"I ripped the condom. Burn. I got you." -- gay man on HIV rampage taunted victims

This is insane, btw.

Yeah I see it now. The thought didnt match the words and its ripe for misunderstanding. I dont know how to articulate what Im trying to say. Ummm how about instead of pushing for acceptance of groups, respecting the dignity of each decent individual is considered paramount? I cant get any clearer than saying I fucking loathe group identity politics. Little to do with the thread I know so Ill see myself to the door. Peace.

for awhile they were saying hiv was hard to spread that it has to have blood or some shit like that, yet this guy infected everyone he wanted

so is it in seman or what

for awhile they were saying hiv was hard to spread that it has to have blood or some shit like that, yet this guy infected everyone he wanted

so is it in seman or what

I believe it's spread through the exchange of damn near every bodily, but saliva.

I really hope there is a hell for people like this. Tortured for eternity seems about right.

They sometimes hate each other. It's weird. My partner at work was gay and was like that. *F**k em all" etc.. It's not a natural lifestyle guys. Really, really sorry about that comically obvious fact.

They sometimes hate each other. It's weird. My partner at work was gay and was like that. *F**k em all" etc.. It's not a natural lifestyle guys. Really, really sorry about that comically obvious fact.

It is one of the best life styles what you talking about? That is what western media says so it must be true. And christians are also bad and Islam is religion of peace

I believe it's spread through the exchange of damn near every bodily, but saliva.
I swear I remember hearing/reading that is was hard for women to get it from guys, that anal sex broke blood vessels and thats how it spread easily
not arguing with you at all, but it sure seems like there was some misinformation being put out by people that likely knew better

I swear I remember hearing/reading that is was hard for women to get it from guys, that anal sex broke blood vessels and thats how it spread easily
not arguing with you at all, but it sure seems like there was some misinformation being put out by people that likely knew better

When the epidemic hit, there was tons and tons of misinformation spread. Not purposefully, mind you, but nobody really knew. There was a point where people thought it was spread like a cold. Sneeze on someone, they got it. Shit like that. There was also misinformation spread that it was purely a gay disease, spread through anal sex.

To this day, I don't even think they really know for certain how it even came to be.

People with the HIV are more likely to vote democrat.

Yeah, but what about the future of the party? Sure, they may vote Democrat for a few years, until they are too sick-and it’s jot like they will have children

I would not be opposed to his victim finding him and killing him.

Look up transmission studies, men in regular vaginal intercourse have the lowest rate. Woman because of semen are at higher risk and gay people have the highest rate because of anal seks

If this guy was evil enough to rip a condom I dont see what would stop him from trying to bruise his victim just to spread it it easier.

He's probably running as a Democrat in Cali this November eh

Everyone knows that Democrats wear condoms (and/or use cigars), it is Republicans that don't use condoms.
th

Look up transmission studies, men in regular vaginal intercourse have the lowest rate. Woman because of semen are at higher risk and gay people have the highest rate because of anal seks

If this guy was evil enough to rip a condom I dont see what would stop him from trying to bruise his victim just to spread it it easier.
Then the seems the common denominator is seman

Back