The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex @UVee

Where can we leave feedback on the new layout? The notifications on likes and quotes is annoying. It used to highlight the new ones, which made it easier to keep track of who you haven't replied to. Now they all look the same
Whenever I post the screen goes fully white and I have to refresh the page to see my post.

Still a lot of stuff they need to work out.

I don't mind the layout but don't see any improvement either really

@Rawex @UVee

Where can we leave feedback on the new layout? The notifications on likes and quotes is annoying. It used to highlight the new ones, which made it easier to keep track of who you haven't replied to. Now they all look the same

@Lethal is the guy to @

he'll always respond if he sees the @

Leverkusen is a shitty corporate football team, Wolfsburg is even worse and has no soul (they are also horribly bad for the amount of money they are spending, don't get me started, I hate them more than Buyern).
Gladbach is alright and I don't really have an opinion about Düsseldorf, I was just super happy when they sank Hertha BSC into the 2nd division, that was pretty awesome.

But deep down in your heart you know there is only one amazing German club.
Despite playing in the 3. Bundesliga next season.

The Mighty Slautern will never die.

Wolfsburg are owned by VW and Leverkusen by Bayer. It'll be tough for me to support a team this season in the BuLi. They have a lot of games no TV here in the US of A, and obviously FC Hollywood is off the table.

Not sure, I used to bet on sports (remembered doing the last world cup actually) but then got lazy about it and stopped. Maybe will pick it up in the future, could probably do alright if I took it seriously
Come back into the light imo.
tumblr_inline_omkhbydpHU1uf37zw_400.gif

You can change your name now somewhat regularly? Seems unnecessary, especially if you've got a recognizable one? Why would you even do that.

This is an extremely hard Brexit tie in the EL:

First he should be charged for crimes against humanity after displaying his "hair cut" on that kind of stage
<mma3>

It was a clear Pibe Valderrama tribute.

images

He just didn't have enough time to grow it out.

Hopefully some Suarez rustle this match

Suárez going to bite into those halal meats like he did into pasta Chellini at the last World Cup.

Suárez going to bite into those halal meats like he did into pasta Chellini at the last World Cup.

man on man is haram

@FadeLess

irmão, Sporting perdeu Patricio de graça. Ele está facilmente entre os cinco primeiros goleiros da Premier League

lmao

@Rawex @UVee

Tag Lethal or Petey. If they are not around make a thread on Support and tag UV.

i'd like to see others try to catch up to his numbers in this WC... make it exciting!!!
Real Madrid legend, Denis Cheryshev.

Putin in 2 games has already gotten more out of him than Florentino was able to in 4 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back