So DC should be celebrated for being short and fighting a HW? Something Fedor did his ENTIRE CAREER?

Before you predictable Sher-morons mention TRT-Juiced to the gills Hendo KO-ing out of his prime, one-dimensional Fedor....TRY and wrap your feeble brains around the fact that Fedor has finished 5 former UFC HW Champions in UNDER 1 ROUND TOTAL!!

Prime-juiced out Randleman, Coleman, Prime Sylvia, Prime Arlovski(Coming off back to back KO’s of Roy Nelson & Rothwell) and recently fellow now-shot HW Mir.

GTFO here....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Yea I think there's a little to be said about overcoming height and reach disadvantages. But he's still heavy enough. One thing to note is the average height for a man is around 5'10. DC is still 5'11'' and Fedor is 6'0'' I don't suppose that's short necessarily but it means they are not "tall". Going up against 6'4+ guys is something that creates problems and it's worth noting for both guys since they have fought multiple bigger fighters. It's something to consider before a fight, but I don't think we should be giving out medals for their achievements just bc they are shorter. If that was Mighty Mouse....then give him a seat in congress..

Yea I think there's a little to be said about overcoming height and reach disadvantages. But he's still heavy enough. One thing to note is the average height for a man is around 5'10. DC is still 5'11'' and Fedor is 6'0'' I don't suppose that's short necessarily but it means they are not "tall". Going up against 6'4+ guys is something that creates problems and it's worth noting for both guys since they have fought multiple bigger fighters. It's something to consider before a fight, but I don't think we should be giving out medals for their achievements just bc they are shorter. If that was Mighty Mouse....then give him a seat in congress..
MM is too scared to fight anybody even 10 pounds heavier....Manlet belt is void.

Um.....no.

tenor.gif

Wow....new level of dumb right here. Hope you don’t take yourself seriously and your own no-nothing rankings...

DJkNUSw.gif

Says the guy that said Randlemann was in his prime when he fought Fedor LOL...Randlemann got finished by three Light Heavyweights before he fought Fedor, and he still almost knocked him out.

Before you predictable Sher-morons mention TRT-Juiced to the gills Hendo KO-ing out of his prime, one-dimensional Fedor....TRY and wrap your feeble brains around the fact that Fedor has finished 5 former UFC HW Champions in UNDER 1 ROUND TOTAL!!

Prime-juiced out Randleman, Coleman, Prime Sylvia, Prime Arlovski(Coming off back to back KO’s of Roy Nelson & Rothwell) and recently fellow now-shot HW Mir.

GTFO here....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
I dont know if you were around but he was called black fedor in strikeforce for years...Hes good, stop hating.

Says the guy that said Randlemann was in his prime when he fought Fedor LOL...Randlemann got finished by three Light Heavyweights before he fought Fedor, and he still almost knocked him out.
A lot of stupidity revealing itself....Randleman was juiced out of his mind and if you know anything about MMA(which you clearly do not), he was dangerous AF. He could end anybody at anytime...see his 1st fight vs CC....as someone else mentioned, don’t just use fight finder/Wikipedia dumbass.

I dont know if you were around but he was called black fedor in strikeforce for years...Hes good, stop hating.
Good but not an all time great. And as people became more familiar with DC, no one thought of or referred to him as Black Fedor. Nothing alike in fighting style or demeanor.

Good but not an all time great. And as people became more familiar with DC, no one thought of or referred to him as Black Fedor. Nothing alike in fighting style or demeanor.

It's honestly the stupidest fucking thing to call DC in the world and only jackasses say it

Fedor fans are worse than Conor fans...

...way worse.

DC gets applauded for being a fantastic HW, as was Fedor.

WTF was the point of this thread?

DC is Black Fedor!
Look theres only one Fedor,but I dont mind the comparison. The manly style of coming forward against any and all weapons,to feed uppercuts or utilize explosive grappling is utilized by both Fedor and DC. War them both!
uh no. Completely different skillset. Have u ever seen DC attempting an armbar for instance?

And ppl worship Fedor. Do we really need a thread trying to garner MORE support?

And ppl worship Fedor. Do we really need a thread trying to garner MORE support?
Yes and look how many idiots responded with “DC beats any version of Fedor” and “DC is the black Fedor”...so yes.

So... I guess you're creating a thread because some random dude on Sherdog said that DC should be celebrated for being a fat MW fighting at HW? Do you think the general consensus is that he's doing something Fedor wasn't? One third of the threads on Sherdog are created by random lunatics replying to a single Sherdogger to state otherwise. One of the most pointless threads of this year, congrats.

GTFO here....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Hendo was tested a ton and his levels were always within normal levels for a man of his age. He gets a TRT pass for me same for Bigfoot who needed TRT to function due to his giantism.

Hendo was tested a ton and his levels were always within normal levels for a man of his age. He gets a TRT pass for me same for Bigfoot who needed TRT to function due to his giantism.
Hendo was on testosterone therapy because of the steroids he took in PRIDE and his early UFC career.
Bigfoot was on testosterone therapy to stay alive because of a disease he was born with.

It's kinda different.

Back