Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 15 11.6%

Votes: 41 31.8%

Votes: 42 32.6%

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters
This poll is everything that is sad and pathetic about the internet/anonymity

lol@90% of responses claiming they've been with a 8/10+

in reality, only probably 15% of men have.

I personally think this thread would be funnier with people admitting the worst they had ever done. But as to your point...of course people lie, which is kinda sad. Even probably virgins posting 8s lol. But in reality there are tons of hot women out there, and not that many attractive men ratio wise.Women have to lower their standards in many cases when it comes to looks...but they also have other criteria men don’t seek...wealth, confidence, humor....some women like ugly guys that are tough, or big bear type dudes. Jeez if you play the guitar you can nail 10s even when you look like Rick Ocasec or Slash....2 ugly mofos

I voted honestly as a 6. Pulled a 9 at a bar one night somehow, didn't fuck her though. I ended up ditching her to get into the pit for the house band, was mystified when she left ha ha

Mine is a 9 but many guys would probably rate her an 8. I just happened to also fall in love with her and marry her, which probably makes her hotter to me. So I admit I'm biased. I almost picked 10 but I know nobody would believe me so I went with 9.

I'm the only guy I know of that fantasizes about his own wife while masturbating.

And no I'm not posting pics

I actually posted the same thing in a different thread, thought I was the only one who fantasized about my own wife. We're lucky.

i got two answers for you both.

First...

Good news as I now I fantasize about both your wives so the 3 of us now have that in common.

Second is...

<DontBelieve1>

I honestly don't. You can't fantasy about what you have in reality. You just act instead. I mean what is the fantast 'oh i wish I could hit that'?

First...

Good news as I now I fantasize about both your wives so the 3 of us now have that in common.

Second is...

<DontBelieve1>

I honestly don't. You can't fantasy about what you have in reality. You just act instead. I mean what is the fantast 'oh i wish I could hit that'?

What you believe is irrelevant. Its the truth. She's not the only woman I fantasize about when I rub one out, but she is the most frequent flyer in my spank bank. Feel bad you've never been with anyone you find attractive enough to jerk it to when you can't bang.

First...

Second is...

<DontBelieve1>

There are many times in a marriage when you can't bang your wife. She's sick, not in the mood, gotta get up early, etc. It's during those times I would fap and think about her. Usually, i like to remember our hottest moments, like the first time we had sex, or the time when we could've been caught, etc.

Also sometimes I fantasize about her doing things she won't do in real life, like anal.

I should add that I don't exclusively fantasize about my wife. Sometimes I think about other chicks. Jennifer love Hewitt for example. But I think I've thought about my wife more during fap sessions than I have about any other individual chick.

Probably an 8. Hard to find intelligent interesting women who aren't all about superficiality above that.

Passed on a nine as she was a stupid shallow bitch who told everyone she was going to fuck me for her birthday. Felt good to knock back her increasingly drunken attempts.

And then provide the story behind it.

For me, she's a 9.

I was a groomsman and she was the maid of honor. I'd say it was just the wedding atmosphere and me being the only single guy, but she actually kept in touch with me until I got a serious girlfriend despite her living in Arizona and me in NC. I would absolutely have dated her if she wasn't a few thousand miles away

I fucked a Playmate for about 3 years when I was in my early twenties. Definitely the best pussy I've ever had, but also the craziest pussy I've ever had to deal with. She was legit a 10/10. Absolutely perfect body and absolutely willing to do whatever in bed. I loved it.

There is no 9 with a stinking pussy. A 7 or 8 maybe.

Looks have nothing to do with with how her vajayjay smells. Hayley Atwell could have nether regions that smell like old waffles in a dumpster and shed still be on of the most beautiful human beings I ever laid eyes on in real life.

guest_biopic-atwell.jpg

6068308003_6a929da198.jpg

Dumpster waffle pussy or not, shed be getting it from me.

Last edited:
My ex was an 8. Great body, freak in bed but batshit crazy. Ex wife was probably a 7.

What you believe is irrelevant. Its the truth. She's not the only woman I fantasize about when I rub one out, but she is the most frequent flyer in my spank bank. Feel bad you've never been with anyone you find attractive enough to jerk it to when you can't bang.
lol.
tenor.gif

I was joking around with you.

And you could always just try and convince your wife to maybe fuck you instead of fantasizing about her, you know.

And don't get all uppity again or...

lighten-up-francis-gif-6.gif

lol.
tenor.gif

I was joking around with you.

And you could always just try and convince your wife to maybe fuck you instead of fantasizing about her, you know.

And don't get all uppity again or...

lighten-up-francis-gif-6.gif
Maybe I'll get her to call me Francis tonight.

I did two fives at the same time so that equals a 10 right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back