How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

Any group pretending hate and bigotry isn't inherently present in the religion of Islam isn't seriously addressing an issue. In the same respect, anyone proclaiming great victory over ideology in the realm of the internet, isn't living in reality.

It didn't happen on the internet. Real money was paid out. It wasn't internet money.

can someone explain to me who the "regressive left" are?

I wonder if they got any of their overseas money.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/1/splc-transferred-millions-offshore-tax-havens/

The Southern Poverty Law Center has come under fire in the aftermath of a report showing the liberal nonprofit has transferred millions to offshore entities, including the Cayman Islands and other tax havens.

A Thursday analysis in the Washington Free Beacon found that the tax-exempt Alabama-based group, known as much for its fundraising prowess as its civil-rights work, sent more than $4 million to entities incorporated in the Cayman Islands, according to 2014 tax documents.

Financial consultants described the overseas dealings, which include financial interests in the British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, as “extremely unusual” and “a huge red flag” for a 501©3 organization.

No one with a informed opinion should defend the SPLC.

It is a example of a organization with a great history that is completely corrupt.

This is a tough listen. Border Patrol making jokes about sobbing children was a nice touch. A real highlight of what America stands for nowadays.

It didn't happen on the internet. Real money was paid out. It wasn't internet money.

Your title isn't truly celebrating the victory. It's celebrating victory over a wide group of people, with a label none of them would agree with, 99% of whom you don't know. The people at fault, aren't even in the title. And you're doing it on the internet.

If I were to say the title was needlessly sensationalizing a small success in a certain place, over people you don't know, where would that place be? The victory definitely was in the real world. But apparently we're cashing checks with sensationalist headlines on the internet now.

I'm glad they lost this case. I'm glad they had to pay. I would even say it's a very small step forward in an ideological war. I just hate that 90% of the people who agree with me are trying to rub victory in actual peoples faces', when this isn't a victory over people. It's a victory over a way of thinking. Making it personal and petty furthers us all from ever reaching a reasonable resolution on the issue.

You're celebrating a victory over "the regressive left", a group that doesn't exist by that name. When the people at fault here, are the SPLC for trying to manipulate the thought of those very people. They're the victims essentially, and yet your title proclaims them the vanquished. What does that say about your methods, if you're treating the people you see as victims,as your enemy?

I do not trust Nawaz, not his intentions, or his past. It was wrong to have him on their list, and it's good they settled. The SPLC was way wrong. This should not glorify him, it should give him no victory, no standing, no respect, no platform- it should only make him whole.

To be fair, Reagan and Bush Jr were terrible at immigration.

These people were ushered through Mexico and coached on the way.

Liberals told them if they had children they would get free admittance.

It's an attack

I do not trust Nawaz, not his intentions, or his past. It was wrong to have him on their list, and it's good they settled. The SPLC was way wrong. This should not glorify him, it should give him no victory, no standing, no respect, no platform- it should only make him whole.

Yes, even Reason magazine is saying this is bad for free spech. Nawaz really bent them over. So easily. The faults of being weak and giving inches. Again, soft white liberals fold. They will fold in any direction. Whether it is Nawaz or a guy just his opposite. Take your pick. They will fold to both a liberal reformer and a jihadist just the same. Hanging yourselves with your own rope.

Last edited:
- really heavy at the moment. CNN (Corporate Non-News) is in a full out frenzy, which is of course forcing politicians and professional hero badge waivers to toe the PC line. It's crap. The money allows politicians to TALK about illegal.immigratiln being bad, but it never expected a president that would do something.. And there you have why the media has whipped up the hate against Trump so hard.

Kids should be with parents. In America, when a person breaks a law that requires a person be detained, children are separated from parents. Its sad. A lot of dads and moms in jail. Something drastic needed to happen.. Drastic as in "actually stopping the illegal immigration." This is what it looks like.

The money always has the parties flipping on issues. Republicans used to want illegal immigrants here to drive down certain wages and weaken unions; democrats wanted it stopped then. I don't know when that changed, exactly, but this administration is just enforcing a border. That's it. Really nothing to get excited about.. But our media has an agenda. Looks like we really can't have a border in the West.. At least according to the current PC line.

- really heavy at the moment. CNN (Corporate Non-News) is in a full out frenzy, which is of course forcing politicians and professional hero badge waivers to toe the PC line. It's crap. The money allows politicians to TALK about illegal.immigratiln being bad, but it never expected a president that would do something.. And there you have why the media has whipped up the hate against Trump so hard.

Kids should be with parents. In America, when a person breaks a law that requires a person be detained, children are separated from parents. Its sad. A lot of dads and moms in jail. Something drastic needed to happen.. Drastic as in "actually stopping the illegal immigration." This is what it looks like.

The money always has the parties flipping on issues. Republicans used to want illegal immigrants here to drive down certain wages and weaken unions; democrats wanted it stopped then. I don't know when that changed, exactly, but this administration is just enforcing a border. That's it. Really nothing to get excited about.. But our media has an agenda. Looks like we really can't have a border in the West.. At least according to the current PC line.

why do those crossing the border illegally need families separated? i get why a drug dealer or a rapist is separated from his family.

"the media" does have an agenda. they want to make money. so they tell people what they know people already want to hear. if it isnt what they want to hear, they change the channel.

What changed?...Is that illegal immigration is basically Anti-Latino.....As you said, republicans have always been PRO BIG Agriculture.....So undocumented workers, benefited big agriculture.

However since the rise of White Nationalist and pussys thinking that USA is gonna become Mexico 2.0....The republicans have reacted and became anti illegal.

Also why don't you talk about the Alt-Right and Fox News media? They have been making illegals look like rapist/murderers etc which is fucking bullshit...Sure there is some cunts just like any sector of society but the fact is, most aren't murderers...it's just a bunch of propaganda fear mongering bullshit.

If you want to focus on the wage issue/Amount of jobs(BTW Americans don't want to work in the fields, it's been proven before, ever at $20 an hour, doubt they will work there)...That's fine...but clearly the Right Wing Media isn't doing that in most cases...

why do those crossing the border illegally need families separated? i get why a drug dealer or a rapist is separated from his family.

"the media" does have an agenda. they want to make money. so they tell people what they know people already want to hear. if it isnt what they want to hear, they change the channel.

Our economy is no longer consumer driven supply and demand. The demand is planned out and controlled, and the power of the consumer is not what it once was.

What changed?...Is that illegal immigration is basically Anti-Latino.....As you said, republicans have always been PRO BIG Agriculture.....So undocumented workers, benefited big agriculture.

However since the rise of White Nationalist and pussys thinking that USA is gonna become Mexico 2.0....The republicans have reacted and became anti illegal.

Also why don't you talk about the Alt-Right and Fox News media? They have been making illegals look like rapist/murderers etc which is fucking bullshit...Sure there is some cunts just like any sector of society but the fact is, most aren't murderers...it's just a bunch of propaganda fear mongering bullshit.

If you want to focus on the wage issue/Amount of jobs(BTW Americans don't want to work in the fields, it's been proven before, ever at $20 an hour, doubt they will work there)...That's fine...but clearly the Right Wing Media isn't doing that in most cases...
I bashed fox news for 15 years for being for idiots..

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, not a felony.

Name another misdemeanor that gets your kids taken away from you.

Also they're detaining and removing kids from people applying for asylum.

Watching Anderson Cooper and in the first 20 minutes - he's played the recording of the children crying three times.

You think kids that may or may not be with their families should be locked in jails together? What could go wrong

When the calling card for unacomptied minors to flood the border nobody said shit. You people get played like fools

I bashed fox news for 15 years for being for idiots..
The point was that media on the right side, is also full of fear mongering and bullshit.

So don't try to make it seem as if it's only CNN who is running heartbreaking stories to get people's sympathy....The right wing is as manipulative and IMO even more.

Back