Children who’ve just been separated from their parents at the border

The media is going full out on this one. Worse shit happened under Obama and crickets.

This is 100% manufacturing on the media’s part. And half the population will eat it up because of politics

First it was the cage pics. And people were ready to throw out Trump over them. Then when it was revealed they were Obama admin photos it was dead silence.

Now it’s not the cages. It’s the family’s being temporarily separated. It’s fine if kids are in cages because Obama did it. It’s the fact more families are being separated temporarily.

Just how god damn hypocritical Cana group of people be.

And for Laura Bush to say anything! How many innocent children were bombed to ash under her husbands 2 terms.

Jesus Christ it’s sick how hypocritical this nation is

Pretty sure most people were unaware of this. I certainly was. Does that mean it's acceptable now? No.

What do u do? Most of the kids come over by themselves or with someone not related

So you just keep them confined with other adults? Are u serious? Of course it looks bad. But can u not see why this is being done?

What the hell do u suggest be done

And whoever in here said asylum seekers are being prosecuted is 100% lying

times are changing, and it matters now! Different generation, those 2013 folks are different. In modern times, this is not acceptable. I didnt even see the gender neutral rooms.

Lol!! Yea, that’s the reason

I wonder how many mostly male southern-border crossers are claiming to be battered wives (lying), because there certainly ain't no recognized war to claim asylum for. And why not at port of entry instead of illegally sneaking over a border wall into a country? hmm... liberals love that word, asylum asylum asylum, because they belong in one.

Pretty sure most people were unaware of this. I certainly was. Does that mean it's acceptable now? No.

The media wants Bill Clinton to apologize all over again for his bad behavior 25 years ago. They were appalled when he didn't.

Should the media demand an apology from Barack Obama for bad behavior that occured under his watch only 5 years ago?

Of course not.

The media is going full out on this one. Worse shit happened under Obama and crickets.

This is 100% manufacturing on the media’s part. And half the population will eat it up because of politics

First it was the cage pics. And people were ready to throw out Trump over them. Then when it was revealed they were Obama admin photos it was dead silence.

Now it’s not the cages. It’s the family’s being temporarily separated. It’s fine if kids are in cages because Obama did it. It’s the fact more families are being separated temporarily.

Just how god damn hypocritical Cana group of people be.

And for Laura Bush to say anything! How many innocent children were bombed to ash under her husbands 2 terms.

Jesus Christ it’s sick how hypocritical this nation is

If shitty stuff was happening under Obama that doesn't mean we have to keep doing it now and ramp up the shittiness.

I will leave this here for you guys, for those that speak spanish this can be hard to stand, I cant believe this is being done, I just cant believe it.

Why can't you believe it? What is your alternative solution?

If shitty stuff was happening under Obama that doesn't mean we have to keep doing it now and ramp up the shittiness.
Well, we could put the blame where it belongs though, right?

Also, how has "shittiness" been ramped up?

America is over populated , no mas.

No more jobs, resources, seats in schools.

I.dont think people understand the vast numbers

So in 2013. 25k kids were separated from their parents. Interesting

And parents were deported even though their kids were born on US soil

Let’s be honest Liberals. You don’t give 1 shit about these people. It’s all politics

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...0-children-separated-from-parents-under-Obama
This made the news...I remember the catholic church providing protection to some illegal mother so she could stay with her children....so you're totally full of shit about the news not reporting this...Now did the media blame obama as much as they blame trump, no...so you have a point there.

But the situation right now is much worse.

1. These families got seperated at the border after traveling a shitload.....Imagine a 4 year old kid being seperated after crossing the border....you see your mom/dad taken away...and you have no idea about your future.

Compare this to American kids getting their parents taken away.....American Kid is established here, can choose to go with their parents, in most cases they only lost 1 parent......worst case scenerio, they stay with another American family member if they dont want to leave with their parents.

Huge fucking difference in situation.

Undocumented Kids should stay with undocumented parents/guardians during the deportation process.....thats the bottom line

Last edited:
Well, we could put the blame where it belongs though, right?

Also, how has "shittiness" been ramped up?

"Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless."

What do u do? Most of the kids come over by themselves or with someone not related

So you just keep them confined with other adults? Are u serious? Of course it looks bad. But can u not see why this is being done?

What the hell do u suggest be done

Yep, the vast majority of these children weren’t brought over by their parents but from human traffickers. I thought those were bad people that we’re supposed to be against?

These kids would be better off going straight into the foster care system.

America is over populated , no mas.

No more jobs, resources, seats in schools.

I.dont think people understand the vast numbers

You keep saying that. I quoted you on that earlier today, but work got too busy to carry on. Here's a link:

http://www.businessinsider.com/border-crossings-arrests-trump-historic-low-data-charts-2018-4

According to the numbers quoted in that article, numbers are at an historic low. I'm open to be proven wrong, so where are the numbers suggesting otherwise?

First rule is to make the children and their parents worth less than Americans. It makes it easier to value your life over theirs.

Honestly this is nothing more than Trump playing hardball for his wall. The way they are going about it isn’t surprising as Trump has little to no morals. I don’t see how the Dems budge on this, it would be the nail in the coffin. He will just pull more shit on them as they’ve shown to be weak.

LMFAO good luck with that....This documentary will rustle the shit out of you, if you believe in the rule of law in America.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/trafficked-in-america/

This fucking egg farm literally enslaved kids from Guatemala....Guess what? Jack Shit happened to them...They are still operating, and essentially they just played stupid and said they had ZERO idea and blamed the contractor they hired to get workers...This is the kind of bullshit that happens and nobody is doing shit about it.
I dont really know about hiring practices for farms or huge factory bullshit, but it is hard as fuck for your average company, running their average background check, to tell if someone's documentation is legit or not. But I guess when we're talking a handful of employees vs a whole companies worth, that as a different story.

Kind of reminds me of images of the dead Syrian kid washed up on shore and all the European liberals asked how people can seriously accept this type of inhumanity?

How did that refugee crisis work out for Europe btw?

Wasn't that the kid that was thrown off the boat by other Syrians?

Back