Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 2 1.6%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 15 11.6%

Votes: 41 31.8%

Votes: 42 32.6%

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters
This thread is lacking without pictures.

That said I've done a 9 but all I have left is memories :(

Think of it this way, I've seen the show your pic thread. No one here is above a 7, and that's only maybe 2 of you.

A 9 banging a 6 is like a 6 banging a 3. A 3 has fucked up teeth, fat as shit, maybe 1 leg from diabetes and an eye patch, she smells of rank rotten cheese fish. If you fucked her you'd cry after in the shower.

Women don't bang down like that, period.

This is false. Women bang down plenty for example this youtuber and her BF
maxresdefault.jpg

Theres women I have met who have said they deliberately go after an unattractive mate because they idiotically believe that lessens the chance of them being unfaithful to them.

Ive even been told im too beautiful for my own good. <mma1>

My one buddy's buddy was a rich, tall, good looking smooth talker. He'd say he'd only been with a 10 once and that two 6s were better than a 10 any day. Words to live by, imo.

Two 6's, say, ins sequence or two 6's at the same time?

Its important to distinguish first then
2-023.gif

Last edited:
Nobody here has even met a 10 let alone banged one. Even 9's are a rare, rare thing.

I've probably banged 6s and 7s tops.
I do think people are over rating the the girls they have been with but i am not sure I agree with the above sentiment.

Where do 9's and 10's grow up, where do they live before they take off to different places to have their careers?

How is it not possible that these gals interact with lots of people, even at the local Starbucks before becoming reclusive unicorns?

I'm pretty sure I have been around 9's and maybe the odd 10 certainly in big cities like New York, San Fran, Chicago and Toronto and Montreal.

Nobody here has even met a 10 let alone banged one. Even 9's are a rare, rare thing.

You're in the UK, right? I think we all know that even 8s are unicorns in the UK.

Three 9's. quite a few 7's and 8's. Many 5's and 6's.

10. I've banged an SI swimsuit model, if that isn't a 10 I don't know what is.

Since they've gone plus sized in SI, nothing is a certainty anymore.

Speaking of models that are 10s there used to be a deli at Varick and Houston in SoHo that had some of the hottest chicks ever come in for lunch. A guy who worked across the street said that there were modeling agencies in the immediate area.

Face 8

Body 9.5

Ashamed to say I've stooped as low as 2 for body and 2.5 for face. Will not happen again.

Also lol at most of the votes being 8-10. You lying ass motherfuckers. I was honest and objective and put down 6. Maybe 7, but probably 6 to be on the safe side.
I punched above my weight class. I used to be the guy that brought coke and e to parties and that gets you fucking way hotter chicks than you deserve. Mostly models and strippers.

Since they've gone plus sized in SI, nothing is a certainty anymore.

Speaking of models that are 10s there used to be a deli at Varick and Houston in SoHo that had some of the hottest chicks ever come in for lunch. A guy who worked across the street said that there were modeling agencies in the immediate area.
lol. Yes and models actually do have to live somewhere. And Soho is one of the more popular places in New York for them to live and play.

I was at a few of the Fashion Week kick off parties in Soho and the nearby Meat Packing District and saw more than one 9 and even a few might call 10's.

The guys that voted 9's and 10's are the same ones who are drooling over Holly Holm ass pics in the UFC Discussion forum. Lmao by the amount of votes for 9 and 10 you would think sherdogs users aren't 95% fat nerds

I have slept with a lot of 10's.
The story behind it is that I paid for it.

Back