type of girl who dates millionaires and Brad Pitt.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, if you have bagged a 9 then fair play but I think some guys 9's are more 8s which are still stunning.

No elbows, no judge.

Put a 9 up then?

It's all well and good talking about 9's but without pictures it' like me talking about my Ferrari I don't have.

LOL at this not being a 9 aswell

c50eb69f826cf4ee8b3981840cb4967f.jpg

large.jpg

LOOOOOOOOL too much filler, pointy elbows, would not bang ahahaha

GTFO she is a 9/10 all day, everyday and twice on Sundays

And so is her TWIN sister next to her.
<TrumpWrong1>

7.5's...8 on a good day in a generously lit room.
They are too fake looking and plasticky. They're hot. I'd bang. But 9s????
<TrumpWrong1>

I don't think I've ever seen a 10 in person. I don't even know what I would even classify as a 10.
I'd have to think on that.

I had a 8.5... 9 on a good day. My first real girlfriend was a car show model in Japan. Long hair to her ass, angel face, great bod overall...but no booty.
Still think about that one from time to time
<mma1>

<TrumpWrong1>

7.5's...8 on a good day in a generously lit room.
They are too fake looking and plasticky. They're hot. I'd bang. But 9s????
<TrumpWrong1>
Well it's all subjective.

The point i'm making is a 9 must be flawless, to me they are flawless but I love that barbie look, I am a sucker for the blonde hair, tanned skin and loads of make up, it just does it for me.

On the other end though for me the closest thing to perfection ever in a woman is Natalie Portman, Rose Byrne and Jasmine Tookes can put Monica Bellucci in aswell.

They are pushing 9.5

Lol at the number of 9's. Fucking sherdog man. Everyone is 6'5" 300 pounds of muscle and bangs 9s on a regular basis. Just look at how much hate women get on this forum. There is no way in hell this is honest

My current gf is the hottest chick I’ve been with. She’s a solid 8 if I’m being humble, to me she’s a 9. I wouldn’t change much about her appearance.

My wife is definitely the most attractive girl I’ve ever had sex with. To me she’s a 9.5, only because she’s batshit crazy sometimes.

To me it doesn’t matter what anyone else would rate her, but there she is in my av. She does have both men and women constantly staring at her when we’re out. The men always do the quick look away when they see me catch them in the long stare. Either that or say something like how’s it going to me or whatever. I just grin and wink.

Before her I think the highest was a 7.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, clearly. I'm guessing not many other people would rate these same chicks above a 6 or 7. How many 9s are even around, let alone banging sherdoggers? I've hooked up with a few really hot chicks, but wouldn't date them and prefer a solid 7. I don't like girls who wear much makeup.

Real 9s and 10s don't need makeup

Lol at the number of 9's. Fucking sherdog man. Everyone is 6'5" 300 pounds of muscle and bangs 9s on a regular basis. Just look at how much hate women get on this forum. There is no way in hell this is honest
Hot girls like bad boys, playboy
<{silvanormal}>

My wife is definitely the most attractive girl I’ve ever had sex with. To me she’s a 9.5, only because she’s batshit crazy sometimes.

To me it doesn’t matter what anyone else would rate her, but there she is in my av. She does have both men and women constantly staring at her when we’re out. The men always do the quick look away when they see me catch them in the long stare. Either that or say something like how’s it going to me or whatever. I just grin and wink.

Before her I think the highest was a 7.

I can’t go any-fucking-where without my chick getting hit on if I leave her alone for a second. I took at as a compliment when we first got together, now it’s getting a little old.

I can’t go any-fucking-where without my chick getting hit on if I leave her alone for a second. I took at as a compliment when we first got together, now it’s getting a little old.

Pretty much this. She just doesn’t give a shit about the attention though, so it doesn’t bother me.

Real 9s and 10s don't need makeup
There are no real 10s, it's a fictional standard of perfection, and not needing makeup isn't the same as not wearing makeup.

My view is a 9 or 10 should be a gal who can make a living off her looks alone. 8's can be super hot, but not making a living off their looks.

10's, 9.s - can make a living off looks alone
8's - hot but are not 'getting paid' hot
7's - normal really good looking girls you would see in your local bar
6's - cute or good looking. Typically marrying type good looking gals.
5's - not ugly but also not what most would call good looking but where the bulk of hte population is
4's and under - Uggo's

In my life I would say I have one 9 and quite a few 8's but mostly 7's. NO 5's or below.

Last edited:
My view is a 9 or 10 should be a gal who can make a living off her looks alone. 8's can be super hot, but not making a living off their looks.

5's - not ugly but also not what most would call looking but where the bulk of hte population is
4's and under - Uggo's

In my life I would say I have one 9 and quite a few 8's but mostly 7's. NO 5's or below.
This is pretty accurate imo

If you are 9 or higher you are getting paid, it is as simple as that.

I've figured this out, and it just comes down to whether or not she actually enjoys giving head.

If they enjoy it, they're good, or will get good at it.

If they do it just to please you, it ain't worth shit.
You’re right. Thick lips can certainly help a little bit too

5's - not ugly but also not what most would call looking but where the bulk of hte population is
4's and under - Uggo's

Can make a living or are?

Side note: whores make a living off their looks, so they’re all 10s, amirite?

Idk about the paid thing. I think it’s more if they’re exceptionally attractive with or without makeup. A lot of what Sherdoggers call 10s, Boise or L.A. are only attractive because of their makeup and plastic surgery.

Can.

No. That would be stupid. Freaks make money off their looks too. Only a simpleton does not understand what I mean.

Idk about the paid thing. I think it’s more if they’re exceptionally attractive with or without makeup. A lot of what Sherdoggers call 10s, Boise or L.A. are only attractive because of their makeup and plastic surgery.
ok. And how are you going to see them all without their makeup to know?

Dude you are either purposely missing the point or have the rose ass tinted blinkers on...

These 9's and above are paid thousands every picture they take, they walk run ways and make thousands, they are literally paid for their beauty, this isn't some guy in love with his wife or some guy pretending he likes girls with no make up because he is ugly and has to cope bullshit

This is people so beautiful they are rich from it.

When you can get 400,000+ instagram followers because of your beauty or you can model for huge brands because of your beauty then you are 9+ tier girl.

Back