Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

These exaggerations doesn't help anybody or the situation...it just makes right wingers justify all the bullshit they say.

The 2nd part of the photo is bullshit.....They are gonna get kicked out of the USA, they aren't going to be gassed or starved(atleast no yet, I mean it is trump).

The whole separating kids thing..It's fucked up and they should stay with there parents, but lets not act like the USA is gonna commit fucking genocide and do Nazi shit.

So yeah lets focus on the real issue here which is maintaining undocumented kids together with their parents.

As for the cages...It does have a very Children of men kind of feel

large_com2.jpg
You are telling me you think Trump would gas US citizens? Not to mention the rest of the world, but you specifically stated, I mean it is Trump, when talking abot gassing and starving Americans

You are fucking nuts

That's the thing...I been on facebook and have seen normies who don't meme, spread a similar message.

Well I suspected that shit was bad, when that one senator tried to enter a walmart detention center...Obviously they were hiding it because they knew there would be backlash.

I say leave the kids with their parents thru the process.

We differ on political ideology but I'm glad we're together when it comes to humanitarian issues such as these. I think situations like these show the true worth of a person.

I've actually corrected people who use the protest caged image (in itself a great piece of protest art) insinuating it was at a detention center and I corrected them.

The factual images to me are much harsher, the nursing baby pulled from its mother is harsher, the wailing of children taken from their parents to be placed in cages while mocked by border patrol is harsher.

Look, you conservatives can preach about a stronger border, and I get that. I don't think a wall is the right thing, considering there are cheaper more realistic options but hey. Taking thousands of kids from families to leverage to gain money for a border wall? This is abhorrent to me, and it should be for all of us.

The millions of undocumented Irish faced plenty of backlash, to the point where Irish soldiers defected to Mexico to fight Americans in the Mexican-American War. What implications would this policy have brought upon in that scenario?

This isn't okay, no matter where you stand on the issue of immigration.

You are telling me you think Trump would gas US citizens? Not to mention the rest of the world, but you specifically stated, I mean it is Trump, when talking abot gassing and starving Americans

You are fucking nuts
Did you even read the post? I said the Nazi comparison shouldn't be done...that the undocumented people are just gonna be sent home and not killed....Also I never mentioned Americans.

As for "at least not yet, I mean it is trump" comment..........It's exactly what it means...It is trump, an irrational compulsive guy who does shit out of nowhere....Do I think he is gonna kill illegals? NO, but it is trump.....If any president would do that, it would totally be trump lol...........Not only is it a true statement, but it's quite funny as well...Sorry for rustling a person with no humor like you.

There 2 billion more kids in the world who have it rough. Are there enough tears to go around for them or are we only saving them for events that involve Trump?
Let's bring em all here and prosper off laughter and smiles!

Did you even read the post? I said the Nazi comparison shouldn't be done...that the undocumented people are just gonna be sent home and not killed....Also I never mentioned Americans.

As for "at least not yet, I mean it is trump" comment..........It's exactly what it means...It is trump, an irrational compulsive guy who does shit out of nowhere....Do I think he is gonna kill illegals? NO, but it is trump.....If any president would do that, it would totally be trump lol...........Not only is it a true statement, but it's quite funny as well...Sorry for rustling a person with no humor like you.
You just explained what I asked, thanks.

You are nuts

We differ on political ideology but I'm glad we're together when it comes to humanitarian issues such as these. I think situations like these show the true worth of a person.

I've actually corrected people who use the protest caged image (in itself a great piece of protest art) insinuating it was at a detention center and I corrected them.

The factual images to me are much harsher, the nursing baby pulled from its mother is harsher, the wailing of children taken from their parents to be placed in cages while mocked by border patrol is harsher.

Look, you conservatives can preach about a stronger border, and I get that. I don't think a wall is the right thing, considering there are cheaper more realistic options but hey. Taking thousands of kids from families to leverage to gain money for a border wall? This is abhorrent to me, and it should be for all of us.

The millions of undocumented Irish faced plenty of backlash, to the point where Irish soldiers defected to Mexico to fight Americans in the Mexican-American War. What implications would this policy have brought upon in that scenario?

This isn't okay, no matter where you stand on the issue of immigration.

Im a liberal, Im not a conservative....I think we overall agree on mostly everything.

I agree with what you just said, I just em not a fan of pictures like that because it just creates a meme war, where facts don't matter...The only that matters is the best way to spin something....Thus it creates resentment from the right and from people in the center, who know that it's an exaggeration.

Obama had strict immigration laws, he detained kids, in cages inside Walmarts. This isn't new, it's just no one complained for 8 years. The strangest thing is, this isn't a secret, it's a known fact, yet google, Obama holding children border, and every result is about Trump.
Russia collusion fell apart. Libs need somethi g to be upset about. It's faux outrage, that's why it didn't exist before Trump. It's kind of sad. They don't really give a shit.
And I thought just Obama was in on it.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-advocated-separating-migrant-families-strict

While the left rages against "separated migrant children" which they blame on President Trump's "zero tolerance" enforcement policy of Bush-era rules, several "inconvenient" video clips have cropped up revealing both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama advocating virtually the same border policy they are currently attacking Trump over.

For example, Hillary Clinton said during a 2014 CNN Town Hall;

You just explained what I asked, thanks.

You are nuts
LMFAO...If there is any guy in Presidential history that could become a dictator...It's fucking trump..He already has a fanbase that will gladly march the streets for him and defend him.

He has atleast 50% of Americans who can do whatever mental gymnastics they can to justify his bullshit.

So no, my assessment is not out of this world.......He has shown, America can easily be taken over a dictator in the right situation with the right narrative.

Gladly, Trump is an idiot so it probably won't happen...but I wouldn't be surprised.

Just like Trump is the most likely to killed illegal immigrants than any other modern president, IMO...Doubt it will happen but it is trump.

LMFAO...If there is any guy in Presidential history that could become a dictator...It's fucking trump..He already has a fanbase that will gladly march the streets for him and defend him.

He has atleast 50% of Americans who can do whatever mental gymnastics they can to justify his bullshit.

So no, my assessment is not out of this world.......He has shown, America can easily be taken over a dictator in the right situation with the right narrative.

Gladly, Trump is an idiot so it probably won't happen...but I wouldn't be surprised.

Just like Trump is the most likely to killed illegal immigrants than any other modern president, IMO...Doubt it will happen but it is trump.
You do realize Obama was insanely more popular, and held the same fucking beliefs? Secure the borders, stop illegal immigrants from coming here. He ran on that fucking platform.

Don't forget your past son

You do realize Obama was insanely more popular, and held the same fucking beliefs? Secure the borders, stop illegal immigrants from coming here. He ran on that fucking platform.

Don't forget your past son
Obama didn't have mental gymnastic people like trump does.

This conversation isn't about Obama wanting secure borders and stopping illegal immigration...My point is, that trump is the only president who would probably take things too far and kill innocent people and become a dictator.

The old "think of the children", angle. I have no issues tossing little pablo back across the border with mom and dad. Would save some money.
Do you have any issues with denying refuge to women who have fled their countries because of life-threatening domestic violence?

This conversation isn't about Obama wanting secure borders and stopping illegal immigration...My point is, that trump is the only president who would probably take things too far and kill innocent people and become a dictator.
The regressive left ladies and gentlemen.

So you aren't nuts

You are retarded

Progressives lapping it up as usual.

I have a question, would any of you have a child in a country in turmoil and then risk the life of your child by traveling through dangerous countries?

Your lord and savior Obama started this

How do we know this isn't more Liberal Fake News?

If it is real, was it from the Obama era? Were the children actually travelling with their parents or Coyotes?

So if according to you guys, Obama is an idiot who enacted a terrible policy, it makes all the sense in the world for Trump to not only continue with Obama's policy, but to kick it into overdrive - when he could literally end it with a phone call.

Brilliant.

Wow!!! Congratulations, you’re fucking dumb lol.

Back