Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 2 1.6%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 15 11.6%

Votes: 41 31.8%

Votes: 42 32.6%

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters
This poll is the best example how full of shit people here are. Pure fantasy.

10's are equivalent to royalty, they don't bang 6's or 7's unless your famous.

A 7 can walk into a club and be the hottest person there. People got ridiculous ideas.

tenor.gif
<WellThere>

Almost every single vote is 8 or higher.

ITT either blatant liars, or people using a horrible dishonest/inaccurate rating scale.

Let's be real here...
I think there is a lot of exaggeration gong on here but the subject allows for a single night in your life with a hot girl qualifying as well as a hot high paid pro. So that might swell the numbers quite a bit.

I think if it asked about the hottest girl people had a relationship with it would plummet.

Hot or Not is the only true measuring stick.

Honest truth I was a 10 on there.

Was a great photo from a angle and I didn't know it was being taken so I actually smiled well. I can't do a good smile if I try.

This actually proves a point I made earlier. 10s don't exist, I was a 10 for the right fraction of a second but irl 8 is being generous.

Personal trainer, fit as fuck, maniacal libido, broke the bed and shower and fucked up a car seat, scratched up back and shit

She was probably an 8 but she also slept around a lot from what I've heard. Maybe that deserves a point deduction? Idk. I got with her a few times with basically 0 effort so I imagine the rumors were true.

I think everyones verdict on a 9 is wide on this to be honest.

The difference between an 8 and a 9 is huge.

This is a 9

9840bdc8751d350d8b62ff035ec08337.jpg

This is an 8.5 - 9
04fd9468c7f605f7a90920bb35552156.jpg

You are talking model tier, like the cream of the crop, zero faults, perfect from head to toe, the type of girl who dates millionaires and Brad Pitt.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, if you have bagged a 9 then fair play but I think some guys 9's are more 8s which are still stunning.

Second one has tats. Takes her down to a 5 maximum.

Mine is a 9 but many guys would probably rate her an 8. I just happened to also fall in love with her and marry her, which probably makes her hotter to me. So I admit I'm biased. I almost picked 10 but I know nobody would believe me so I went with 9.

I'm the only guy I know of that fantasizes about his own wife while masturbating.

And no I'm not posting pics

I voted 9 but that was an alcohol rating. I never saw her when I was sober. I have gone to bed with 8s and woke up to a 5 wondering when they switched places.

high 7s maybe low 8.

I dont believe any of you in here let alone this many have been with 9s and 10s unless you paid lot for high class prostitutes. most here probably flabby chest, stomach fat, harline starting to go or gone, and at best a 6/10 face.

but hey that is life no problem with it. But it best to let you continue on in delusion

Mine is a 9 but many guys would probably rate her an 8. I just happened to also fall in love with her and marry her, which probably makes her hotter to me. So I admit I'm biased. I almost picked 10 but I know nobody would believe me so I went with 9.

I'm the only guy I know of that fantasizes about his own wife while masturbating.

And no I'm not posting pics

I actually posted the same thing in a different thread, thought I was the only one who fantasized about my own wife. We're lucky.

I have lived a charmed life. I’m past my prime for 9s and 10s now but I use that scale relatively now....a 9 or a 10 for her age....etc. the two hottest girls I have had were 9s. (I consider a 10 to be prime Elle Machpherson or Megan Fox in Transformers).

So I’m in Cancun when I was 20 on spring break. Pool scene was crazy. We were playing games organized by the director, a karaoke thing. I had the mic. The music wouldn’t work so I started doing standup.....as a joke. I was hammered but the crowd was cracking up. Afterwards a group of Dutch girls offered to buy me a drink for making them laugh. One looked like a young Heidi Klum with big cans...solid 9. She kept saying “I like you”. Mind you I’m young and buzzing and for some reason I’m not catching that she wants me...almost too hot. So we all go back to our rooms to get ready and get a knock on my door. I’m in a towel. She asks if she can visit me. I laugh. We didn’t leave room for 12 hours. Her body was perfect. I spent the next 2 days with her. Best trip ever.

I have lived a charmed life. I’m past my prime for 9s and 10s now but I use that scale relatively now....a 9 or a 10 for her age....etc. the two hottest girls I have had were 9s. (I consider a 10 to be prime Elle Machpherson or Megan Fox in Transformers).

So I’m in Cancun when I was 20 on spring break. Pool scene was crazy. We were playing games organized by the director, a karaoke thing. I had the mic. The music wouldn’t work so I started doing standup.....as a joke. I was hammered but the crowd was cracking up. Afterwards a group of Dutch girls offered to buy me a drink for making them laugh. One looked like a young Heidi Klum with big cans...solid 9. She kept saying “I like you”. Mind you I’m young and buzzing and for some reason I’m not catching that she wants me...almost too hot. So we all go back to our rooms to get ready and get a knock on my door. I’m in a towel. She asks if she can visit me. I laugh. We didn’t leave room for 12 hours. Her body was perfect. I spent the next 2 days with her. Best trip ever.
man i was listening to this story like uh uh...uh....oh yeah he got LAID! ALLRIGHT!

4 for me. But it's all good since I'm a 2! My x-wife was in the area of a 7, but I've blocked out that part of my life and not entirely sure I actually slept with her at any point.

I voted 9 but that was an alcohol rating. I never saw her when I was sober. I have gone to bed with 8s and woke up to a 5 wondering when they switched places.

Oh I have done this. I swear flaws disappear......skin gets better, weight reduces, eyes get prettier lol. I’m no model so I bet there have been cases the other way as well. I know that’s probably the case when I overshoot my wheelhouse.

This poll is everything that is sad and pathetic about the internet/anonymity

lol@90% of responses claiming they've been with a 8/10+

in reality, only probably 15% of men have.

Back