Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 2 1.6%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 15 11.6%

Votes: 41 31.8%

Votes: 42 32.6%

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters
People are really underrating 8-10's imo. An 8 is really hot, surprisingly so. Hot enough that you turn and look even if your girl is standing right there, out of sheer surprise. 9's and 10's are almost like unicorns. By fucking definition most guys will NEVER touch a 9 or a 10 unless they paid for it.

My one buddy's buddy was a rich, tall, good looking smooth talker. He'd say he'd only been with a 10 once and that two 6s were better than a 10 any day. Words to live by, imo.

This is all completely subjective and therefore ratings are somewhat pointless. For example I quite like stretch marks and saggy tits. Those features in and of themselves can be rated. Meat curtains are fun too. Its not comfortable acknowledging ones shallow pig side.

My current gf is the hottest chick I’ve been with. She’s a solid 8 if I’m being humble, to me she’s a 9. I wouldn’t change much about her appearance.
It's ok. She's not looking over your shoulders.

Nobody here has even met a 10 let alone banged one. Even 9's are a rare, rare thing.

I've probably banged 6s and 7s tops.

This poll is the best example how full of shit people here are. Pure fantasy.

10's are equivalent to royalty, they don't bang 6's or 7's unless your famous.

A 7 can walk into a club and be the hottest person there. People got ridiculous ideas.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Think of it this way, I've seen the show your pic thread. No one here is above a 7, and that's only maybe 2 of you.

A 9 banging a 6 is like a 6 banging a 3. A 3 has fucked up teeth, fat as shit, maybe 1 leg from diabetes and an eye patch, she smells of rank rotten cheese fish. If you fucked her you'd cry after in the shower.

Women don't bang down like that, period.

There is no 9 with a stinking pussy. A 7 or 8 maybe.

There IS such a thing as good stink and bad stink you know. Or maybe odour is a better word.....

I can’t remember what documentary it was (years ago), but some famous king in England way back when would send letters when he was away telling her not to bathe so he could get his fill of her aroma. I wish I could remember the show.

Think of it this way, I've seen the show your pic thread. No one here is above a 7, and that's only maybe 2 of you.

A 9 banging a 6 is like a 6 banging a 3. A 3 has fucked up teeth, fat as shit, maybe 1 leg from diabetes and an eye patch, she smells of rank rotten cheese fish. If you fucked her you'd cry after in the shower.

You’d be surprised how far women bang down. Happens all the time.

There IS such a thing as good stink and bad stink you know. Or maybe odour is a better word.....

I can’t remember what documentary it was (years ago), but some famous king in England way back when would send letters when he was away telling her not to bathe so he could get his fill of her aroma. I wish I could remember the show.

That was Darwin I believe?

Case in point tho, a 9 is not what you think a 9 is. It's an objective thing. I might love amputees and she could be a 8 to me, but objectivly their might only be a handful of amputee 4's in the world.

That was Darwin I believe?

Lol no, it was King Edward the something I think. The one married to Ann Boleyn I think.

In reality a 9. She was a B movie actress. Fucking nuts, but hot as hell.

There is no 9 with a stinking pussy. A 7 or 8 maybe.
She was gorgeous af with huge tits and bomb ass, flawless skin, and thicc figure

She'd be a 10 if that pussy was tolerable

6 and 7 respectively.

That's pretty cruel!

I would say 5 = average. A 6 is only slightly better than average. That top girl is way better than that. Top one has a weird smirk and is just a phone pic. Bottom one is professionally shot. That might play some part.

By my standards, I would rate them both around a 7-8.

She was gorgeous af with huge tits and bomb ass, flawless skin, and thicc figure

She'd be a 10 if that pussy was tolerable

Thick figure in the US=fat. I’ve seen examples of thick several times on here before.

That's pretty cruel!

I would say 5 = average. A 6 is only slightly better than average. That top girl is way better than that. Top one has a weird smirk and is just a phone pic. Bottom one is professionally shot. That might play some part.

By my standards, I would rate them both around a 7-8.

Yup, it’s RuRu

Back